>it's real

Tax write off time baby!

MARVEL is fucking itself

First Iron Fist now this

Marvel is heading towards its downfall while DC is coming into its own

Rip Nu-Male faggots

now every superhero movie is going to try and be Logan or Deadpool
screencap it

Man I just wanted one great Thor move. Just one.

Why does marvel do this to me

t. DClard desperate for ammo

>another Thor flick after two flops

wew lad

Dude look how much fun we're having look at how much fun and color we have in our movie please watch our movie please watch our movie PLEASE watch our movie it looks like so much fun and it has so much color and its so lighthearted and we're best friends and we're having fun and you can have fun too you can be fake friends like we are and watch our movie and pretend like you have friends because our movie is so funny and funny and colorful that we're best friends and everyone is having FUN did I mention how fun it is did I mention how colorful it is did I mention the 80s the 80s were fun and colorful and neon and this movie is the 80s and this movie is fun and colorful and your friend please watch our movie please watch our movie look at our fun faces please watch our movie as fun as Guardians of the Galaxy as colorful as Guardians of the Galaxy your best friends like Guardians of the Galaxy please watch Guardians of the Galaxy no please watch Thor 3 our fun colorful neon 80s FUN movie lmao

Looks like a mcdonalds playplace

It's going to be kino-tier and you're all caught up on the fact that HURR NO LONG HAIR.

Yeah, this movie is like a personal slight to you. What a character.

>DCfags

Nope. I was actually looking forward to this one because of Hulk and Thor. And then I found out that Valkyrie is a nigger and Thor is a numale cuck.

Look at the top of his he... I mean look at all the colors.

>thor
>short hair
Why?

>same color palette than Suicide Squad

That oscar was a thermonuclear blow to these people, wasn't it?

I doubt it, the last thing they want to do is emulate a movie that barely made its budget.

Hemsworth doesn't give a fuck anymore. He didn't even bother wearing a wig for this one not to mention growing it out. We probably won't see him in the MCU after Avengers 3 and 4.

Fuck, then Dr Strange bombed out of this universe right?

Hemsworth was too lazy to wear a wig.

It's still just Dr. Strange, Suicide Squad had Batman in it.

I mean, it looks like he's captured and forced to fight gladiator-style. Is it unreasonable to think they might hack off his golden locks Samson-style to add insult to injury?

I imagine he didn't just go to supercuts and ask for the boy band look, I assume it's part of the plot.

Budget is budget, if SS barely made it back then Dr Strange is a Thor 2 tier bomb

Your argument is on the Suicide Squad

Oh, I see. They gave him the nu-male look on purpose.

It's a minor character most people haven't heard about, it's more akin to ant-man or green lantern.
Wouldn't that make things easier for you?

>Tax write off time baby!
what did you mean by this?

And SS never aired in China either.

>Taika, I have an idea. How about for this movie, I skip the wig. I dont really like it anymore....
>Say no more senpai
>....
JUST

Sometimes studios make controlled bombs like this piece of shit or Pirates of the Caribbean to pay less to the taxman

He looks like a nu-male because he has short hair?

Good thing I've never seen a Thor film before so I couldn't give less of a fuck about this.

so are you spergs seriously suggesting this will bomb because of his new haircut? kys

that's his normal fucking hair you retards

Your argument falls apart in the wake of the JUSTice League trailer. You can't play the "dude so quirky quips lmao" card anymore because your massa studio already did, unironically.

165 million budget movie with Benedict Cumberbatch as the main character, Tilda Swinton, Mads Mikkelsen and Rachel McAdams in theaters in the last part of the year (when movies make money), sold as Iron Man's replacement

And it got ANHILIATED by Harley "who?" Quinn and her non white friends. No wonder they try to copy their color palette now

normal for JUST guys!

add some tears.

>sold as Iron Man's replacement
Pretty sure you imagined that part.

they literally copied iron-man. Right down to the red headed crush.

It's like Xmen Apocalypse when Jennifer Lawrence refused to wear the Mystique make up. Bitch can look like anyone and she chooses to look like some pan face 6/10?

Sure but it was never sold as an iron-man replacement. If you honestly see Reginald Cabbagepatch as a Robert Downey Jr. replacement, you're putting too much wishy thinking into it.

>sacarstic but likeable jerk with a golden heart get his health fucked up, finds healing in his newly adquired powers that he earned by being DA BEST, loses his mentor by the end of second act and fights some plot device villain with no motivations at all trying to take over the original area of power of the main character

Ripping off Inception didn't make this flick any favors either

>Benedict Cumberbatch as the main character, Tilda Swinton, Mads Mikkelsen and Rachel McAdams
real A listers

All great actors wasted in one movie.

