No matter how evil white devils are, my ancestors smile on me :)

No matter how evil white devils are, my ancestors smile on me :)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

WUZ

no

KANGS

fucking nerd

people do this shit with every monument, your retardbux are smiling on you

I got this on Sup Forums.

PHARAOHS

literally not one legitimate argument in any of these posts.
stay salty whities.

Go start a famine by killing your white farmers, lol.

>shit that never happened

WE

I just stopped the "we wuz kangz" my dude

your ancestors were slaves. smile on

Sold by other blacks, by the way.

>local nigger ruins everything.

WUZ

Interestingly, the East-African Arab slave trade was far, far larger than the Atlantic one. It was characterized by the fact that all the male slaves were castrated on arrival, which is why there aren't any black descendents in Arabia today.

Name one creature that more offended than WE WUZ KANGZ

I'm white actually it's just that the "we wuz" nonsense is woglike behaviour.

i don't understand how this bothers white people, it bothers sandniggers since they are the actual egyptians

if niggers want to make sandniggers mad by claiming they are egyptian they are welcome to go ahead they have my blessing, sandniggers are much worse than niggers t b h

t. niggers

Same. It's a great flag to LARP with. It's more effective on Sup Forums.

Know someone who had being murdered or raped by nogs?

Which is why there are no black slaves around to complain about that today.

For real, slavery was shit, but the slaves in the west were treated like royalty compared to the slaves in the other corners of the world.

Summary: "White people" discover slavery done by other peoples, "white people" start doing it, and do it very efficiently, "white people" realize this is inhumane, "white people" abolish slavery.

shut up retard

>tfw African-Americans might start to worship the Egyptian pantheon as an act of rebellion against white Christian America.

That would be fun.

HOL UP

it's just an objective fact
-niggers just do crime they don't do terrorism
-unlike arabs they aren't smart enough to have elaborate plans to destroy society
-they can be christian sometimes
-they are better at football than arabs
-at music too
-they are americanized, i'd rather have fat kfc-eating rap-listening niggers with snapbacks than bearded people in robes who outlaw music
-if you have any experience you know they are less obnoxious in everyday life

proof that niggers>sandniggers
i agree with them, egypt is black, fuck arabs

>be ancient egyptian royal expedition
>visit africa
>king and family amazed to see gorilla monke chimp etc
>go home and tell some sculpture guy about their findings but they cant tell detail
>decide to create big gorilla statue to honor king finding
>5000 year later...

>brazil
>thailand
>russia
>usa
>italy
>white
Are you afraid of something, black boy?

>but the slaves in the west were treated like royalty compared to the slaves in the other corners of the world.
Because it was expensive. Really really expensive.
You could buy a lot of tractors and state of art farm equipment (now days) with the value of a few nogs.

I will never, ever, ever go out with a black girl.

>be ancient Egyptian
>build a giant ass lion
>time erode it away
>Alexander from Macedonia conquer Egypt
>decide to make a human face in the lion and put good stone around the sculpture to prevent further erosion
>call it Sphinx. Literally a Greek mythological creature
>thousands of years late, a bunch of uneducated niggers believe this statue resemble them.

didn't the French also shoot at it as target practice?

Yep.
Bored soldiers enjoy shoot things. Some people blame the french as the responsible for breaking the Sphinx nose.

Also, picture from the Brazilian emperor visiting the Sphinx.
Ironically, one of the earliest pictures from the Sphinx.

So what you're saying is that when the Nubians came to Egypt they revived the art of building pyramids and ushered in a new golden age, and when the french came to egypt they blow up ancient structures, stole all the valuables and installed a government which would ruin the nation?

>Nubians
Lol, stop memeing.
Nubians where the Mexicans of the Ancient Egypt.

Nubians did live in Egypt though, Egypt stretched all the way down the Nile River into both Sudans. Modern day Sudanese people are sub-saharan blacks and there are more Pyramids in Sudan than present-day Egypt.

Why are wh*toids so stupid about history and have to resort to using memes as some form of argument?

There was more to Egypt than building pyramids.

Egypt wasn't Arab at the time of Ancient Egypt though

Post moar negro sluts my chavest friend.

Anglo centric history. Interesting if the thing about the pyramids is true

>Black Americans claiming the Egyptians and Middle easterners were black
>American whites believe Jesus was Anglo looking and Roman emperors were Nordic
>Hispanics believe they are Aztecs
How do we solve the new world problem

>which is why there aren't any black descendents in Arabia today.
LMAO. From where did you get this information? Someone actually believes 4chin memes.

