/biz/ has Wall Street investors and millionaires

>/biz/ has Wall Street investors and millionaires
>Sup Forums has celebrity and Fortune 500 programmers
>Sup Forums has Anthony Fantano
>Sup Forums has half of the internet

Does Sup Forums have anyone who is pulling weight on the international relations scene? EU, UN etc. No lying please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Easter?

We have MS paint memes, I doubt anyone on that scale would have the time

>Sup Forums has celebrity
Who?

Everyone has the time, as evidenced by successful people on other boards. Sup Forums has some great ideas and discussion. I'm just trying to find an estimate when the memes start breaking the fabric of reality.

Doubt it.

But I am slowly getting into politics, and I am an extreme Sup Forumsellectual at it thanks to my years on Sup Forums.

Who knows, maybe years from now, I will win an office.

Alberto Barbosa?

Stallman read Sup Forums.

Also there a lot of capable people there who do tech work every day. Their discussion immediately transcends into reality. I'm trying to figure out whether such an influence could apply to Sup Forums.

We are the Sup Forumsellectuals. We run the world.

Sup Forums is the best board on Sup Forums by far

Well, unclesampatriot used to lurk int. So we've a celeb too i guess :^)

>/biz/ has Wall Street investors and millionaires
Kek

>>Sup Forums has celebrity and Fortune 500 programmers
What does this even mean?

Revelation: they run the scams, not participate in them :)

This, the only reason Sup Forums has so many faggots parroting their bullshit is because those faggots literally catered to and invited redditors and children to their board.

>what is google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_500

I mean why is he acting like this is an accomplishment?

You know, my Estonian mushroom-merchant friend, I think I have an answer to your questions:

Sup Forums used to be home to shitload of North Africans and Middle Easterners...and then the Arab Spring happened, and suddenly the posters from their almost disappeared.

This same effect was also obvious with the war in Ukraine. This board was flooded with Ukrainian flags...but when the war started they completely disappeared for years.

Sup Forums users directly reflect the events of their countries.

if Sup Forums is so good why is every fucking thread a general

I have to agree generals are cancer, despite that this is one of the better boards on this site

Corporations tend to hire capable people, idk why i have to even explain this to you

we need to bring back the hyper shitpost™ era

>Corporations tend to hire capable people
I don't think you fully grasp how large those corporations are.

jorge

I literally never got this, especially since Trump's mr Israel and pretty left wing
I'm pretty far-right and I genuinely don't get why they like retarded (or not even right at all) brands of it, like natsoc is pretty dumb to anyone who knows anything about that

Because he's fat and his brain is clogged up with burgerfats so he's stupid :DDDD and probably got shot after his post