Truth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haldane's_rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PROBLEMATIC

asians are so gross

>Phenotype is the only thing that matters
ok

wow... i cant believe science has been lying this hole time...

yo i hate science now what the hell
fuck steven hawkings

White > Latino > Middle Eastern > Asian > Black > Abo

a Poodle and a german Shepard a still dogs

how can someone be so objectively wrong?
Black >White>Latino>Asian>Middle Eastern > Abo

You/'re right
This explains how white people are so evil

>dude i think black people are ugly we must be different races lmao
what are homo sapiens alex

nobody fall for it

Why pick an asian girl with bad teeth? Literally any one can have fucked up teeth and the common joke is that white british people have fucked up teeth.

>dude birds/dogs are different why can't we discriminate against niggers lmao

ok but why do you have to post it on Sup Forums?

There's many scientific misconceptions that are perpetuated through society.
The only reason people claim all races are human and equal is for social reasons. To fool people into not discriminating.
Many people believe mules are completely sterile, but they can in fact have offspring.

>fucking sjws, they say everything they don't like is a social construct
>oh btw this science i don't like is a social construct lol

LMAO I have no idea what phenotypic plasticity is

>all four of these birds are male, and all of the same species

You would be right but birds are not sentient like humans you fucking retarded little faggot

That's because you don't understand how it works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haldane's_rule

And you know, there are no fertile male mules. Same with ligers. Only females can be fertile. And some of them are.

okay
i 100% fell for it btw

>closely related but capable of interbreeding effectively, but part of distinct genetic, phenotypical and behavioral groups.
none of these statements have been suddenly made false by what you just said.

Is Sup Forums really this retarded? If Africans, Asians, Europeans, and etc were different species it would have been the greatest discovery of the last century. Instead genetics and biology has shown us we are all one species. This is not a Jewish conspiracy , this is science. If you want to prove otherwise, make your own scientific test.

>dude its all Sup Forums
This is your mind when its been infected by /d/

Where did he say that science was a social construct? You dumb retard

look at this sheltered american

nigger asians have some of the most fucked teeth ever. you don't know about it because you haven't been over there and all you see is celebrities
any asian with money has their teeth fixed in their teens

You're gay.

I know it's hard to come to terms with, but you need to face it down, and embrace it. There's nothing wrong with it, but running from it is hurting you.

The OP was claiming he somehow knew more about human genetics than biologists do and that they are somehow being warped by liberalism.

>The only reason people claim all races are human and equal is for social reasons.
:)

Friendly reminder that America is a perfect example of the failure of a multiracial society and forcing different races to live together is unethical for all involved

what do you mean

>the most prosperous nation on earth
>a failure
?

Science exist to forward an agenda like opinion polls.

All races have contributed to creating America.

Something went wrong

>dude niggers are dumb and violent lmao, it's just science man sorry if science is racist xD

>science said something i don't like?
>fucking (((science))), goddamn jews, science is just like opinion man!!!

>mfw this guy looks exactly like me besides his dumbass decision to shave his mustache in the middle

I should just kill myself, right?

Blacks especially contributed to ruining the cities. Thanks

Im American too but do you really believe this? Prosperous in terms of GDP maybe but literally everything else, we're third world tier

>>the most prosperous nation on earth
That hardly matters when we're quickly returning to the mean.

I'm guessing the reason there hasn't been a gold medal white sprinter (or even a white man in the final ten) for decades is because black people from all walks of life have their well documented "sprinting" culture.

who /abo/ here?

>decision to shave

No, because your mustache genetics don't give you that gap.

Don't sleep in the road m8.

>Certain breeds of every animal can be proven to have genetically predisposed distinct intellectual and behavioral differences, even within the same species
>Except for humans for some reason

White > asian (japanese/korean/chinese) > Everything else is shit.

You're confusing species and subspecies. Nobody denies that European and Asiatic Lions aren't both Lions but they're taxonomically different. Just like European and Asiatic Humans.

You didn't answer my question. And yes, bias does effect the results of studies. There is such a thing as bad science.
Not even going to bother with this brainlet

What do you gain from hate? Why not just let all that anger go? There is only 1 human race.

>the most prosperous nation on earth
you mean China, Switzerland, Norway yea

This. People will never admit it but Jews are the best race.

can you fuck off back to Sup Forums? you're sliding all the foot threads