>it's been 6 fucking months

Are they ever going to release this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc
youtube.com/watch?v=A1Cw7HoVrOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OHR MUH GAWD
STONE COLD, STONE COLD

It was way too cringe to be released user, its literally one of the end of days seals.

BAH GAWD IT'S HANSEN
SONOVA BITCH

KEK

My mommy and my daddy have been waiting ages for this episode to come out

Dude I can't believe it. I was waiting for this shit since like last year and it's been so long I almost forgot about it.
They've gotta release this. They have to.

oh wow that decoy is qtp2t. anyone dox?

You all got cucked by Hansen.

Why wasn't he nominated for an oscar in this role?

Van Morrison looks terrible.

weird the decoy looks like my gf

This will never not make me laugh. Even the fucking pedo didn't believe this shit. Mommy and daddy top fucking kek

laugh every fucking time. What were they thinking with this guy?

am i the only one who got that he was trying to be cheeky and playful?

I knew he was trying to but he wasn't doing a good job of it.

Never. You morons all got played by a con artist who entraps people and cheats on his wife and I couldn't be happier. Hopefully this means his 15 minutes are up.

where can i stream the new episodes?
FOR FREE

sounds funny but cbf finding this episode and watching it all. just explain the funny to me.

Dude, entrapment.

Fuck this show, I hope it stays dead this time.

>entrapment
retard alert

Entrapment would mean that the decoys/police literally forced the man to enter the house. Since these men all initiate sexual conversations entirely on their own AND decide to go to the house and enter all on their own, it cannot be entrapment.

It's hardly entrapment.

>A valid entrapment defense has two related elements: (1) government inducement of the crime, and (2) the defendant's lack of predisposition to engage in the criminal conduct. Mathews v. United States, 485 U.S. 58, 63 (1988). Of the two elements, predisposition is by far the more important.

Funny how he disappeared around the time pizzagate happened.

To catch a con artist was better than most of TCAP

To catch a lotto scammer could have been way better but the government felt like controlling things

I think that's why people think it's funny.

>this was the last time they spoke as friends

Does anyone have the scratch freeze frame clip that ends with the seinfeld music as the dude looks right into the camera?

Is this what Jim Sterling's lawsuit was REALLY about?

or how about that guy with the glasses who comes out of the bathroom

youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc

4:00 in

What happened to the show?
I'm out of the loop, I watched the first 2 episodes, but nothing after that.

Based Hansen working the smarks.

Like I'm going to take legal advice from the retards on Sup Forums.

This isn't entrapment, but honestly, I would strike down every law of man and God to get pedo scum off the streets.

>>/asp/

>when he casually mentions that he also fucked a 15 year old boy

t. redditor

You know these guys are legally innocent. They didn't act upon anything. The show is a racket

I'm actually a lawyer, though.

is there a vid of him saying mommy and daddy? need a quick rundown here

Spotted the pedo

>it's not a her

youtube.com/watch?v=A1Cw7HoVrOE

How original

Look at this smug worm. Just look at him.

kek

Kek.

why do all kiddy fiddlers looks so weird and grotesque?

and technically since all their chats were with an adult decoy, they didnt actually do anything wrong.

That's not how the Law works

so... is the show trying to say im a pedophile for thinking that girl is cute? Because she is fucking adorable.

>tfw I look like him and the food critic from ratatouille if they had a child
fucking kill me

Legally, yes, they are guilty. But morally? Name one (1) person victimized by their actions. You cannot victimize a fictional person. These men are innocent victims of the law.

She's not actually underage; none of the girls are.

you can actually pinpoint the second his heart rips in half

Wait, what? If none of the girls are underage, then what exactly is the crime here? How can these men be pedos if the girls are adults?

I don't remember this many scenes with the Green Goblin in Spider-man?

this guy acts like a bonafide creep

shes like 19

Dont tell Harry

It's entrapment dude. This show and the people who enjoy it are sick

What a bitch. He's clearly handing them over so she can grab them and thank him but she's not even doing the courtesy of acknowledging his good deeds.

