Why does she talk like a fucking idiot?

Why does she talk like a fucking idiot?

Why do they all talk like that?

It hasn't been that long!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZT6e4sUr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her autism is kinda cute

She was obviously a crazy homeless woman who lead her local under the bridge group of people when the apocalypse hit

Is she The Woman?

does she have bowl cut bangs on her pusy mm

>implying she isn't from 50 years in the future
>implying this isnt the beginning of a new GOAT time travel arc

i think i actually saw that fucking movie

I THINK I saw this. Or at least a version done by masters of horror or something.

Was Ok.

Never mind, this is the movie I was thinking of.

Pollyanna McIntosh. She got fucked in the ass in FILTH

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZT6e4sUr4

I remember that scene

the most cringeworthy part of the entire show, didn't watch last week's episode because thinking about her made my mouth pucker and come out my asshole

We don't bother
We just take

She looked WAY hotter in Filth than she looks in TWD.

Is the hair supposed to be her signature or something?

it's a fucking awesome movie famalams.

yeah i remember not hating it

Holy shit yes. You don't develop a fucking pidgin patois kind of caveman language in a year or two for fuck's sake.

Seconding The Woman was good 7/10, as was she. Also Let Us Prey was not bad 6/10.

The writers read Crossed + 100 and got a hard on for Alan Moore.
I opsy it

It's called makeup. Women have been using it to deceive men for a century.

I don't watch the show. What does she sound like?
I've been seeing these threads every hour.

What show

A fucking troglodyte

Yeah that's fucking retarded. It'd take decades for them to start talking like that. This show is for morons.

Video?

Look it up yourself goddamn lazy fuck

I haven't seriously raided since WotLK. What's the status on it currently? Fun? Challenging?

What the fuck are you talking about?

I've tried. I just get dumb fan theories.

test

? also it's still fun with a good guild

yeah bro let's a go wahoo bleep bloop headshot! i am a well adjusted adult and love video games

Her face, her face, I can't stand that fucking face.

This was the exact moment when TWD jumped the shark and hit the point of no return

Found one.
Rick sounds more ridiculous than she does.
How do people watch this schlock?

Really? THIS is when you think it jumped the shark? Not seasons ago?

Is raiding shit like in Cata and WoD or not

28 days later: the television series.

NOMA

Ever been around Australians?
After a bit you pick up their accent.

They were around nothing or dead people for a while, and then around each other, so they picked up retard.

can someone whos read the comics give us some insight as to who these autists are?

>century

Waaaaaaaay longer than that.

I'm 99% certain it's an act she puts on for her people like some weirdo cult minister, like she's using the zombie apocalypse to revise the English language into simplicity and making her goons use it this way and forcing them to hear it all the time is imposing this new language onto them that will get passed on until modern English is forgotten.

Or she's just fucked in the head.

>I'm 99% certain it's an act she puts on for her people like some weirdo cult minister, like she's using the zombie apocalypse to revise the English language into simplicity and making her goons use it this way and forcing them to hear it all the time is imposing this new language onto them that will get passed on until modern English is forgotten.

dude what

So she's a modern day Webster.

Just like that, yeah. Bust down the lingo to monosyllabic words and neutral context and don't use anything but that, all the time, until everyone else starts using it too because it's the only thing you'll respond to.

nice one

WORDS

THAT

KILL

Think its just to seem more intimidating to the outsiders

But what's the point?

>
She wasn't in the comic and neither was that group. This was a filler episode and they're a filler group that is more than likely going to get murdered very quickly and in a way no one gives a shit about to fill an episode.