South African Guide To Fighting The Race War

First off, forget about globalist loyalty. Most of America’s armed forces in luckily controlled by conservative leaning whites, so government reprisal and oppression is not likely, excluding sporadic drone strikes.

The nigs will have to focus on consolidating their arms in their own territories, which will be logistically challenging unless they manage to smuggle or make their own ammunition. This is assuming they aren’t armed to the teeth already. Pistols from the hood aren’t good for open warfare, smgs may very well be their main armament. The Black Panthers will be the most heavily armed and best trained, so focus your attention on their headquarters first, as well as the Nation Of Islam, who may have been stockpiling explosives.

They will most likely stick to their densely populated urban zones and try to turn every city with at least 1/3 black population into Sarajevo's.

South Africa managed to control the blacks for a long time by encouraging in-fighting in their densely populated zones, Namely between the ANC and the IFP in Natal. Now I’m not an expert with America’s population data, but getting a rival faction to split from the Black Panthers in the Mississippi river area, who can be supplied from Texas and other areas, would be ideal from a geographic point of view.

As for average whites, move to the country-side, stay out of cities and cut off their supplies. Dump small arms into rival areas and watch the enemy rip each other apart in the fight for dwindling food.

You may ask questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4
projnam.xyz/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is good and all but there won't be a race war. Sorry to disappoint.

should i have the safety on at all times or what? What about rationing?

What are you talking about for the last half of the 20th century south africa was in a race war

What credentials do you have?

Is there any hope of rebirth of Rhodesia and South Africa? Fall of these countries makes me really sad, whenever somebody mentions that monkey mandela I feel rage overwhelming me, along with those traitorous leftists

Your forgetting the advantage of intelligence.

Get to a a rural area that produces it's own food, like a family farm. Rationing is problematic and pricey, but if you really can't find a place make sure to stock up ALOT and get friends to help.

Hence why I'm here to educate the burgers.

no chance but you might get them to turn more like botswana

I gave a strategic overview.

>tfw its hot as fuck out and can wear tiny shorts and carry my FAL like the Rhodesians.

I'm part of /Namibia/.

Niggers make up 13% of the american population and are hated by both whites and hispanics. It will not be a race war, it will be a genocide on blacks.

How about get the farmland.
Starv the niggers out to the point of weapon for a potato.

!الحرب الحرب الحرب

not phesable. there isnt enough space for residential zones in the country side to support the whites who are the majority in the densely packed metropolitan areas

even in places like detroit that people like to think are nigger ghettos. no many black people up north in general

TERRORIST!!

any progress?

very bad idea, that's double edged sword

>الحرب الحرب الحرب
A FUCKING TAPEWORM

I was of military age only after conscription ended, but my Father was in the intelligence department of the SADF. (Not counter-intelligence)

911 help I just saw a terrorist swearing allegiance to IS, please come quickly

where is your sense of magic and wonder

So your saying we go full boer commando, and when the time is right create a 32 battalion or Koevoet like unit?

Totally game

How about this:
One weapon for one watermelon
Two weapon for one grape drink
Three weapon for one piece of chicken
And one BLM member for one bucket of KFC(10 pieces)

>tfw living in Norway and wont have to deal with this shit

Any estimations on the situation Europe?

Is it wise to get an illegal firearm?

When SHTF should I try my luck sneaking out of the city to my property in the countryside?

>Olso

Hardly, while many whites are middle-class and value their lives over anything else, most blacks have absolutely nothing to lose and are the most armed in urban zones.

Deal

60% disarmed

No wipe the 40% out.

You're Austrian, all you need to buy a shotgun or rifle is your ID.

>implying the bolice won't come disarm me

I mean really nigga.

Yes exactly.
South Africa was going to be a bloodbath if things boiled over, but Boers would have won due to commando system. Still many casualties though.

You however have the advantage of still being a majority.

How and why?

Niggers cant farm. Its proven.

Europe is being force fed migrants for a greater globalist plot to destroy nationalities so that there is no division for the implementation of world government.

The EU is part of this scheme.

Unless stopped, most Europeans will flee to America (if it survives the coming civil war) or various other places around the world to avoid Islamic persecution.

>i lost all my guns in a skiing accident
>my guns are all sealed in the basement with not my daughter
>germans invaded and stole my guns
>italian nationalists stole my guns
>i accidentally ate my guns because there was salt on them, like the rest of the food in our country

There are many more excuses you can use

>encourage in-fighting among blacks

This doesn't work as well in America. In SA you have many distinct black ethnic groups... Xhosas, Zulus, and so forth. American blacks see themselves as one unit. They have far more unity. A minority of them will either defect or remain neutral. The rest will largely band together against whitey. However, since blacks comprise some 12-14% of the population, only 6-7% of those are men. Even smaller is the number of fighting age black males. They don't have the numbers to fight a war against wealthier and better armed whites.

