Snipers Kill 5 Police Officers, Wound Several Others At Dallas Protest

Snipers Kill 5 Police Officers, Wound Several Others At Dallas Protest

>Snipers shot and killed five Dallas law enforcement officers and injured another six at the end of a rally in downtown Dallas, where hundreds were protesting police shootings that happened in other parts of the country earlier this week.

>Dallas Police Chief David Brown described what he believes is a coordinated attack that intentionally targeted police officers, with at least four people — three men and one woman — involved.

>He says police have swept the area where the standoff took place and found no explosives.

washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-shots-fired-at-dallas-protest/2016/07/07/9eeda5fc-44b3-11e6-a76d-3550dba926ac_story.html

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/07/485185632/3-police-officers-killed-at-least-7-others-wounded-by-2-snipers-in-dallas

I need people on Twitter taking screen shots of protesters, and gathering all the OSINT we can get. Also look into people speaking out FOR the killing of police.

>LOOTING ALREADY TAKING PLACE

wfaa.com/news/crime/convenience-store-looted-downtown-after-attack/267260288

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mSPiC33XFsw
youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI
youtube.com/watch?v=OnuEWoHl6kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It- it - it is terrorists i swear, we dindu nufffin!!11@

We race war now?

I wish i had the privilege to hang you and your family myself while you beg for mercy. Russians and germans will be the ones who get that opportunity, though.

It's coming ...

Nope, media has been forcing "ISIS-inspired terror attack" all morning.

is guardian legit?

Mayor Rawlings is on CNN. He confirms that a suspect was “taken out” by a police explosive device in the garage.

Rawlings said he could not disclose the race of the dead suspect. He confirmed that the female suspect is a “light skinned African American”.

We don't know the race of the shooters yet?

>LOOTING ALREADY TAKING PLACE

Why do niggers always do this, the moment something bigger happens and police is occupied with something they start to do this shit.

it's a left-wing rag ran by liberals and SJWs

They must be white

A mudslime Paki

Cat 3 could occur tomorrow, but will almost certainly happen over the summer.

Absolutely appalling.

Not white

>“light skinned African American
>light skinned

so through how many Photoshop filters they have run the pictures?

This. It want even a riot and they still started looting. Niggers just showing their true nature again.

Depends. If some whites (or even one) just grab their guns and start shooting at nigger. Yes.

The spiral of violence shall escalate. KEK VULT

so thankful that texas has the death penalty

hang em high

what's the deal with Dallas and snipers? First Kennedy now this?

The next time there's a BLM rally the cops should open fire on those niggers and commies

>zero gun control

>"Light-skinned African American"
...So she's black, Mayor?

Race war by Dallas lunchtime.

Do we know anything more about the firearms used and the race of the shooters? Sky are saying they used automatic weapons but British media might as well talk out of their arse when it comes to guns.

THIS NOW.

youtu.be/mSPiC33XFsw

Niggas be celebrating

promises , promises

I've been waiting 3 FUCKING YEARS for a cat 3.........THREEEE FUCKING YEARS, and the best I've seen is 2...maybe 2.5

I need this ! COMON !

They used Barrett 50cals, just heard now

Sky has been clowned on live TV about "automatic weapons" in the past by no less than that fat greaseball Crowder. Your media is just as retarded as ours, and they'll interpret anything that happens here through the lens of your nation's politics so as to better oppress you.

>sniping with fully automatic 50cals

This. I'm very curious to see how the US police react to this, and how the blacks react to the next bad shooting of a black person.

Was it a congoloid?

Were they ex military? What does k think of that video of the guy suppressing, advancing and taking control of the gunfight?

> Watch looting report.
> Churches Chicken ad.

>I PROCLAIM LOYALTY TO ISIS AND WILL KILL ALL THESE INFIDELS
ISIS wasn't involved, he was just self-hating faggot killing for homophobia
>KILL ALL COPS, THEY ARE GUNNING DOWN INNOCENT NIGGERS
Black lives matter dindu nuffin, this was clearly ISIS

Media, how the fuck does it work?

kek I wish. 50 BMG API in a city in the dark would have been a sight to see.

Have not been this hyped since Ferguson.

>be gay
>get shot
>be muslim
>get shot
>be black
>get shot
>be cop
>get shot

>BE AMERICAN
>????

That video from the college makes it pretty clear that at least one was using a semi-auto rifle. Snipers NEVER use automatic weapons, the british reporters are fucking morons.

guy just pulled gun on blacklivesmatter soldiers in portland.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI

youtube.com/watch?v=OnuEWoHl6kY

is this related?

The dude got some training that's for sure. RT mentioned a second shooter. False?

>Be South Africa
>Get raped, house burned down and beheaded with a machete

Source?!8'stayed up until 4 am and just woke up

Good stuff, thanks. It's been archived.

I doubt that. Barretts are not hard to buy, but they are fairly expensive.

