What film can you personally watch over and over again without ever getting bored, Sup Forums?

What film can you personally watch over and over again without ever getting bored, Sup Forums?

For me it's pic related. There was a weekend when i watched this film 3 times over the course of 2 days and i always got drawn into it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOKA6d35IIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Thing.

Once upon a time in the west

Though it honestly took me a few viewings to understand everything. I still don't knows if there was some reason Harmonica roughed up Jill in the barn.

definitely Moonrise Kingdom for me because the narrative of two loners and outcasts coming together out a genuine mutual understanding of each other along with Suzy both looking and having the same demeanor of someone i once knew reminds me of something i once had and took for granted

the letters scene always gets me.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOKA6d35IIM

forgot pic related

Would agree, but the acting of the boy is sometimes a bit weird, and one of the scenes i absolutely hate about that movie is the one where he gets struck by lightning.

Harry potter 1-8

Dumb and Dumber. Not because I think it's especially great, I just never get bored of it.

>tfw you rewatch the potter movies out of nostalgia and get really angry at all the fucking plotholes such as the fucking TIME MACHINE which is introduced in the third film and then just disappears from the universe altogether, in addition to the fact that hermione mentions that bad things happen to sorcerers who meddle with time, and dumbledore would seriously fucking give such a powerful artifact to a 13 year old?

Arizona Dream

Pic related and Seven Psychopaths.
Dunno why. Wristcutters is depressing.
>I'm sorry Harry. You can't bring people back from the dead. Not even your parents. Also here's a time machine, we'll use that to save Buckbeak.

definitely Lost in Translation

I'd say this one as well

no i'm not john hinckley jr.

Probably Margin Call, the ending is especially comfy with the quiet of the early morning.

This is mine. And my little sister's favourtie

Super Troopers
Snatch
No Country For Old Men

as much as I love arthouse films and the like, I can't watch some a lot like those 3, specially super troopers.

i must have watched super troopers on comedy central at least 15 times

Lost in Translation is definitely a top 10 for me

Fury Road, Escape From New York, Big Trouble in Little China, Pacific Rim, Gremlins, Blade Runner, The Thing, Alien and similar. Fury Road is probably going to become the go to watch whenever action movie for me though. I watched it three times in two days after I got the Mad Max boxset that has the black and chrome version.

Heavier movies are great, but I find myself rewatching them only in the proper mood or when I'm introducing them to others.

Mysterious Skin. Something about the atmosphere is just calming - the subject matter is pretty disturbing but the characters, the music and the cinematography all make it bearable.

Oh and Mars Attacks

Probably one of the most boring, overrated movies ever made.

>i watched this film 3 times over the course of 2 days

OP confirmed braindead

Do the interns get glocks?

Same op
I love LiT, probably my favorite movie of all time. Melancholic faggot for life.

You are one pathetic loser!

How To Train Your Dragon. I watched it over 15 times over the course of one summer. Sometimes I put it on in the background but ended up dropping what I was doing just to watch it. For like a year afterward I had almost every line in the film memorized.