squanch.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIGHT AND WIN

FIRST FOR TFC 5-0

Go A Win Toronto!

>pisstern pidney pooderers

Games at 5?

4:30

Blue pill me on Seattle lads. All I hear is "fight and win" but they seem to win a lot

xth for DISKERUD

decent stream? no cable life

they're the arsenal of mls

>inb4 they actually won a title tho
mls cup = fa cup

>captain america
>the wayne rooney of US Soccer
>Xbox
>won last year without a single shot on goal

Everyone hates them. Except for today, because Toronto's apparently worse

>no homo

youtube.com/watch?v=KllI1hgZT04

Could any of these teams win the CONCACAF Champions League?

>5-0

Anyone got a stream?

Toronto, MAYBE. I don't watch MX so I don't know

check r/soccerstreams

>reddit

do you have a better source for streams? Ive been banned for linking b4

toronto arriving at BMO field

>this butthurt leaf

firstrows. xyz /soccer/xft-toronto-fc-seattle-sounders-fyz3c5065?l=3327443723

literally xyz

bmo field is in toronto silly

It's time

Dont fucking (You) me you fucking dirty wog

Why is Osorio starting?
Why are Toronto not playing 5 at the back?
Why is the game starting so early?

But you have watched the CONCACAF Champions League? It's basically a MLS/Liga MX wins lol cup.

Thought this year with Monterrey, Tigres and Chivas I don't see them winning

toronto if they bombed their domestic season by saving their a-team for it

>sand and paint filling in the holes
>canadian fields

how long till kick off?

M E M E
E
M
E

T E A M
E
A
M

>CCL
>MLSwinslol

lol

12 bings

>the treble

what exactly is that in murrica?

i live in a nice house in the toronto suburbs and i'm fucking freezing

Hamburger, fries, coke

I'm completely stoked for this soccer game bros

9 Parts and 30 parcels

MLS Cup, Open Cup, Supporter's Shield

MLS is claiming some minor Canadian rivalry cup counts as part of a treble to hype up Toronto

ML SCup
Supporter's Shield (best record at the end of the season)
U.S. Open Cup (oldest ongoing soccer competition in the country)

mince pies are nice

wouldn't it be the MLS supporters shield (finishing top of the league), the MLS cup (this tournament) and the concacaf CL i would guess

Well, they win until they face Liga MX teams. Until then they don't lose against CentralAmerican teams.

>ferocious in transition
why are all north american commentators so gay?

>westies seriously think their conference is good

lul

Get a load of this guy; in an interview they just aired on Canadian broadcast:

>My mentality is I can play for Bayern Munich; but if Bayern Munich don't want me then I want to make TFC the Bayern of MLS

2ez4tfc

Nobody in MLS takes CCL seriously because they know we can't win it (yet at least), because of salary cap. So it's generally irrelevant when talking about threepeats

If MLS ever becomes competitive in CCL it'll probably replace Open Cup

>Canadian military holding an American flag

feeling quite betrayed

Why are Westies in both leagues so pathetic?

he'd barely be able to play for hamburger fc, which is surprising since he's a burger

not threepeats, trebles* my bad

OH SAY DOES THAAAT STAAR SPANGLED BAAAAAAANNEERRRRR YET WAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

fuck canadians and fuck tfc

Kek

I'm torn for this match desu.

Whitecapsfag; I don't want to see Seattle win and I have never wanted a Toronto team to win in my life.

Who do I support?

>Canada
>Cascadia

Fuck Americans and fuck Seattle

g'won Canada lad

he wasn't that bad at roma
he's not that good now though

seattle winning two in a row would make them absolutely unbearable

I want Seattle to put about 12 goals past that smug Mr. Clean looking daddy's boy, tbdesu. Maybe then he'll stop moaning about how people blame him for being a shitty lazy player who came to Toronto for a payday.

fuck you

Seattle already is desu

altidore such a faker acting like he was injured last game

No you

Which was the team that had "welcome" signs for their opponents? I'll support the other team

lmao welcome to our league, buddy. If you don't like it you can go join the CPL and play in front of 600 people in Moncton.

thx mamaland

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Will Bruin score tonight?

I hope Seattle puts up 4

Canada MUST defeat the evil seperatists

mls is nowhere near your league's level. We would need our A teams in top peak performance to go up against your B/C teams.

every time i watch seattle play, they play boring, negative, sideways bus parking soccer.
i don't think this game will be any different.

stream?

THE SUN NEVER SETS

No, there isn't nearly enough depth for MLS teams to put out competitive lineups in mid week games. Roster rules basically make it so you've got 3 Good players, 8 or 9 decent ones, and a dozen shitters behind that.

>drew less

You stupid fucking loser, stop fucking calling me Doyle and get the fuck off from /mls/ all of you useless virgin pieces of shits shitting up our thread with your alt-right stupid >Trinidad and Tobogogo posting. I'm sick and tired of seeing you scared little bitches try to argue with me and make fun of me all the damn time knowing that you cant beat me in any argument. You retards just keep laughing LOL. Keep posting and shitting on us, you worthless fucking bitches, keep shitting on mls knowing full well we already are a top 10 league in the world. Keep calling me Doylefag you stupid bitches. Hahahahahaha oh wow so fucking funny did you just post another >Trinidadada and Tobagogogog meme??? hahahahahahaha wow so fucking hilarious LOL YES YES YES so hilarious! You vagina-allergic losers are nowhere near as knowledgeable as I am in soccer. It's so easy to shit on you stupid yuroboos every time when I post the truth. YES mls is a world class league and NO I will NOT apologize. Giovinco, Bradley, Altidore, Morris, Villa, BWP they are ALL top class players who can easily play in any league. I was right about Costa Rica topping the group, I was right about yuro countries being weak and overrated that year. I'm always right because I actually played college soccer and opened my mind to the beauty of American soccer. And fuck all the yuros in our squad. We need to be MLS only so we can be a world class team again. Pulisic, YES him, he's fucking shit compared to Adams and Nagbe. Thats why he left our league to go to some trash yuro league. We didnt qualify because we didnt use enough Mls players YES I WILL SAY IT AND YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT. God I love triggering you idiots. Just keep calling me a redditor as if that's such a bad thing which it isnt, you morons. Redditt has much better users who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about and aren't sexist, angry bitter little alt-right Nazi Drumpf incels like you! Fuck all of you and get out of my general!

what the actual fuck was that

>LIGAMXWINSLOL

> We can't win the CCL because the salary cap

That's not the reason m8. Pre-season Schedule and having 1-3 players getting 75% of the wages is. If there's something you can do better than Liga MX is signing players.

nope

STREAM

squanch. live/soccer/tsn/

Is as . You have good A team but your depth is hyper shit

Birmingham islamic club

whats the deal with that germanic eagle flag? why not a big maple leaf instead?

pretty sure it's the Albanian flag

What are we drinking and eating, anons?
Molson Canadian and Tacos here

Doyleposting is the best thing to come out of these threads tbqhwy

modelo and ramen

What's the point of Jonathan Osorio?

eating marijuana and drinking tea
i call it a petawawa sunrise

I BELIEVE

>smoking beezlebub's broccoli

him and raheem edwards are both actually from toronto and can play the game properly

>playing a cup final at one of the teams home ground by design

amateur hour