Fucking whites males pushing for a race war

white supremacists back at it again on twitter, pushing for a race war even before the shooter's race has been identified

of course it's racist white males once again, you would never see this kind of bigotry on black twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=FFJwnr87EVY
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-08/ap-newsalert-dallas-police-chief-suspect-said-he-was-upset-about-recent-shootings-wanted-to-kill-whites
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty sure that was Sup Forums

>even before it was clear

Who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

Forgetting Stormweenies, sonny Jim? Only a fraction of the users here are serious when they shout GTKRWN. Most of us don't want bedlam and mass casualties from a few miserly deaths of people we don't know or care about.

Speak for yourself

>Even before it was clear
Pot calling the kettle black, huh media?

A race or civil war is what you get when you're the media and try to raise the tensions so much that it is going to escalate.

RACE WAR NOW

These white supremacist sound scary, hope there are none around here

most of us accept that it's an inevitability.

Coulter's law.
They can deny it until there's no choice to reveal it.

Maybe that hacker Sup Forums will take care of them?

There certainly is not, and I am offended that you would even imply it! Clearly we are a board of Peace!

Kek, I'd argue the opposite.

Prepare your angus, war is coming

Those evil white nationalists! They need to be more kind and responsible about this like the blacks :^)
>not newsworthy

>niggers try to start a race war
>immediately back down once whites start to say they want to fucking end niggers

>Most of us don't want bedlam and mass casualties from a few miserly deaths of people we don't know or care about.
While some of us understand the need to get our hands dirty so that future generations don't.
It's not a question of blindly hating nigs. If they all went back to/stayed in Africa, we wouldn't care about them.

Nazi scum are always talking about a race war.

How is this "news"

Kill yourself nigger loving kike.

In the future ironic shilling will be met with treason charges.

Damn, are these white supremacists violent? They sound horrible. Let's kill all whites to make sure they don't get anywhere near power.

Oh my god that article, I have tears in my eyes right now. The vast majority of white supremacists are peaceful.

I'm getting really fucking tired of these media kikes.

What is wrong with their whole community? No wonder nobody wants to live with these animals.

pretty insignificant year desu

this headline is so true "white supremacists talk of race war"

talk. exactly. they always talk. they do a whole lot of talking. because they're never the ones to actually take any actions
always on the defensive
in the end, which are they more scared of, blacks or uncle same?

>ayoooo we gon kill dem white mofos
>shiiet whitey putyo gun away wez wuz jokin

;^)

Why don't you faggots stop giving them fuel for these articles and stop creating these "KILL ALL NIGGERS 2016 RACEWAR NAO" -threads?

This is about dividing the public. Keep us fighting black, keep them fighting white.

Obama is weak as fuck. Your gov't is scared as fuck right now. Why? The Clinton shit that is close to being spilled. Corruption that will make Watergate look tiny in comparison.

If you keep fueling this "race war", you are playing in the hands of the dems, liberal media and the government. The uprising comes when the US citizens realize that their government is corrupt to its core and take it back.

That's not even Descartes, you retarded liberal cumshitter.

#RACEMATTERS

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

> black supremacists kill police officers
> "muh neo-nazis are ebil and want a war !!!!1!"

>flag
>is a cuck nigger lover

They brought this on themselves, cunt.

why can niggers call niggers niggers but white people cant ?

>being this much of an unironic cuck
>checks flag

You must be scared shitless of there being a Race War so your shitty attempts at shitposting against us fail.

Go fucking kill yourself.

Would a one-word answer suffice?

The blacks have been calling for race war the last few days as well.

Fucking kek. Is it Sup Forums? Holy shit

Jews or niggers?

You are thinking of sweden, we barely have 10 black people in this town.

But hey, keep on giving the fuel for the "race war". I'm sure you'll do fine when they declare marshall law and ..BRING YOU TO HEEL.

Then you have more than half of the people in the country against you because it will be spinned that YOU ARE the RACIST.

Now, if you rise up and fight a corrupt government, who will oppose that? Fucking no one wants to support corruption and lies, you'll get massive support.

And the blacks are not at war already?

RACE WAR NOW

>only a few of us are serious

#RACEWAR

>you would never see this kind of bigotry on black twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=FFJwnr87EVY

>when you realize you're fucked

Signed.

This is the price for unleashing our meme power on the world and altering world events. Now the media reads Sup Forums lol

Kek. His nieces and nephews would be slaughtered by both sides in a race war.

Most of Sup Forums know that some events can't be avoided.

>Maybe that hacker Sup Forums will take care of them?
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

DAY OF THE ROPE

SCREENCAP THIS

Reminds me of the hajis.

Truly I see: multi cultural societies are superior! Whenever I look at America, I always understand: diversity is your strength!

I knew I'd run into that.
See attached.

just made some popcorn, layed back and enjoy how america is destroying its own just by itself

awesome!

you actually have a very good point.

>Ragnar is black
AYO HOL UP!

Anybody who wants any kind of civil war should find the short 'what is it like' blog by the guy who lived through the Balkan war, first wave I think.

