Why are you guys racist?

Why are you guys racist?
This isn't someone from Tumblr crying about how could you possibly be somthing "in the current year"
I mean racism against blacks was only invented so people wouldn't feel bad about fucking enslaving a race.
Sure I agree with telling off the extremists who spew garbage like "Kill all cops" or "Kill all white men" but the thing about extremists is that they are a just a loud minority (No pun intended) and the same could be said about you guys.
Every someone says "Fucking niggers need to be lynched" you just give the BLM the idea that they're targeted and so they say "All white people are secretly racist" or somthing like that.
Besides "blacking" the only thing you guys really say is that the commit crimes. And thats true a lot of black people are criminals but it's when things like Trayvon Martin happen, someone who literally "didnu nuffin" was killed by a guy who wasn't a cop or the guy who said he had a gun and the officer shot him anyway for a fucking pullover and you guys just say "Niggers will be niggers" where I have to disagree.
This is coming from someone with very light liberal views
(If Bernie is a 1 and Sarah Palin is a 10 I'm a 4) so I know theres going to be like 50 people saying I'm a cuck,SJW,Leftist or whatever the buzzword of the day is but even though I lean towards Liberal I don't agree with gun limiting gun laws or Globalism.
You guys and the BLM are just to sides of the same coin so you can either stay on your side and circlejerk or rip the coin in half.
Pic Unrelated

>I mean racism against blacks was only invented
>invented

>niggers
>blacks
not the same thing. Sup Forums hates niggers.

Racism was actually"invented" by some Russian guy iirc. You're looking for social Darwinism, which has some truth in it.

Sup Forums is also not one person. 40% of the "racism" here is shitposting. We are a board of peace.

tl;dr

You guys don't actually care about your extremists. Your problem with them is that they advocate what you really believe too soon and too stupidly. You would rather fight pretend nazis than actual communists in your ranks because if you actually cared about your extremists, you'd take care of them. But you don't. You like the vanguard. You like playing pretend revolutionary. You just don't have the balls to act it out because you're worried about maintaining your moral high ground and respectability.

Eat shit and die baby communist and go back to circlejerking over MUH HORSESHOE THEORY on reddit

Because niggers are sub-human.

>You guys and the BLM are just to sides of the same coin so you can either stay on your side and circlejerk or rip the coin in half.

No, we have fun acting like heartless bastards and posting dark humor on an anime imageboard while they are bullying in submission people all around the country and creating civil unrest without a single clear revendication aside of "dem whiteys oppress us".

We are just a political and more mature version of Sup Forums, if you really place us on the same level that people constantly in the mediatic spotlight race baiting the entire north american continent you either need to shut down the computer and go outside or open wikipedia and read the definition of "false equivalence".

the fuck are you even talking about?

people want to call Hulk Hogan a racist, for going on about how he didn't want his daughter fucking a nigger. do you think neil degresse tyson wants his daughter fucking a nigger? how about ben carson? how about obama? that faggot has two daughters. you think he wants a couple of niggers hanging out with them in their bedrooms in the white house? shit, i bet you 50 fucking cent doesn't want his daughter fucking a nigger either. so you want to think really hard about using the word racist. it really doesn't mean what a lot of people seem to think it means.

I hate all blacks.

If they fuck and generate a fertile son, they are from the same species.

crime rate statistics and standardized test scores indicate they are the weakest link. if they want to start something they cant finish its best for the rest of the country

I kinda agree with you OP. I hate Tyrone the drug dealing thug as much as anyone else on this board but Philando Castile was actually a nice guy and got shot for no reason even after complying for a broken tail light

you're fucking retarded.

two different species of horse can produce fertile offspring.
same with literally every other kind of animal.

>racism against blacks was only invented so people wouldn't feel bad about fucking enslaving a race

are you high dude

No, it is not fertile. And i'm not a SJW, i'm just pointing a mistake in the pic.

>I mean racism against blacks was only invented so people wouldn't feel bad about fucking enslaving a race.
That's not remotely true, ancient Greeks and Egyptians had exactly the same stereotypes about 'Ethiopes' and 'Nubians' even though they didn't particularly go out of their way to enslave them, as opposed to anyone else they were willing to enslave.

Your post falls apart with your third sentence, ignorant fuckwit.

Fuck off.

Wolf and dogs are the same species (Canis Lupus), I still don't advise you to let them live together in your house.

excuse me but this 'racism was invented' is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard

europeans didn't know the world besides what was near them, so when they found people which look absolutelly different from them and did not even have agriculture, it was only natural they were seen as inferior.

Simple as that, it's not some big conspiracy.

That's not actually the hardline definition of species, user. We can point to many different species capable of producing fertile offspring. Domestic cats and African wildcats, domestic dogs and dingoes, etc. The truth is taxonomy doesn't have any single coherent definition of where one species begins or ends that applies in all cases.

Why does this even exist, then?

Because useless people need something to bitch about and someone to blame for their shitty lives.
On tumblr its white and straight people.
Over here it is minorities.

Sometimes I too visit both places to feel good about myself and laugh at retards.