Does normal first worlders care about being white or racially pure or is it just a meme?

Does normal first worlders care about being white or racially pure or is it just a meme?

We care.
Now shoo shoo back to the jungle.

western european in the US?

They even start a world war because of it.

No, normal people don't care about that shit.

user was asking first worlders. The USA sure as shit isn't part of that equation, now run along before you end up being gunned down by one of your fellow third worlders.

We care, very few immigrants get a life like Svensson. The best immigrants get to impregnate the worst of the whites. It's pure sadistic pleasure that drives the pro-refugee politics.

As long as you stay out of cities you're fine. We only have this because there are massive amounts of niggers and dems running around.

Just a meme. In USA for example, people who unironically say shit like that are poor fuck from farmer states. On this board people are just pretending to be radcist for fun and games.

Meme, people that want to be racially "pure" are usually hicks

its just a meme
but non-whites do have a reputation as being a bit slow and often insecure towards whitey
just be urself and no one will care - although people wont often expect much of you either

This is how you know you're a third world country: making up shit excuses for violence.

No one gives a shit. The only one who does are low class dip shits, who might as well be 3rd worlders.

Well, I did'nt know of this before browsing Sup Forums.

Normies dont give a fuck about that shit.

it used to be that no but now that far right internet is much more popular, with millions of people who view it, you sometimes hear about it in real life

it's nothing serious like race science though it's just like "lol dude you look like such a jew" or "haha you are blonde blue eye you waffen ss"
that's about it

meme.
this website is not AT ALL representative of the average population.
if you're not the biggest newfag on this site, you'd know that.

this one website no, nobody knows Sup Forums
but everybody knows far right internet, it wouldn't have millions nad millions of viewers like that and then not be mentioned in real life, be realistic

"far right internet" is widely regarded as brainless clickbait.
more entertainment than politics, in a "oh look at the newest outrageous thing" kind of way.
nobody that isn't sub 100 iq bases their actual views on that stuff.

I don't care and would like a Brazilian gf

Most people don't date outside their race, so, I guess.

I literally never heard of this before browsing Sup Forums
It's a meme, although ethnostates may feel differently about it

well your post just goes to show you aren't really reading them at all, you already know what you want to think

far right websites are actually about giants wall of text about the capital and political analysis and endless talk about israel and conspiracies and christianism that no one bothers reading
it's fucking shit
i swear it's a lot like those communist newspapers they used to sell in universities, giant unreadable walls of text that nobody reads but give it some ideological legitimacy purely based on the fact that it's too complicated to understand

i mean you can say a whole lot of bad things about it but being clickbait is hardly something you can say

Who would want to live in an ethnostate? Wouldn't you get bored of the same faces?