Researchers claim mankind will change physically in less than 1000 years

youtube.com/watch?v=A1sgVb3YBAI

1. Body hair will disappear
2. Sinuses, they are useless
3. Ear directional changing muscles, most people already are unable to use them, some other animals like cats on the other hand have a good mobility in ears
4. Wisdom teeth are now useless, they had use thousands of years ago though
5. Male nipples will disappear, they are no longer used
6. Human upwards walking style have finally made toes useless. Toes might had use even 10 000 years ago but no longer. Individual 5 toes will fuse together into one single large toe.

>Toes might had use even 10 000 years ago but no longer.
What about sucking?

>6. Human upwards walking style have finally made toes useless. Toes might had use even 10 000 years ago but no longer. Individual 5 toes will fuse together into one single large toe.
good, fuck footfag subhumans

>shit will happen after I'm long dead
Who cares. I hope humanity evolves into anime characters.

>good, fuck footfag subhumans
Not what your sister told me t.b.h fambam.

>5. Male nipples will disappear, they are no longer used
what were they ever used for

he has a brother

How exactly are humans supposed to change now that we have pretty much transcended natural selection, effectively halting evolution? Right now, the only way for humans to evolve would be through eugenics or designer babies.

>Male nipples will disappear, they are no longer used
they were never used they're just part of the embryo's "template" before sexual attributes even start growing

we still have use for all the other stuff you mentionned except maybe wisdom teeth, and of course directionnal ears which we already basically don't have
this is such bullshit

This is stupid. If something is not used doesnt mean it will disappear. We still have appendix. Evolution doesnt work like that, and as natural selection of physical traits is now basically non existent, maybe only depending on how good someone looks, it doesnt look likely that human body will change like that. Unless you go into genetic engineering or tranferring to the collective conciousness then we are talking about something completely different.

>If something is not used doesnt mean it will disappear
This
There are still toilets in India

Shemale lactation.

>Human upwards walking style have finally made toes useless. Toes might had use even 10 000 years ago but no longer. Individual 5 toes will fuse together into one single large toe.
no. I lift stuff I drop around the house with my toes. Shit's useful as fuck.

Fuck you

he's correct though

>have pretty much transcended natural selection, effectively halting evolution?

Evolution will eventually stop the waste of double trips from brainlets

very, very extremely important question

When was the last time male nipples were used?
For milk that is.

anyone who believes this crap needs to reattend his middle school biology class

Riddle me this
it's been millions of years since we lost tails, yet we still have tailbones
it should have disappeared long ago, yet it's still there

>Individual 5 toes will fuse together into one single large toe.
b-but my fetish...

You don't really know how evolution works, do you?

>researchers claim

Kek, could as well write "internet nutjobs claim"

>these things might happen but well all be long dead before we even sort of kind of know if they actually will
Wow so cool

> 1. Body hair will disappear
And that's great

so what will happen?

the toes will eventually say to each other "we're not wanted" and fuse together to make one big toe?

exactly how do these things mutate

doesn't there have to be one genetic fuckup, to have one big toe? and then people keep breeding with that person and then there becomes a 1 toe population?

my school never taught evolution (science class was: open book, turn to page, do questions while the teacher smokes cigarettes)

>How exactly are humans supposed to change now that we have pretty much transcended natural selection
We become cyborgs n shit

This this. I could possibly see people being less sexually dimorphic (men and women being closer in height, less body hair) because of sexual selection.

Society has become more equal so there is less need for the manly man to fight in some caveman war. But that's rampant speculation that our society will survive as is for a thousand years

It'll only take me 2 minutes to change your face, bruh
*cracks knuckles*

Unless there's something really bad about toes that keeps people from surviving long enough to fuck and making babies, they'll stay around. Unless some trait exerts negative pressure on survival/reproduction or sexual selection, it survives

>1. Body hair will disappear

Only if a lot of people start dying from shaving

>2. Sinuses, they are useless

Only if a lot of people of reproductive age start dying from sinus infections

3. Ear directional changing muscles, most people already are unable to use them, some other animals like cats on the other hand have a good mobility in ears

Does it have a drawback to reproduction or survival during reproductive age? No?

4. Wisdom teeth are now useless, they had use thousands of years ago though

Does it have a drawback to reproduction or survival during reproductive age? No?

5. Male nipples will disappear, they are no longer used

6. Human upwards walking style have finally made toes useless. Toes might had use even 10 000 years ago but no longer. Individual 5 toes will fuse together into one single large toe.

Only if people somehow start to find a uni-toe very attractive.