What we have to worry about is being stabbed in the back by government forces loyal to the anti-white administration. Much of the American military, especially in the enlisted ranks, would never turn against white America. Unfortunately, due to affirmative action policies and recent purges, certain alphabet agencies and much of the officer corps may turn hostile. This is the nightmare scenario.

We're gathering funds. So far over 300k USD and we have identified a location.

I'm not posting the link now but stay tuned for a thread in the future.

This thread is about warning the burgers and euros about how to avoid being taken over.

Whilst South African whites would have been able to cause massive amounts of casualties, the only thing that would have happened would have been a gradual foreign intervention and a mass increase of funding for the various nigger groups.

The best thing you could have done is geographically segregated to the south west then acquired nuclear weapons.

>>i accidentally ate my guns because there was salt on them, like the rest of the food in our country

Do tell me of this experience.

Why do you have the impression that Austrian food is salty?

Do you think NATO / EU army will fire upon the Whites in the coming civil war?

You forgot my dawgs jacked my guns. And used it to hunt white man.

I thought the food was great but everything had about twice as much salt on it than I would have elsewhere.

I'm so fucking down for /Namibia/

Will keep a lookout for a future thread to ask some questions

We did possess nuclear weapons. However, total civil war and break up of infrastructure was bad for global elite profits, hence we sold out.

I just think that adding oil to the fire is not a good idea, hungry human is even more dangerous than pissed off human and you don't want an uncontrolled "riot"

I wonder if Namibia is comfortable to live in terms of overall economy for an engineer, Poland is cool to live but our economy sucks hard and it will most likely not improve

It's not about EU/NATO army. The army will be used to keep "the peace" like an ineffective UN force while there are sporadic attacks by Islamist gangs in just about every major urban area.

Russia is the only opposition to all this, being increasingly nationalistic and is "too white", which goes against world government plans. There will be war with Russia first before European Race War.

Screencap this.

Hope you'll be present.

Poland will be the battleground in the coming war with Russia.

>We did possess nuclear weapons.

wat

Well we need to get our cynicism from somewhere.

>There will be war with Russia first before European Race War.

Legit?

Do you have any info on the EUs next step to war with Russia?

>Screencap this.

Your numbers don't check out.

Focus on your own country SAbro. We're all really worried about you guys. Keep working on a White Cape ethnostate.

Americans got this. We're going to get Trump elected and MAGA, then we might be able to help you unfuck South Africa. One thing you can be sure of is that a Trump administration isn't going to play games with commie nigger EFF

Sounds like fun, can I bring my wife?
I just need an internet connection and I can do my job from pretty much anywhere in the world.

>wake up hung over after a heavy night of drinking to try black out the shit that has become my country
>assuming that it's going to be another depressing day in Blackland
>come across this thread
>immediately feel happier and optimistic

i'd find it hard to believe anyone can beat us in saltiness

We had nuclear weapons, but we disarmed after 1994.

Pressure will continue to be put on Russia, there will either be a false flag, or a provocation. Russia will collapse into petty states which can easily be swallowed my EU/NATO. Nationalism will be torn apart as with other EU countries. At least that's the plan.

You are being naive about Trump winning. US election is rigged, it is a miracle they allowed him out of the primaries, most likely because they underestimated his popularity, but don't think he'll get elected unless 80% of the population votes him in.

As a Rhodesian that picture pisses me off. South Africa is a nation of traitors. You played ball and fucked us over to preserve your government, only to hand it over a couple decades later. You should go off yourself you little fuck.

When I was a kid, whether it's because of the way my father and gramps went on about it, I always had this fantasy of a South Africa- Rhodesia-Israel alliance - especially after learning about their nuclear relationship in the past and how America got pissed at both us and Israel for testing missiles off our coast when it was deemed illegal.

Here. I can't post the link directly on Sup Forums for security purposes, the link to the website is in the description.

dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4

Go fuck yourself WHENWE

You fucking poms genocided us and destroyed our republics but we (your mortal enemy) still provided you with weapons and support when all other anglo nations had forsaken you.

Thanks

There was no way to help you without ending ourselves even sooner (even worse sanctions). It was bad luck once you were surrounded by Zambia and Mozambique being friendly to terrorists.

>tfw Sweden falls, and the hordes starts marching to our borders.

Going buffal battlion style requires black foot soldiers and white commanders, fighting from the seat of their pants.

But militias work well

No shit, that's why I don't like it at all, except Commonwealth times we were constantly steamrolled because our placement sucks ass
However I think there will be no war at all, russians are not that stupid, there is no chance that they'll just zerg rush on whole europe, they're fucking our economy already because russia was our biggest market for food exports

Offtopic alert
This, Trump will not win and that's good because I do not want US nose in europe, that's our sandbox and we don't need another big brother to watch over us and spoil our fun, russia is enough. We've elected meme party and everything is going to be worse than ever.
>b-but new ruling party of Poland is so based
hell no, actually they did almost nothing and their only purpose is to fulfill Kaczynski's dream of being in power and force his thought into other people

>dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4
I want to know more

That may be the plan but the fire is rising in Europe, and fuel is added every passing day

There is link in description of the video

Remember blacks naturally segregate themselves. If they dont have tribes they create them via gangs. Once food is scarce enough theyll split down old gang lines. Theyll see whitey as a common enemy but theyll have no problem killing each other

Read information section.

