Based Mago.

based arvo canpion

>CC 4 - UCH 1
>AUX 0 - CC 3
>CC 5 - UE 2
>EV 2 - CC 3

UN-FUCKING-DISPUTED

Awante el guya-arvo vieja!!!!

Matate flaite C3 conchetumadre, a nadie de acá le interesa tu mierda de equipo. Sage (te apuesto que nisiquiera sabes qué significa eso, newshit).

>hurr durr lurk some moar newfag
FFS give us C3 anons a fucking break you butthurt bitch. Just die already.

dejaron pasao a penosa que se las da de oldfag pa creerse superior.

pasao a kk, commit sudoku pls.

que violento

El arbol campeon
rude

CHI-

>eternal champion
>doesn’t win every year

>John Redcorn
>i prefer pepsi desu

>unable to grasp figurative speech
autism is truly an epidemic here on 4chinz

go to hispachan you wetbag monkey xD

BASED BOLITA

el boliviANO

>0 copas sudamericanas
pffffff

From all the southamericans countrys i´ve seen this month the people from Ecuador, Bolivia and Paraguay are the kindest ones but i still have to go to Brazil and Uruguay.

You win this time

Oye weones, Is Esteban Paredes still there? Is he good? He was a fucking god in my FM save

I bought a one way ticket to Santiago for Jan 9th, what do you recommend I do Chilenobros? I found some work 4 days a week and my hobbies are playing music (jamming) and doing psychedelics and my Spanish is decent.

Will I be able to make friends to play music with easily? I'm going alone and don't know anyone

Aprende Ingles Boliviano de mierda

The best thing that you can do is go back to USA, you don't want to be in Santiago

We are fucking full faggot.

I'm only here to buy Christmas presents and shit.

>we
Soy Alemano, estoy aqui solo para 2 semanas no mas

Yes, he's 37 and still doing fantastic plays and goals youtube.com/watch?v=HYBGW22rkII

It's too fucking hot in Santiago desu go anywhere but here

I'm not from Santiago, but If you're somehow a good looking gringo (6/10 and above) you'll be fine. Everyone will treat you well and you'll get lots of pussy. Yup, my country is fucked up like that.

Where do you recommend? There may be an opportunity for me to stay in easter island, is that too rural and boring?

Based flaite poster.

Bumping this for more weones to help me

Poor people will try to fuck you over. Just try to find clear skinned friends and you will be ok.

Don't go to Santiago, if you have money go Pucon and you'll drown in pussy, and will probably find some rich kids to play music and do drugs with

Pucón is neato and it's close to Temuco wich is pretty cool as well.

what's neat about temuco?
t.temuco resident

t. new money who doesn't know he's a flaite himself

Nothing
t. other temuco resident

voy a votar por guillier

Big enough to have a decent nocturnal life but not too big that it makes you feel trapped under a rain of concrete and white noise. I like how you can just go for a walk and meet someone with whom to party without worrying too much.

There's a decent amount of art and culture going on. And girls, in my experience, seem a lot more mentally healthy than in Santiago, where I'm from. People in general are more easy going.

There's very little crime, too, which is nice. Oh, and also, it's mostly right wing.

It's a cool place.

Literally why? The dude raised some other man's children.

Nah, the dude that filled Antofagasta with Colombian and niggers.

Ya que el frente alto no pudo pasar a segunda, vamos todos por Guillier. No puede salir la derecha, mierda.

>frente amplio*

This.

is the chileANO league unironically considered "soccer"?

>le based right wing like le me
>girls are pure virgins who might talk to my socially anxious self
Yeah no thanks man

no,it's actually handball

Fuck off, right winger piece of shit. Guillier will win.
This.

pero piñera es de izquierda también

Imagine being this much a piece of shit that you think a place being right wing is a good thing. Fachito, la derecha no va a salir, y si de milagro sale nosotros saldremos a la calle y protestaremos los cuatro años cosa que no puedan governar igual como pasó la vez anterior. Despues del golpe la derecha no tiene el derecho de governar en Chile. Vamos Guillier, conchetumadre.

Why aren't you Chileans posting on /copalib/?

i don't post in generals

Honestly, this. I'm not even a leftist and I don't particularly like Guillier (he's better than Sanchez though) but the right just don't have the right to govern this country after what they did.

PRIMER REFUERZO 2018 CONFIRMADO!!!

I love that he's a super CC fan

i love my colo colo kit

>1 cup
CUADRO CHICO
U
A
D
R
O

C
H