>tfw you will never receive treats from a happy man

I don't get it, that girl is obviously of legal age.

>pedo
Lol the "children" on this show are usually like teenagers right? Who cares. It's one thing to fuck an 8 year old but the difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old is nothing.

hes so fucking creepy. everything about the way he looks and wears that cross

t. person reading blogs about what entrapment is

The weirdest part of this show to me is how these creepy guys dont think they are being baited.
Like, this guy cant possibly be unaware of how he looks, but he still thinks a girl as qt as that, or however cute the picture they used was, would fuck him?
If i were on some dating app or whatever and some impossibly attractive 14 year old started chatting me up and sexting with me, my first thoughts would be "this is clearly not real, no girl like this would EVER think of me this way" and not "holy shit this underage girl who is extraordinarily out of my league wants to actually hook up".
They deserve this national tv humiliation for many reasons but to me chief among them is being so narcissistic that they cant see this trap coming.

Not only is this show guilty of entrapment, but it is literally Thought Police : The TV Show

fucking kek. I have to get up early tomorrow, but Im laughing too much to sleep

I know but she is clearly used as a decoy because of how young she looks. Hansen even says they picked her because she easily can pass for 13/14

t. pedo

That's because you're ugly and have no self esteem.

>Sources say Gentile will appear in Feb
>It happens
>Sources say Ambrosio will appear in May

Seems like a good ETA.

>Because she is fucking adorable.

Oh user stawwwp! :3

When I heard Hansen outright say that about her I felt kinda bad for her. Unless she's into looking younger than she is.

>you look hotter than your picture

not really. They dont just arrest anyone who talks to the decoys, only the people who show clear intent to commit statutory rape by showing up to the house.

Stop baiting me faggot

What did she mean by that lip bite?

Jesus Christ. You Americans were this fucking broken *before* Trump? God, I am scared to see what you fucks become over the next four years.

Well, it's a good thing someone with your temperament isn't in charge of the laws.

women love pretending to be younger then they are

>le drumpf xD

Yea but there's young and then there's TCAP decoy young...

Anyone who says they wouldn't risk jail to tap that is a damn liar.

true but the vast majority of these predators are ugly as fuck too.
I mean, from the original series, did that guy with cerebral palsy seriously think a hot 12 year old would want to fuck him? Or what about that one guy who was 45 years old and practically a midget? Its just astounding to me that they believe this shit.

t. baited pedo

Its tough. If i was a girl i think id take it as a compliment that they think i look younger, since everyone wants age a little slower. But at the same time, the implication here is that its wrong to be attracted to me, and i certainly wouldnt like being told that.

well I'd say most of them are probably special ed types, the mentally ill don't see things the way somebody sound of mind does.

if she wore a dress, did her hair different and put on make up she would look much older

Hansen's bullshitting because they couldn't afford anyone who looked any younger. She doesn't look THAT young, and it doesn't really matter because she only needs to keep up the charade for a minute.

This. Pretty much all these guys who get caught are total dumbasses.

I dont know if i buy that.
A lot of the guys seem otherwise normal since they clearly panic and show regret when Hansen confronts them. I think its less about taking advantage of mentally ill people and their poor impulse control and more just weening out pedophiles who happen to also be idiots.

I wish i could see her all dressed up and pretty looking.
Great now i sound like one of the guys from the show.

the kid they would've fucked if they didn't get caught first.

she is, but it would be pretty awkward having to explain that your gf is a decoy for pedophiles because she looks like pubescent kid.

And that youre attracted to her

she's a qtpah2ty

nobody cares. plus she over 18 so it doesnt matter

>implying pedophiles aren't mentally ill

You sure do. Looking forward to your appearance next season.

Wear a Pepe shirt so we know it's you.

>Or what about that one guy who was 45 years old and practically a midget?
Got a video? I love watching manlets get towered*.

*manlet terminology for BTFO.