Apply, get accepted and you'll get access to even more information.

4 snipers is the most coordinated blacks have ever been without white help. They would get destroyed in a race war.

Do white South Africans/Boers hate blacks?

i.e. are they racist?

Here's the direct link
projnam.xyz/index.php

>South African Guide To Fighting The Race War
You fuckers lost though!
Why should anyone take your advice?

This. Retards should pick up a history book. In order of severity, governmental forces will watch critical areas. If riots still break out, force will be used, mass arrests happen and curfew will be implemented. The only way a war would happen is if there was an organised milita against the peacekeeping governmental forces. Now assuming that happens, it would have to deal with the most expensive army on Earth on its home turf, which stands at about 1.2 million police officers, 1.4 million national guard, probably a million FBI+NSA and 2 million if they decide to use the army.

Wars only happen as fractures within a government or if someone puts up an armed rebellion. And an armed rebellion has never in my knowledge happened within a highly developed country.

Since your posts look really reasonably and I suppose that you're really engaged in project I want to ask you how will employment look in such remote location, just for my knowledge because I think I couldn't contribute financially at all since I'm a student and our wages are really low

At least you have mountains to protect you.

In backwards, poor, politically unstable countries flooded with arms and natural resources to fight over, inefficient law enforcement agencies and with a clear white ruling class? It's hardly the same.

Thanks

why do weak, effeminate white "people" think they have a chance in a race war?

the only advantage whites ever had was pure numbers, and that advantage has completely evaporated in the last few decades. now the weak whites have nothing. why do these retards still think they stand a chance against the better races?

>/Nambia/
Make Africa great

Is there any possibility of any conflict spilling in across the border? I do not know why but I frar that latinos hill choose the nignog side

Sold out by globalist government traitors =/= lost, what makes you think its over?

With right wing common sense parties coming into government in Europe, do you anticipate war with Russia before 2025, 2020?

Can you red-pill me on our relations with Israel?
There's another kikey South African on another thread, but he hasn't answered me.
From what I gathered from my family from here and Rhodesia they seem to have liked Israel and still do and don't collectively put them with the world Jewry/globalists.
Other pollacks (from other countries) seemed to be a bit biased on this topic so I'm not quite sure.
My dad also mentioned how when he served that Israelis came down and armed our other allies/militias of other countries fighting off commies here in Africa - while giving the finger to the rest of the globalists.

>what makes you think its over?
You have no control over your own government, your numbers are dropping faster than plague victims, the last few of you have to live way out in the countryside and the majority of you that are still around are completely fine with their current situation.
Do you need a frat lady to sing before you see the writing on the wall?

2/10

The way I see it was Isreal needed what we had, tritium and uranium, and they had what we needed, small arms, rockets and expertise. I think our relationship was more a convenience to them than them really supporting our goals, but I'm not really sure, seeing how their situation is very similar to ours.

Zionism and Jewish influence is also very strong in early south african politics (1920's - 1950's). South africa was one of the earliest supporters and one of the first countries to recognize the state of Israel and I believe Jan Smuts or some other high profile pre-republic politician was a big supported of Zionism.

You will also notice that almost every white backer and member of the ANC, SACP, APLA and all other communist liberation movements where jews, specificly lithuanian jews. I'm not sure if Isreal had some kind of control over them, or if it was mostly soviet controlled.

Its interesting to search around for info about other countries who supported us during that time, the CIA gave us intel to help arrest Mandela in the 60's and weapons were sold to us through covert channels during the war.

You just described america. Dont forget Obama idolizes Nelson Mandella and our current military have been taught to respect him.

There isn't gonna be a race war, at leas not one worth mentioning, blacks in america are packed in cities, you blocade their zones, shut down the water and they're done in 3 days.

That's the thing, my dad talked about Lithuanian Jews that came down here to avoid the Holocaust and other Pogroms or some shit and that they were extremely different to the Israelis he encountered - stating that Israel is far more conservative/right-wing that your average kike and made it out as if Israel had no "control" or influence over them.
I just wasn't sure that it's because he's old-school and just grateful for Israel and doesn't want to bad mouth people that helped him.
But you're right about the ANC, SACP and APLA - they had a lot of Jewish influence.

How am I wrong?

I judged by second part of your post that you're trolling.

Is this really going down? Silly humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE

Not trolling explain why I am wrong.
Answer the question

youve lost actually.
no, seriously. your only hope are australia and canada but those places are riddled with the chinese.