As an Israeli arab I totaly support my opressed black brothers in the US and their struggle...

As an Israeli arab I totaly support my opressed black brothers in the US and their struggle. Killing people is bad and violence is bad and all, but deep down we all know there had to be a retaliation.
Black lives matter, arab lives matter. Those that take innocent lives reclessly have to pay, especially if the white western hegemony is protecting them.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Having to post under your oppressors flag

Fuck Sand niggers and niggers and sand kikes.

I was wondering why it is so important for the black (or in this case arab) community that the "white man" takes extra care of them while they themselves clearly don't give a shit and kill each other in a 24/7 Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

>tfw America has managed to radicalize black people the way arabs are radicalized in the middle east

""""""""""""leader""""""""""" of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""free world""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

eat shit whitemaggot

I cant wait until a idf soldier caps your ass

Then you'll hang next to your pet.

You have to go back Muhammad OUT OUT OUT

>Israeli
>arab

Chose one, you can only be a Jew or a Deash, not both your greedy user.

Try living with them for a while and you will change your mind

>an Israeli arab

>Arab

Fuck off, dune coon. You're worse than a jew.

>1 post by this ID

Literally gay faggot parasite the post. OP just kill yourself. Fucking leech.

Haha hey there my inferior friend, how are you?
Go back to continent in pic related
Would your opinion be tolerated if you tried to express it in your little shit village?

Like your opinion matters.

Honestly I'm fine with Arabs/Palestinians but I despise all those Palestinian "political activists" trying to ruin the country from the inside even more than I hate those without a citizenship
> inb4 diaspora Jews
They're not Israelis and have nothing to do with us

why don't you live in an arab country?

>Hey Rabbi... whatcha doin`?

>arab
>innocent

> 1 post by this ID
oh okay

How do you check that anyway?

Hover with your mouse on the poster's ID
Doesn't work in phones

#GASUM

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Westerners raging. All your countries will soon be muslim.

do us all a favor and shut up, dear.

The government should totally provide your villages and settlements with the money support you deserve, as every other Israeli settlement gets.

However, besides the backwards yamin fags, and the government neglecting Arab settlements, who is honestly opressing you?
Arabs are priviledged, there's saved spots in every university for you, infinitely many arab doctors, scholars, lawyers, the law does not discriminate and in the contrary - it acknowledges Arabs as a weak minority, helping them up.

If we put aside these racist Yaminfags, who's the opressor? who do you pinpoint as the problem?

You shouldnt have come here in 1948, you do not belong on muslim territory.
Your precious Israel cities are built on our land.
When we bring our brothers into their homes israel will vanish one way or another. The clock is ticking.

You should be thankful you're not living in an islamic shithole.

>Niggers
>Sandniggers
Both inferiors breeds who should be exterminated.

Oh, the argument I like again. and nice bait.

We should have, extremely should have, you probably have no idea but this place was a barren wasteland worthy of nothing until the zionist settlers came in, planted forests, bought and worked agriculture like madmen, really transformed the whole place - a makeover hardly known anywhere around the world.

Next, this place was a sidelined territory held by the Ottomans, this being "muslim territory" is disgusting bullocks. The Palesitinians were never a united people of anything, the Palestinian movement only began as a reaction to Zionism.
i.e, You didn't know your shit at all before you developed irrational hate and fear for Zionists.

Next, precious Israel cities are mostly built on legally bought land and previous deserts and wastelands. Had the Muslim not been irrationally racist, avoiding any resolution or chance for peace, perhaps there would've been no wars at all.
All violence was first driven by the Muslim communities, fact. Palestinians persistently chose the violent path, and thus persistently got retaliated were left with their offensive failures, that's what you get for chewing on the hand that's reached out for peace. If you fuck with someone who's trying to endure and invite you in, you're gonna get fucked back. Fair is fair.

Zionists settling was either done on barren wastelands or legally bought land, so your point is blatanly void either way.

Press the ID on a phone to see.

Group portrait of OP's family