I just want to know the identity of the shooters so we can actually address the situation properly. Many people think they are black people with BLM, but I dont think so. They shot the cops, but also endangered many black lives by firing into the crowds direction(but monkeys are known not to think ahead - which is also why this cant be a black group because this took planning) and even shot a black woman in the leg.

I suspect this was a Muslim attack using the BLM event as an opportunity.

>Be South Africa
>Nigger somewhere in your vicinity
>Press the button on the dash
>Flame-throwind side-view mirrors engaged

Only if the power goes out on the electric fence.

Because the race war will be fought with fists only right?

>first world countries

How do you butter you scones?
Do they let you use a real metal knife!

We don't get got. We go get.

Al Jazeera. I don't trust the BBC anymore.

K says Garage guy was trained

I was looking online and I saw that they were roughly around the 8 thousand dollar mark, is this true?

where is the bullet wound?

This is like something from 2000AD

We're not in the fucking stone ages anymore.
You might be, but we have rifles bombs and drones now nigger.
So yes, yes we want to start a race war

hahahah. So wait, they didn't catch any of the plotters?
hahahah Cops literally just got BTFO

Umm
Using violence for political goals is terrorism.
These dindus are terrorist retard.

>Using a BLM event as an opportunity
An opportunity that wouldn't have taken place if we didn't allow terrorist organizations to march in our streets to begin with.

Thanks

Terrorism is politically or socially motivated damage to life and property. The entire BLM movement is terrorism

Where can I acquire a time machine?

>niggers start the race war
>by morning they regret it because they realize white people want to fucking kill them

Yup. This kind of planning is well beyond some average young thug. I'm actually a little impressed.

I want too see more of this.

Its about time they started getting redpilled and standing up against their oppressors. Fuck the police.

Kill them all!

Steroids and martial arts don't stop 5.56

The JFK thing occurred only a few blocks away (literally a few hundred meters) from last night's events.

Not necessarily. They don't have a political message, but they are terrorists anyway for opening fire on a huge crowd of people and spreading panic across the city.

So, can we be sure no more BLM "protests"?

Kimbo slice is one of the worst fighters of all time.

> mfw I was alive and redpilled for the LA riots.

Best IRL troll of the black community to date. But shit won't get real unless the four cops involved in the original cull walk. And with all the heat this attack brings onto the broader topic, they might actually serve some decent time.

We wait canadibro, we wait.

I'm not even sure what am I watching there.
Maybe he got shot in the back and theres not exit wound?
Maybe it wasn't bullets that got him

Yes, they're quite expensive but they weren't used in the shooting. No one is going to lug around a 30 pound gun used for penetrating armored vehicles.

So, are there any clues on perpetrators identities out yet?

>Be Canadian
>Sure is quiet up here

Come home white man

Last night had elements of a Cat 2 with actions of a Cat 4 without the riots in between.

Has this shooting divided the chimp community or are they all basically approving of it and want more to happen? it's terrifying to think that this nig operator might actually have lit a fire to blaze a trail to open racially motivated violence and murder. And when the terrorist nigs get killed, they'll be seen as heroes and martyrs. Fucking hell.

Imagine if this happened before that pride rally in Canada.

Typical Teafag knows nothing about guns.

99% sure it was .308 or 30-06.

>pic related, my fully automatic .50cal

That's a no-no

You don't pull your gun unless you're ready to use lethal force

He's going to pick up a misdemeanor charge there for brandishing

That's yet to be determined. But this will escalate everything in the United States for a long long time. Whites will rise up and be more defensive against blacks. Cops will DEFINITELY not be fucking around anymore. We will see them upgrade their armor when in public protest environments and blacks will of course escalate their intensity, and fuckery.

It's just starting.

>Be England
>Lose to Iceland

>the guy clearly says stay back
>niggers keep advancing despite the man pointing a fucking gun at them

are they literal retards?

>they don't have a political message
You just get your Internet back at your refugee camp?

Yeah I know that much, I was going a bit off topic and just jealous of your gun laws.

Traditional Finnish family dinner.

I hope we get some entertaining live streams tonight. Without looting and burning buildings/police cars shit aint no fun.

Oh, SUDDENLY it's a terrorist attack when it suits the narrative/situation? While Orlando was some gay mentally disturbed person DESPITE pledging allegiance to ISIS?
Fuck this media shit.

wow, really makes you think

AWESOME! PLEASE BRING ME MORE!

This is exactly what I need. Please please gather some more man.

That's San Jose, not Dallas. Different states. Still fucked up though.

Then I'll personally go kill the people who arrest him.

I am definitely not white.

Do you mean 2000 BC? 2000 AD was 16 years ago.

We can own straight-pull or bolt-action .50s, user.

Even 20mm rifles.

Black hole.

I see Zimmerman-style ("white Hispanic") rhetorical weaseling incoming, expect future shooters and criminals to be "white Afroamericans".