Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lThfawiCus4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1) Come from a street shitting/ Acid throwing country
2) Give yourself brain damage and then try to imitate baseball
3) Formalize the fagsport you've just created
4) shit on street one more time just for good measure

That's Cricket.

baseball came from cricket just like nfl came from rugby, you uneducated nigger loving jew.

It may help if I give you a critical comparison to baseball.

Americans will never understand the depth of knowledge that goes into cricket. For example, in cricket a seasoned veteran can look at the colour of the pitch and get a good idea about how the game will play out, which bowlers will perform best, which batsmen will struggle and on which time of day wickets will fall.
I havent even gotten started on tactics. In baseball the tactics consist of, "let's hit the ball hard lmao." The Pitchers tactic is "Ayyyy let's through the ball fast". Just put three fielders on the designated fielder positions, have so comically dressed dude to act as wicket keeper and fuck it senpai just scatterthe rest in the designated 90 degree hitting wedge to which the batsman is limited. Field placments do not mater at all because the batsmen is forced, by the rules of the game, to hit it at the fielders.

Want to use the pace of the ball to angle a finely placed glance? lol fuck off you have to whack it in the designated hitting wedge faggot. Want to play a defensive stroke to keep out a good ball? Too bad dickhead you can't choose to do that just whallop it you goof! There is absolutely no vairiety in the game, no situational decision making required of the batsmen and no aspect of sustained mental fortitude.

All the nuances of the gentleman's game will never be understood by "lowest common demoninator" baseball fags who are more interested in how many toppings they can fit on their hotdogs, or how many roids they can put in their mexicans, than anything to do with their game. Baseball has about as much subtlety as american music, that is to say none at all.

no one cares about your nonce sport you retarded shitskin.

>cricket was played 200 years before america was even founded
>somehow trying to imitate baseball
pretty sure you're the braindamaged one lad

>basic gestalt

- The Bogs own both the Australian and English cricket teams
- Only sport played by the Rotschilds
- Invented in one of the Bogs R&D labs in lower Saxony
- The sport that saved the Commonwealth
- Cricket is the culmination of over 2 billion years of sporting research
- Cricket will open up a new age of prosperity in Australia when we reclaim the ashes next week

Pakis can't field a team because they all get suspended for match fixing
New Zealand and Australia don't like each other, and Australia won the last world cup over them so New Zealand can fuck off
Indians want to try to make meme20 cricket popular and ruin the sport(basically a shorter version of the game)
England sucks at another sport they invented
Afghanistan has a guy that looks like Rambo who's cool
There's a big strong nig from the West Indies who smacks the shit out of the ball
The civil war killed the popularity of cricket in the US

t. 2016 blowin

Honestly don't know shit about the sport, just follow the world cups to make fun of a few desi kids I know from college
Seems like it would be a good time to get shitfaced and eat pies for 6 hours at a match though

/CRIC/ BTFO BEYONG ANY BELIEF

if the ball hits the wickets you out
if you caught you out
you hit the ball and run to the other wicket to score
if ball hits it before you get there you out
if ball crosses boundary on ground you get 4 in air 6
if you block wickets with legs you out
if you lose 10 wickets the side is out
6 balls in an over
number of overs depends on format

I've heard it be described as baseball except the batter is in the pitcher role and the pitcher is in the batter role.

thx breh

It's too complicated to explain, you're either born blessed with cricket knowledge in the civilised world or you're born in darkness, never able to grasp the technicalities of a gentleman's game and forced to play and watch simple imitations.

>#4

I once watched a game of cricket and the same batter was up for like three hours. He just kept tapping the ball to "protect the wickets" and everyone was going on like he was a superstar. I don't get it.

It's dead simple:

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game.

Is this the new /cric/ lads

ah, got it

Why are seppos so fucking stupid? Seriously is your education system that bad?

>The Pitchers tactic is "Ayyyy let's through the ball fast"
Stopped reading there.

Useless post

Wtf I love cricket now

wrickets falling=BAD VERY BAD

scoring points=GOOD VERY GOOD

do more GOOD than BAD and you win

you dumb burger nigger

>I have absolutely no idea what the rules of cricket are
go ask /cric/. All the abos and poo loos, and acid merchants in there are actually really welcoming.

Commonwealth of Nations BTFO

Some of the basic rules include:
>Don't shower or practice any form of basic hygene
>live in a country that hasn't mastered basic things such as sewer systems
>use the format of consonant + icket to create terms for the game e.g. wicket
>if the game gets to boring just call it a day and resume the next.

You hit the ball with a flat bat and then run from one post to the other over and over until someone throws the ball at you or some shit.

Shithead

youtube.com/watch?v=lThfawiCus4

Focus on Twenty20. Its cricket where games end.

I hope no one posts anything remotely close to the rules of cricket when a lazy OP, like we have here, creates a thread like this next time. People should learn to google basic things.

rudeness has no place on Sup Forums

>download cricket 08 on pc
>mash buttons until something happens
>no idea what happened
>other team has some points

longest
> I don't know anything about either baseball or cricket
no wonder woman complaint about the toilet seat meme, they don't even look where they put their asses, fucking whores.
god i hate women.

Typical America. Take something and make it better.

I've forgotten whose comedy routine this was. Or was it a folk singer?
Thank you for your contribution, Muhammed. Please take it to Sup Forums where it belongs.

Baseball actually came from rounders, which is basically just a girls sport played in schools. They have a bat a lot bigger in baseball. Cricket was probably a bit scary for the Americans of old.

>tfw no autistic gf

yes. absolutely. beyong beleaf.

quick translation: every woman i have ever been attracted to has completely ignored me.

kek which one of you cringey autists was this
fucking ponce shit i swear lmoa

Kys