It's not like your zombie games. Nearly everybody goes down quick, and the most well prepared are the first to go. Nobody sells their guns, stockpile lighters.

He actually doesn't and you're a nutless coward. Buck up or you're a traitor.

>James King

WE

We dindu nuthin

Fucking Aussies

Ok... So when black people are shooting up a major city with sniper rifles and running cqc on Dallas PD, the focus should be that whites are starting a race war... With words?

follow your leaders, Sup Forumslution particulates

Godspeed Ameri/pol/s we all sincerely hope nothing happens to you in the coming days. The niggers are crossing the line.

>implying

Meanwhile, I saw a shitload of black people calling for a race war on twitter yesterday. Nice double standard.

Black Live No longer matter in a #RACEWAR

I urge everyone to always be prepared. There's no harm in preparation to respond to violence against you.

>stormfags with an audience of 12 continue their "race war" rhetoric
>media outlet with an audience of tens, maybe hundreds of thousands catches wind of it during a particularly delicate time
>"RACE WAR NOW (says racist)" is their headline

The media learned years ago the trick of throwing biased or offensive shit around and avoiding responsibility by framing it as a quote. Whether they're motivated by politics or greed, this is the kind of escalation that leads to the racism they constantly preach about.

They're like that kid in the playground who stirs up shit between bigger kids they'd never fuck with themselves because they want to see a fight. Except these hypocrites are stirring up shit while complaining that shit is all stirred up.

yes yes goy fight each other dont overthrow the goverment

Funny how all this shit picks up as soon as hilllary getting raped

>blacks shoot a bunch of cops
>whites still get blame
like pottery

Anyone have the BLM retweets inciting violence? I want to start some shit on Yik yak.

>I-It's because he's mentally ill! The anti-black environment the whites create are at fault!!!!!

>Only a fraction of the users here are serious when they shout GTKRWN
The sheer fact that I could decipher that acronym means I've been here far too long already and need to leave...

>being prepared for someone chimping you to death is waycism
yes

>stormfags

How to out yourself as a jamal dick loving shill in one word

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-08/ap-newsalert-dallas-police-chief-suspect-said-he-was-upset-about-recent-shootings-wanted-to-kill-whites

>whites are to blame for the upcoming race war

top kek

Let us listen to the wisdom of Chris Rock:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

GTKRWNDOTR

Race traitors will not be spared.

Nice misquote, faggot

>I want to kill 100 cops every time I hear "stop resisting"
these are the people getting arrested, resisting, getting put down
fuck everything

Literally the only white people that would get fucked up in a race war would be the liberal cucks, niggers are beyond delusional.

The "news" media don't report the news anymore, if they ever did.

They find ordinary, isolated incidents that support their narrative, blow them out of proportion and push them in everyone's faces.

The propaganda machine is getting lazier and more transparent by the day. Sometimes I read between the lines of an article and feel like I can see all the little gears turning, twisting people's minds.

Propaganda is a truly underrated weapon. So many people act as if dictators like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Saddam etc are magicians who control their subjects through direct hypnotic mind control or something. Then they acknowledge the role of propaganda but still can't see the effect of it today, on themselves, even when it's right in front of them.

If any kind of civil war does happen, control of the media has to be a primary objective for both sides because that is what will get (and has always got) the majority supporting one side or another.

it's the same with muslim terror attacks

>dude blows himself up
>now, now, let's not be hasty, it could be anyone

shut the fuck up,
RAHOWA, we must sacrifice the niggers to please lord kek

>only a small fraction wants race war on Sup Forums
BtR abo

He jumped ship and is on the BLM bandwagon now.

Nice dichotomy, retard.

That extreme "with us or against us" bullshit is the same moronic rhetoric spouted by the far left, ie. if you're not loving Jamal's dick then you're outing yourself as a far right Nazi Stormfag.

If you're really trying to garner support against the poisonous left then don't try to alienate people who reject them just because they also reject your own brand of extremism. That's how you ended up alone in a basement crying over your swastikas while moderate conservatives try to reason with people who live in the real world.

Yes we do.

KENTUCKY FRY THE NIGGERS

DIVISIVE ARMED CONFLICT ACCORDING TO MELANIN LEVELS SOON

Well, I suspect he might be duped. He's a sensible guy. I can see why decent blacks perceive the deliberately crafted media narratives that its only blacks getting shot.

I have no love of incompetent cops, and there are many. But there have only been a few cases of blacks getting shot where I can honestly say there was misconduct; Tamir Rice and Akai Gurley. Nobody knows who Gurley is because the cop that gunned him down like an idiot was Asian, so there no narrative for the media.

I can agree that lives matter and understand why some well meaning blacks get the idea that cops are their enemy. What I cant do is get behind a blatantly leftist group of anti-white group leaders like BLM.

This is the white kid that got gunned down around Utah by a black cop simply for having his headphones in when the cop mistook him for a robber. You dont recognize him because it was never reported in MSM

>Light-skinned

Even when the shooter is black try try and make it sound like they weren't REALLY black.

fuck, I want off this ride.

mainstream is here
act cool

No.

"Rivers of blood"

The race war can lead to a purge of all degeneracy including Jews. Not such a bad deal after all.