Britbongs pay taxes for this

>britbongs pay taxes for this

You nazi! Britain has always been black!

Jealous of our BLACK heritage?
Fucking wh*te subhumans

there were more blacks than asians in the UK

Man, this is depressing...

But we don't

TV licences(optional unlike other shitholes) pay for the BBC which funds programs that are free

Doctor who is contracted by the BBC as a private product to be sold

Though thy air it on there public broadcasting service they don't give free reruns

That's as far as I can remember

the absolute state of european history

This is some "we have always been at war with eastasia" level stuff man. Why would anyone support this?

Also a significant portion of the BBCs funding comes from forign nations as they have to pay to have BBC national services

t. oussaint l'overture

Moffat said the show had "no excuse" not to feature a more diverse cast, adding it would be "amazing" for it to have two non-white lead actors.

"Sometimes the nature of a particular show - historical dramas, for instance - makes diversity more of a challenge, but Doctor Who has absolutely nowhere to hide on this," he said.

"Young people watching have to know that they have a place in the future. That really matters. You have to care profoundly what children's shows in particular say about where you're going to be."

Moffat said the show must find new ways to get ethnic minority actors on screen in future.

"We've kind of got to tell a lie. We'll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn't have been, and we won't dwell on that.

"We'll say, 'To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we'll summon it forth'."

I'm afraid you've had a bit too much to think, comrade.
The thought police are on their way.

wtf

1900: nobody hates the native people of colour in europe
1910: losers begin to use native people of colour as a scapegoat
1911: a few right-wing anti-POC newspapers pop up
1924: the new far-right begins to centralise in narrative
1928: the far right is waiting for something which will allow it to enter mainstream culture
1929: the great depression provides the opening right-wingers need to convert nerds to their ideology
1932: fascism and hitlers election
1936: people of colour are genocided and all evidence of there history in europe is erased
2018: ?

INGSOC is real

Yeah but do you know the black girl's a lesbian? :DDDDD

Did she tell you she's a lesbian btw? :DDDD

She isn't attracted yo men btw xD

I hope that makes children believe niggers participated in the Triangular trade as merchants.

>Native people of colour
>Native
>people of colour are genocided and all evidence of there history in europe is erased
>Jews
>People of color

American education everyone

2010: nobody hates immigrants
2011: losers begin to use immigrants as a scapegoat
2012: a few right-wing anti-immigrant sites pop up
2013: the new far-right begins to centralise in narrative
2014: the far right is waiting for something which will allow it to enter mainstream culture
2015: gamergate provides the opening right-wingers need to convert nerds to their ideology
2016: brexit and trumps election
2017: fascism continues to rise

How do you explain the clip in OP? This isn't the first time BBC has done this, they also inserted POCs in a children's history show.

Why always blacks? There are more indians than blacks in the UK right?

2000: user was bullied by Jamaicans

there are a lot of blacks in London and London is the only place in the UK

Most cucked entertainment industry on Earth? Most cucked entertainment industry on Earth.

*wh*Te

>London is the only place in the UK
kek

Please include me in the screencap

But wait a minute what about Scotland

>bongs call p*kis "asians"

Oh the horror.
But seriously you Sup Forumsscum are dead set fucking niggers in white face.

Wouldn't this just confuse the fuck out of kids watching it? How are they supposed to understand the human rights movement in the US or the slave trade of 1700 if they believe we just lived happily along side each other and there were black upper class in the UK?

Calling it, this is gonna backfire in a couple of years time if they keep it up.

In the 1700s about 2% of London's population was black.
They were almost entirely slaves, but they were there. (Some of them did make successes of themselves when freed.)

It's a legitimate grievance. There's two sides to the story. One says that it will make people fell more included etc. The other says that mainstream history is controlled by the media and having intentional inaccuracy is misleading.

Excuse me while I go and watch my show about Vikings dressed as bikers

>That middle one
wrong.
the BBC is economically neoliberal.

Samuel L Jackson is your highest grossing actor, and 2 other American blacks make up the top 10 highest grossing ever. Dwayne "not white" Johnson makes the most per film currently. Meanwhile, über-brit Michael Cain is the highest grossing British actor ever.
Member of the House of Lords and baron, Andrew Lloyd Webber is the wealthiest Brit musician ever followed by Paul McCartney. In America, Puff Daddy, Jay-Z, Mariah Carrey, and Michael Jackson all make the top 10. You want TV too? In America the wealthiest is Oprah, the highest viewed show is American idol (a brit show, but 27% of the winners have been black despite only being 13% of the population), and the highest viewed broadcast is the Superbowl, a mostly Canadian sport that is 70% black in the USA. Your best selling author is a Portugese/German Jew who routinely writes about interracial love. C
In comedy, your top 10 include 4 blacks, 1 Jew, 1 mexican, and one notoriously SJW fat girl.

America has far and away the most "cucked" entertainment industry. Fuck off retard

it's more so cultural Marxism

WE

Good shows those wh*tes who is in control

This must be a Sup Forums edit

It's literally called the BBC what do you expect?

Ironically outside of Sup Forums's fantasy land we have one of the most lax TV licenses in Europe

Tell me about this man.

>curly hair
Must have some negroid blood in him

They pay for revisionist propaganda. They have surveillance cameras everywhere. They get arrested for making mean tweets online. They are introducing laws that if you think too far to the right (but not the left, funny that) you get imprisoned. You are suspect if you buy kitchen utensils.

The UK is over. I'm happy they got brexit, but they are done. Stupid fucks though 1984 was an instruction manual.