Why do French people hate ouiaboos so much??

Why do French people hate ouiaboos so much??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W0mDsHMbtKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you think japanese like weeaboos?

Ouiaboos don't like France because of anime and video games though

Do not dodge the question

but they like for memes like thinking Paris is France and that we're still living in the années folles
actually that's what all ameridumbs think, but "ouiaboos" are just the most autistic of you lot who are obsessed by it

oui

i still think it's self hate. they don't think they're worhty of being loved

I have nothing against non-American ouiaboos but i do hate American ones

lol

lol

Bonjour, mon name is Monsieur Pierre.

I’m Vingt-Sept years old Colombian Francophile (ouiaboo for you barbarians). I bake baguettes and croissants in my cuisine, and spend my days driving in roundabouts and playing superior French games (Little Big Adventure, Alone in the Dark, Beyond Good and Evil, Another World).

I train with my baguette every day, this superior bread can cut clean through hunger because it is baked at over thousand degrees (Celsius), and is vastly superior to any other bread on earth. I earned my baking license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak French fluently, both Parisian and Quebecois dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about French history and their Napoleonic code, which I follow 100%

When I get my French visa, I am moving to Paris to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a member of the French Foreign Legion or write for Asterix!

I own several berets, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I kiss everyone on the cheek at least four times and speak French as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in France!

Is this a pasta?
This should become a pasta if it isn't kek

>This should become a pasta

unironically get enraged seeing this

it is

Good luck Colomboy!

I just want to learn french so that I can properly shitpost in /fr/. I would also after that like to learn italian so i could shitpost in /ita/

Lurk two years before posting

fuck off ouiaboo kys

I like Eestiboos

I am a Ouiaboo myself though.

>pranstusmaa
why is estonian so cute

This guy gets it. Listen to this estonian poem read by some native qt

youtu.be/W0mDsHMbtKI

fucking kill yourself

CUTE

I learned French to read its literature and strengthen my English. Do you hate me too?