COULD YOU NOT?!?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

>points out hypocrisy in the MCU
>disregards own hypocrisy

wew

>they have or have not canceled netflix suscription after "dear white people"
my sides. this board is full of reatards after all

>DC vs Marvel

Who gives a fuck? 2017 is the year that Fox proved themselves far beyond those two baby companies. Logan and Legion are both not only so much better than the other capeshit, they're actually made with adult audiences in mind.

What if I told you that there aren't any capeshit "sides" and that all of you watch every superhero film released no matter the company and that this "capeshit wars" is an imaginary rivalry perpetuated by lonely manchildren that crave for something substantial in their life.

Why do dcfags keep bringing up the oscar like it's an insult to marvel? I'm 100% okay with you having an oscar for best makeup. I actually want you to tell everyone. I want DC to be known as the franchise with a single oscar for a technical category. I want everyone to see you guys be super proud of it. Mainly because you're the only ones who are so excited about it. Others will see that and take you for the joke that you are.

Fox is doing great with Deadpool, Logan and now Legion

DC just won an oscar

The tides are turning, folks. Just wait until the spider-man movie bombs. This is only the beginning.

Holy shit this show must be so fucking bad. TV critics think almost everything is good.

Spoken like a true butthurt Marveldrone.

>marvel gets a chink in their armor

>0
>1
BITCH

But you can pick any review and you will see that they are just upset that he is white.

bracing for the inevitable marvel collapse

> show shat on by SJWs
>DC fans support it
No wonder shitskins love DC

Good, this means you faggots will stop accusing Disney of bribing!

>Being this invested in company wars

wew lad

RT is usually really generous to tv shows. This must be really bad

DIE MARVEL, DIE!

CAPESHIT NEEDS TO DIE!

DEATH TO MARVEL TV AND MARVEL STUDIOS

>MFW 10 ROTTEN NOW

>reatards

Atleast spell properly if you're going to call others 'retarded'.

Get your head out of your ass, Foxfag

>>b-b-buh rotten tomatoes doesnt matter
I haven't heard anyone saying that.

Everyone is a bit concerned how it seems to be getting panned right now. They're more concerned because the guy who helmed this will also be helming The Inhumans.

Zero oscars though

Real talk, this is the reception JJ, LC and DDs2 should have had, besides 80% of the movies. We're seeing the first marlel product judged on its own merits and not riding on bias

It's not that this is shit, it's that most of marvel output is shit too but they buy praise for it. Every criticism of this show applies to Civil War too for instance

so the bad reviews are because a white male was cast in a kung fu superhero tv series?
shouldn't prejudice reviews be void?

>Atleast

Oh the irony.

JJ was good because of the villain, but it should've been less episodes.

LC was good for the first half of the season.

DDs2 was good, except when it went into the mystical ninja shit. That's true of the first season 2.

Not too much a surprise that the show ENTIRELY dependent on the mystical ninja shit that people hated on Daredevil makes a crap TV show.

>That's true of the first season too.

I'm a Marvelcuck and I'll gladly admit the Netflix shows suck ass. I barely made it through the first season of Daredevil, it was just so dry and drawn out. Skipped Jessica, Luke Cage was good in the end but only after 7 or 8 boring episodes. The Netflix universe is mostly painful to watch. This just happens to be the first time critics can admit it - Daredevil was new for Marvel, JJ had a woman, and Luke had a black guy

After the complete bungling that was luke cage after episode 4 or 5 I wouldn't be surprised if iron fist was complete shit

They'll still pretend Russos can direct, so who cares

JJ was a piece of shit including the villain. I never finished LC but I'm not sure if I believe the second part is worse than what I watched. That was a true chore to sit through. The only good parts of DDs2 are Punisher and Fisk, literally everything else is just as bad as JJ and LC

Beside the meme SJW boogieman, these reviews are complaining about the action being shit, the characters being shit and the plot making no sense. Well no shit, welcome to Marvel friends, 14 movies and 4 o 5 tv shows too late

honestly i dont understand how suicide squad is bad

than again i feel like i have fun watching any triple A movie, what does this make me?

someone who takes films for what they are? Im in the same boat, Ive only ever truly hated possibly 2 movies

Nobody tell them that it's literally only nine reviews and the average rating so far is 4.83/10 and the tomatometer is not a ranking system but just showing how many critics so far gave it a positive review which being less than ten reviews made is pretty much nothing at all.

I used to look at RT ratings for tv shows and always discard them thinking that the ratings were always so high because the only people who would bother to finish the show and review it are people who like it.
I guess this proves my theory was wrong.

>belittling them for having an oscar for best makeup
Still better than no oscar. Stay mad

this is objectively true

Need to tone it down a tad if you want to bait

>It takes forever for anything to happen on Iron Fist, and as it stumbles along, the uninspired production design, unexceptional cinematography, and painful dialogue fail to distract the viewer from the overall lack of depth, detail, or momentum.

Where were you when Jessica Jones came out bitch? Have you seen Captain Cuck: Civil Bore? Or fucking Doctor Quips? Literally everything this dumbass said applied to most of Marvel's

You just don't watch much film.