Nubian pyramids are much smaller tho, not a surprise but it really was heavily influenced by Egypt and they did have one dynasty on the Egyptian throne (not enough to justify the we wuz but still)

oh yeah i forgot they invaded later
what was it then ? berber ? if so they are just as bad as arabs so my point still stands, i'd rather niggers appropriate their history fuck them

Are you looking start another genocide?

The Macedonians and then the Romans. Julius Caesar burnt the great library of alexandria to the ground.

>How do we solve the new world problem
Stupid people are the ones who care about what they were.
Average people are the ones who care about what they are.
Smart people are the ones who care about what they will become.

-by a Bulgarian intellectual :^)

>The cult of Kek goes mainstream
4d chess

but that was way after what people think of when they think "ancient egypt", if you go that way i mght as well claim egyptians are french

No matter how much people deny it. I'm honest to myself and what I see when I look at the sphinx is a Subsaharan african.

Ancient Egypt lasted longer than any other civilization. People don't know shit.

Shoo shoo Sup Forums turd and go back to the hell that spawned you

Black people that post in here are civilized, therefore calling them niggers would be very moronic.

nubians were mercernaries and not loyalty dipshit

well ok but that still doesn't turn them into macedonians or romans afaik, i'm not sure what you're getting at here

Which sphinx? Because greeks build them everywhere they went.

Even the Indians sphinx look like fucking niggers?

What do you think it was for? It does stand out quite a bit.

AYOOO HOL' UP

And now you’re all just plain ‘ol niggers.

So angry. What happened to Lake Chad?

Dried up because niggers are retard.

>face shot off of monument
>resembles a black person

Really makes you think.

Don’t know, don’t care. I’m sure it’s just full of nigger shit, dead bodies, and cholera.

>According to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), about half of the shrinkage of the traditionally shallow Lake Chad has been caused by climatic changes, and the other half by high demand for agricultural water.

Bad day to be an oasis.

>be superior African, from the ancient advanced African continent where don't even had a bronze age.
>free from the tyranny of the oppressive white
>get murdered because someone said that bald people have gold in their heads

Slaves weren't taken from West African ports, they were captured in the congo jungles by warring tribes and then brought to the ports for West African Kings to sell to the wh*tes.

Also Ancient Egypt was larger than that. It also consisted of Sudan. Sudanese people are black, only one country divides Sudan from West Africa and that's Chad. Humans had feet to walk back then too believe it or not.

Keep posting your Sup Forums pictures though.

You all do your own versions of the WE WUZ thing. You collectivelly say whites are superior as if they should all be the same thing, and take pride in the achievments of other nationalities did.
Whites are superior=WE WUZ KANGS

When have we ever done that?

Wrong, i have only ever said French people are superior
Whites are a tier above the others obvioulsy but they are still goyim compared to the French

WE

tbf he's not wrong, like the Finn's larping as soldiers of Odin even though they're not Nordic, but that's the only one I can think of.

WUZ SURRENDERING N'SHIEEEEEET

>mexico
You're basically a portoguese clone, only orange

Finns? White?

Whatever. You know many here say white are superior or shit like that

He has a point though. Why do you think this is blacks vs whites ? It's blacks vs arabs.

that would be amerimutts

No. They where brought in every port.
Most of the niggers living in africa back in time where slaves from another blacks. They did not see any problem selling their slave surplus.

For some stupid reason, Europeans start to teach non sense history about white people going to the jungles and capturing blacks and shit like that. Come one. Anthropologists of that time already had describe how the slave market worked in sub Sahara. Stop pretend that it happen 1000 years ago and no one had idea of how it worked.

lived in moz and doesn't suprise me

worse was all the albino kids with AIDS cause of rape, most haunting realization of my life

>No matter how evil white devils are, my ancestors smile on me :)
The ones who scrubbed Egyptian dongs?

Here
Egyptian always depicted sub-saharan differently

Modern Egyptians have more sub-saharan DNA than ancient Egyptians.

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Modern Copts have the closest ties to Egypt since Coptic is actually a continuation of the Egyptian language.

t. Muhammad ibn Faisal al-swedi

God i hate the american definition of hispanics
Jesus probably looked jewish if anything, browner than south europeans

Wise words

Why are negros so obsessed with Egypt?

Niggers are shit

It's the only African civilization they know due to them dropping out of school at age 9 to deal drugs

>7%
Wow. Ignoring that its one study against a multiple of others proving that Egyptians have remained the same; 7% is fucking nothing.

Also which part of Egypt was the study taken from? Different parts of Egypt have different admixtures. Rami Malek is from a traditionally Greek city and you can see it.