Is anyone else bummed that we didn't get to see a much of this guy after The Sopranos? He really was an awesome actor...

Is anyone else bummed that we didn't get to see a much of this guy after The Sopranos? He really was an awesome actor, even in non-Tony roles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Owd4PJnyNeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. He had a bunch of future roles lined up, too.

Yeah, it is too bad he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

>not seeing the truly magnificent Enough Said (2013), featuring the finest performances of his and Julia Louis-Dreyfus' careers

You truly are pleb as motherfuck.

AW SON OF A BITCH! DID I JUST TELL YOU NOT TO SAY THAT AGAIN?!

His role in the sopranos pretty much ruined any other appearances for me.
>eyyy fuggedaboutit

He's not that much of an actor if I'm being honest. Tony was his best role because it was just a more violent himself

>More violent himself
James was allegedly insanely kind and struggled playing Tony at times because of how dark and angry he had to get for his role, which is totally unlike his character. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

eh I doubt that. He had pretty dark role in that nicholas cage movie where he founds the origin of a snuff film.

You don't realize it yet but you just agreed with me.

It's over. The Sopranos ended ~10 years ago and it's never coming back. All I can do is keep rewatching the series :(

Loved him. He was completely overshadowed by Tony Soprano but that's understandable. The character was a goldmine for an actor. You could be scary, dramatic, hilarious, etc

it's literally all I can watch, after I finished the first time I started and finished The Wire immediately after, it just didn't it. Then I started Deadwood, it had something, but was just missing too much. Then I finally started Game of Thrones like 2 months ago, Season 1 and 2 had SOMETHING, but after that it lost it.
The Sopranos is the only show that has IT, and will be the only show I ever watch ever again.

OOOOOOHHHHHH the balls on this gabagool!!!!!!

As one user put it, The Sopranos is Sup Forums nirvana. Once you watch it nothing else will satisfy you the same way.

Mad Men is the only other series that can come close to The Sopranos for me.

Watch mad men

Mad Men has some pretty great mature themes, but it's just so boring after a while. Maybe I need to go back to it now that I'm not in school.

If you liked the sopranos I don't get how you can say mad men is boring

I just like the characters in The Sopranos much more, I think. Also that one secretary girl is really weird looking, and I feel the need to pause the show to study her odd facial features to figure out if she's hot or not every time she's on screen. I can't judge the show desu because I only got past the first season. I'll have to give it another shot.

I can dig it what user is saying tho. It took me 2-3 times of watching to get past the first few episodes of season 1, but then I was hooked and it quickly became my second favorite series ever.
Point is it's boring at first, definitely.

I tried and something about the characters is so obnoxious, and Don Draper is so fucking overrated, they try to write him like his masculinity is just so overpowering compared to the other guys but he comes off as just as much of a bitch. Plus the women are trash. I only watched like 4 episodes, I might try again soon.

Lol they address it at some point that she's not hot, but she does have a certain appeal to me

Keep watching, don is not what he shows to the world and his development is very well done throughout the series

>only watched 4 episodes
yep. as I said it took me a few times to break past those first couple episodes. and you can see through Don Drapers facade, congratulations, you totally get the whole point. He's one of those characters you hate to love.

Forgot he had yellow fever.

relationship dramas are for women and faggots

I was looking for good acting and didn't see it, and I like traps so I'm not gay, friendo

I seriously can't watch it because Don's wife and the Jewess that Don wants to bang are so fucking hot that I can't even stand it.

Not really. It was his niche role. He was in plenty of stuff prior to it and wasn't a very talented actor. Not bad but nothing that stands out. He was good at Tony Soprano but not much else.

Watch Killing Them Softly and In The Loop. He plays minor but excellent characters and they're both fabulous films.

Yeah, he was great. I downloaded Welcome to the Riley's for Kristen Stewart being a filthy hooker and wound up watching the whole thing because of how good Gandolfini was.

He is great in The Drop

Deadwood was better.

Did we need to, though? That actually was the role of a lifetime. It's too bad the gabagool got him in the end.

You sound like an exceptionally stupid shit, good work.

Was just going to say that. Great movie.

anyone else freaked out by his massive head?

That's the point of peggy, she is weird looking
If she was hot then she could just wink and bend over to pick things up a lot and she would make it in the ad world
Instead she actually has to work and produce

You're an idiot, you need to stop posting.

>tfw we are not in the timeline Gandolfini wins an Oscar for portraying Mussolini

We should hall collectively kill ourselves

He played basketball with Paul McCartney!?

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

I never knew I wanted this, fuck you.

>romance

Romance and Cigarettes was a pretty good movie. It had tons of other great actors in it too like Steve Buschemi, Christopher Walken, Susan Sarandon, Kate Winslet... strange that Sup Forums never mentions it.

This is why you should watch your weight Sup Forums. Substitute that kino soda with tea or coffee.

was he acting?
youtube.com/watch?v=Owd4PJnyNeM

He was great as curly in the three stooges remake, I think