I'm sure you're going to lie and pretend you watch a lot but you don't. That's fine just don't pretend your opinion matters.

That was the objective truth bud, sorry that it triggers you

would it be a similar situation to hate the next Mission Impossible because you hate Scientology?

You tried too hard. You can't be that obvious, then make it more obvious with the response.

There will be other threads to attempt, take this as a learning experience.

A
FUCKING
0%

So these are the new console wars now that Sup Forums has wordfilters for sonygger and nintoddler?

He's not mad. He's explaining how funny he sees the aforementioned occurrence

Whatcha doing there DCuck?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TONY HELP ME THE IRON SUIT YOU GAVE ROTTEN TOMATOES HAS TURNED AGAINST US

TONY

Guys. Will this get faggots to stop pretending Netflix is infallible? No. They still pretend HBO is KINO. I just want typical gay little Reddit shits to die.

Helping your case Pajeet, it hurts me to see you like this. I'm sure Iron Fist is just as good as Ant Man and the action scenes are AT LEAST as good as this webm

Polishing my oscar, with MCUck tears.

nice strawman

>dat webm

Marvel has never made a good movie except for Cap 1 and 2, Iron Man 1 and GotG. Go ahead and try to prove me wrong you cannot

I can call people sonygger here, this is great
Fucking sonyggers.

>Iron Man 1
Should Iron Man really count if it was distributed by Paramount Pictures?

good luck applying that here, no one likes Sony movies.

>The MCU can't even win a participation Oscar

Why?

All marvel/netflix series were shite except first seasons of DD and JJ. Why people even surprised?

Sony movies is a meme on this board though. Btw I read they lose like 25-50 bucks on every PS4 they sell, how the fuck is that meme company still not bankrupt?

They don't sell the console at a loss, they sell it at a profit, the components are cheap shit.
Now answering your question you'd pay consoles sold at a loss through software so you'd need a high attachment rate.

good

the problem is, if this shit doesn't get renewed, but jessica jones and luke cage will, I'll be fucking pissed

Like really, do people actually want new season of jessica jones and luke cage? both shows actually struggled with the 13 episodes format, I can't believe there's a possibility these shows will go on for 5 fucking seasons and more.

I can sort of understand daredevil getting more seasons, he has somewhat good villains gallery. But JJ and LC?

In a perfect world, jessica jones ended after season 1, luke cage and iron first merged into heroes for hire show, daredevil continued and explored such storylines like shadowland, punisher show was not 13 episodes long (it will be) instead it was only 6 episodes tops, and netflix made new shows, blade, ghost rider, moon knight, not renewing over and over shit like jessica jones or luke cage.

Not every show needs 10 fucking seasons.

DD is atleast Law & Order with fists.

Everyone else is just Superman-lite powers dealing with city problems. (gentrification)

Marvel, broadly speaking, puts out superior movies and TV shows to DC.

Iron First might be shit.

These assertions are not at odds with one another user.

>t-t-this time guys

There's zero chance that Spider-Man will bomb. Black Panther has a decent chance though.

>0
>1

you're clearly a DCshill,
you will never understand the brilliance of modern day Martial Arts Kino
and you only get to experience this cinematic television experience on Netflix™

Having an Oscar for hair and make-up is better than not having an Oscar for hair and make-up, but only if you don't brag about it. Bragging about it is sadder than not having one at all.

Kys fanboy console war faggot, you're fucking cancer

>0%
>1

I prefer Daredevil season one to season two. The Punisher and Elektra have been great.

Console war faggot keeps cancering up the thread with his oscar bullshit, this is why DC and Marvel threads should get reported, they only attract Sup Forumsedditors

DC wins again bby

Shouldn't all you faggots be on Sup Forums?

>00.000
>01.000
>0/1
>1/1

Please go back to Sup Forums reddit

Based 0-1 poster

I like Marvel movies but I don't like how they pump out a movie each year. No one going "That was such I good movie! I wonder what a sequel will be like!" Instea people are going "That was such a good movie! Can't wait for the sequel in 10 months!"
Kinda ruins the films for me desu

Why can't Marvel into fight choreography? Are the actors just lazy faggots that don't want to put in the time for passable fight scenes?

>T&F
>T&T

What about your Razzies?

It's a (((Netflix))) ""TV show"" it doesn't count DCautist

i heard luke cage was good from a lot of people but haven't got around to it, yet Sup Forums and Sup Forums claim its shit-tier garbage. who should i believe?

Daily reminder:
>Marvel = kids
>DC = adults
>Fox = edgelords

They had to cut corners because RDJ alone takes like a 100 milion $ add to that paying rest of the big cast of that movie and there's very little money in the budget left to actually make the movie.

I tried watching Civil War last nigjt and it complete lost me after the initial action scene where Cap was super booting everyone. What boring ass drivel

This movie was so shit and Black Panther was such a faggot

The first marvel movies before the Avengers were kino. DareDevil, Elektra, Xmen, Spiderman, Punisher, etc

It's an ok show, its the blackest tv show I've seen in a long time and the actual plot was pretty good, I'd say Sup Forums hates it because they ride the white dick so hard that they think everything that isnt white is some sort of race war shit or something.

It's worth watching, good music at least

A

FUCKING