I DON'T THINK SO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7YkkScuMBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*teleports behind you*

NUNU NUNU NUNU NUNU NU NU

GET OVER HERE!

honestly not intimidated by anyone in this picture

when i saw that they replaced raidens actor in the sequel is ruined the entire movie for me..

Yeah I loved Lambert's Raiden.

He had that dark, grim quality you think is super badass when you're a 13 year old metalhead.

I feel ya, Tom Jane is best Raiden.

& that Elder God bullshit was dumb.

Wow I'm sorry.. that's not Tom Jane is it..?

I'll stop posting now.

The worst part is in the sequel, they show the end of the first movie with the original actors and then the next scene shows completely different actors in it.

Why did they even bother doing that?

It doesn't matter if you're intimidated or not they'd still kick your ass

Who /Legacy/ here?

I enjoyed it a lot.

and then they killed Johnny Cage immediately. Wtf even as a little kid I shut that shit off

>didn't know the highlander was raiden

Yes, stop posting

what are they going to do against a fucking demon the size of a castle

>johnny cage dies

>tfw that happened in the game too

Wasn't there something about Lambert taking less money so the first film could even get made?

What matters is their plan.

The second movie was about exactly that so I don't know what the fuck else you want

YOU COME HERE TO FIGHT A MADMAN, AND INSTEAD YOU FOUND A GOD?!

should be Mortel

Nah, it's okay. As long as you're a fan.

Best Bison

Thanks for being a bro about it. They really do look similar..

Also has NOONE seen Legacy, or..?

>22 years later
>still the only decent movie made out of a video game

Great, now I have Sonic Youth's Cool (kool?) Thing stuck in my head OP

cammy>>sonia

Well no duh that's Kylie Minogue.

It's a ridiculous, inept movie with mostly terrible actors too, but all that said, it's at the same time probably the only good videogame movie ever.

And I appreciate that it kept a lot of the super awesome, crazy costumes and monster and skeleton statues everywhere and stuff, the whole crazy Mortal Kombat aesthetic.

If they did a big Mortal Kombat movie now they'd totally tone down all the costumes and the style. This actually stayed mostly true to this ridiculously awesome game.

You forgot Chris motherfucking Lambert

I can call him Chris cuz he's a close personal friend of mine

was this armpit-kino?

Can you tell him I said hi?

He just totally carried the movie. So cool.

sorry. never watched that complete garbage. i'm sure it was fun though

Only the finest.

I haven't seen Legacy either. Meaning to.

Apparently there are tons of Mortal Kombat movies and series, some up on youtube, that look decent actually (as decent as this kind of thing could be), made in Japan or something that stay true to the design.

What is that a scar?

Poor Johnny right at the beginning of Annihilation

Why didn't you protect him??

lol she fucked van damme behind the scenes

Is it bad that the 1st thing I think of is Pence when seeing this thread?

me on the left

who didn't sleep with jcvd in the 80s/90s?

>kill of Cage cause he dies at the start of MK3
>forget that he's still part of the Earthrealm fighters since the Earth and Outworld merger prevents his soul from ascending
Whoever wrote the movie cocked it up.

Although Cage coming back might be MKT, they all started to merge together after some time

Was just watching Bloodsport the other day, and yeah, the guy is pretty as hell tbqh.

Oh, and Bloodsport, by the way, is ABSOLUTE KINO.

I want to do a stream with Sup Forumsbros some time with Mortal Kombat and Bloodsport.

Would anyone be down?

>Oh, and Bloodsport, by the way, is ABSOLUTE KINO.

Agree 100%.

I've seen some of the world's best cinema and Bloodsport holds its weight among them, not even joking.

Conan the Barbarian is another one of those films that gets looked down upon because of its puply content and narrative but is equally impressive cinematically when you break down what's really being shown.

Bloodsport is just so entertaining. And the fighting is a thing of beauty. And the setting and soundtrack gets pretty vaporwave-y.

Also, the movie actually has scenes shot in the legendary Kowloon Walled City (look it up if you're not familiar).

Siiiick

youtube.com/watch?v=E7YkkScuMBI

Watching this really makes one realize how much effort and love they poured into this. All those set pieces are fucking amazing.

If this was made today it would be all CG

Hey cool, VHS special features.

I like how he laughed like Mel Brooks

his edgy grimdark snicker is great

i remember loving the mortal kombat tv show as a kid, think the last thing i saw was them encountering smoke