What if these shootings were a setup to divert attention from HRC?

Think about it. Hillary Clinton is under pressure from the state Dept, FBI, media, and the people about getting indicted. So she uses her influence to get these cops to shoot a couple dindus and incite a race war, thus taking the focus away from her.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone figured this out like 6 hours ago. Keep up.

But yeah, this is the reason it happened.

Go take your medication, schizo.

Racial-tensions in the country have been building up for years. This was bound to happen sooner or later.

now now... lets not jump to conclusions...

i agree absolutely

These shootings will only increase Trump's support because Clinton was sucking BLM's cock. Hernie Panders, too.

Sure are a lot of x-files shills today.

Ya sorry I was asleep

It's possible, i think it really is coincidence though

>So she uses her influence to get these cops to shoot a couple dindus
It's 100x more likely that the snipers were part of a operation, than what you just suggested.

Also, apparently all the snipers are being tight lipped?

Not exactly.

HRC used her (((CNN))) lackeys to sensationalize a happenstance shooting of a career criminal, black pedophile in Baton Rouge. Notice how there was a severe lack of reporting of police violence since the election season picked up, then all of a sudden, BOOM; the entire country rallies around a convicted sex offender, who was illegally armed, and CLEARLY resisting arrest? (((Media))) hyped it up like Apollo vs Rocky II, in hopes it would distract everyone from Comey's testimony.

Then yesterday happened and black Sup Forums incarnate got sent to Jehovah by a skinny dick Asian. Which was fucked up, because the dude was pretty based, and a freedom-loving, contributing member of society. He got martyred on fucking Facebook...live for the world to see. It's a travesty, really, because it could've given the NRA a chance to support law-abiding, black gun owners. but before Sup Forums's nigga is even cold...

...COD/GTA happens in Dallas and 5 cops are dead. The endless cycle & argument continues. Both sides are right & wrong at the same time.

But the media are the ones who made this happen, albeit organically, they spread this message, this hateful rhetoric, if only to distract the nation from HRC.

And now, shit got too fucking real. Don't let anyone forget that it is their sensationalism that brought this about. Don't forget to turn the blacks against Clinton. Don't give in to hatred. Don't become their fodder.

Pretty much. Think about this from a normy's perspective
>you could watch 4+ hours of politicians picking apart Hillary's lies and the FBI's coverup
>or you could watch CNN be sensationalist about race relations

really makes you think

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

The Clinton vs State Dept thing isn't going away anytime soon, retard. They'll talk about this shooting until like next week, when the GOP convention starts.

I don't see how the latest incident could possibly end up being a positive for anybody other than Trump.

I'm not saying its a false flag. But objectively, even if it was set up, it just backfired. I could see the cops shooting blacks as distracting from Hillary and helping her cause by being the one that cared for blacks. But if race war breaks out, blacks vs whites, being the one on the "black side" isn't a great place to be. Every non college aged white person, latino, Asian, Indian, etc would immediately vote for Trump... or ANYBODY that wasn't on the side of blacks.

They all hate them as much as whites do. Maybe more, they just have better PR at the moment.

Obviously.

Knocks the Clinton scandal off the front page forever unless we keep bringing it up moving forward

When the elites killed that British politician right before the Brexit vote to try and sway the vote proves that they are not afraid to spill blood to meet their political goals.

This Dallas shooting was no different.

of course they are you dumb faggot.

BOTH obama and hillary, on the day of the terror attack in dalls, condemned niggers getting killed by cops and BOTH called for racial justice.

WE ARE BEING HERDED AND GOADED INTO A RACEWAR/CIVIL WAR.

THE ELITES WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.

#DIVERTATTENTIONFROMHILLARY

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

FEMA camps when?