Benny boy is A lister as it gets, sexiest man on this world so it seems. The rest all have their own fanbases

It ripped off inception because buildings flipping about. That's great.

>Benny boy is A lister as it gets
Yes but only when it helps your argument. When it doesn't, he's doing TV shows on the BBC.

Whats wrong w Iron Fist? Thor movies have all sucked btw. This is no surprise.

SS was good tho

Hes wants to be momoa so bad.

Where are his eyebrows? Something about his eyes look comical even though he's trying to look menacing. Jared Leto's Joker looks more intimidating.

>incredibly handsome multimillionaire actor headlining a superhero franchise

This isn't what JUST is you fucking idiot.

New hairstyle doesn't fit his face shape. Now he just looks like Uncle Barney who's fighting his alcohol problem and struggles to make ends meet while still paying alimony to his ex-wife, his highschool crush who used to be a cheerleader. They married too early and it didn't work out.

because he looks like a typical pretty boy.

there was nothing intimidating about him.

>Jared Leto's Joker looks more intimidating.
kek he kinda does

Isn't Marvel all he has career-wise? Why would he fuck that up on purpose, don't remember any non-marvel flick with him except Rush and the Huntsman which bombed.

He only has short hair for half the movie. I don't see why you care so much. You never bitch about Jamie Lannister having short hair.

>Domestic gross pictured
>Never showed in China
I see the connection between the two. Thanks for that important point.

This looks fucking cheap

Holy fuck where did the budget go?

RDJ isn't on this film right?

>R-rated dominance once more

Thank god, remove children from the fucking theater.

Billy > Odinson

He looks way better than momoa though.

Thor has always had the worst movies in the MCU and is the worst character. Also, Loki a shit.

Hey OP

Why is James Milner starring in capeshit?

For you

I uh, I think maybe you might like, uh, a game of texas holdem there, uh, Mr. Asgardian.

>estimate

CHRIST KEKS BTFO

Why is he JUST?

Sure he looks slightly more metrosexual with the faggy short haircut, but it's not like this interpretation of Thor was the epitome of manlines and masculinity anyway, so who cares?

Capeshit with shorter hair is still capeshit.

Who the hell is that suppose to be

Did they fix heimdall and made him white

Nah, niggers are a common thing in Norse mythology.

>rush
>heart of the sea
>blackhat

He's doing fine

Look at this pic.

This is what Thor is supposed to look like gearing up for Ragnarok.

Thor is supposed to get longer hair, more badass armor, and beard braids and shit as time passes. Not revert to a teenage schoolboy with a 5 dollar haircut.

not a fan of short hair Hemsworth

>Implying DC hasn't been doing that for years and now Marvel is trying to capitalize on DC's own brand of success

He wants out, it's funny how almost every actor in this shit wants to quit. Him, Evans, Manlet Jr. (I'll stay if you pay me 200 billion dollars and let Mel Gibson direct LMAO), even Pratt looks dead inside in that Infinity War promo.

Based Mel actually directing a suicide squad would really be cool though. I'd like RDJ a lot if he makes that happen

How the fuck would RDJ have any say in the DCEU?

>fun

>children
Man children are arguably worse

>Be in theater for Logan
>Logan gets impaled on a stick
>Laura stand next to him crying
>Some autist yells "WELL HOW ABOUT YOU PULL HIM OFF THAT STICK?!"
>Everyone collectivelly shoosh him
>tfw

Jesus christ..looks like a Bowie fan fic. Infinty Wars must have drain the cash out of the rest of productions

>while DC is coming into its own

Where?

>thor isnt even blonde

are they even trying?

they should have just rebooted Iron man like DC reboots batman and superman every 4-5 years. Marvel can learn a lot from WBs creative decisions.

Why does it look like a cheap episode of Farscape? Have we reached the point where marketing swallows so much that the actual movie is C-rate?

Is this from that Stargate SG-1 episode?

>Marvel can learn a lot from WBs creative decisions.

Maybe that way they would win oscars too

Have you fags maybe considered he got his hair cut off for torture reasons? His culture really likes long hair, so they cut it off. He IS in a gladiator pit type of thing as a prisoner, you know

>JUST

Are you fucking kidding me, son? He looks hot as fuck.

this looks fun

You write off losses against profits.
Just like if you win money in the lottery you can use the money spent buying losing tickets against the win.
If you won 2,000 bucks on a lotto ticket, but over the year spent 1,500 on it your net gain is only 500. Thats a gross oversimplification, but you get the idea.

>it's funny how almost every actor in this shit wants to quit.
I'm sure the money is good, but with a franchise this size they're probably tied up contractually for most of the time, and don't get an opportunity to work on anything else.