Kennesaw State vs. Sam Houston

LETS GO OWLS!!!

I know there are some other faggots out there from these not-so well known schools! KSU alum here.

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/campus-anthem-battle-cheerleaders-vs-sheriff-powerful-lawmaker-232611605.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KSU cheerleaders kneeled for the national anthem so I hope they lose every game

Shit. I didn't know that. Fucking faggots.... Not thrilled to hear that about my alma mater. What game was that?

Who the fuck cares lad? I don’t think it’s disrespectful.

That's because you're just using a USA proxy. Get outta here leaf.

>he went to a commuter college

Went to a big SEC school for 2 years. Wasn't a fan quite frankly. Went back closer to home and loved the hell out of KSU. I've been to probably 15-20 colleges all across the country. Football games, tailgates, etc... KSU legitimately has the best looking women. No idea how, but it's true. Also, it's a chill school.

The school’s ass m8. I’ve been here 2 years. They ruined any chance they had at being a traditional college when they combined with SPSU and ruined SPSU in the process. Watch the orientation video and note how all the “KSU” traditions are SPSU traditions. KSU never gave itself the opportunity to become a traditional college on its own time and it shows. There is literally no feel to it. The average student doesn’t care about KSU and wears UGA, GT, Alabama and etc. gear all the time. If you asked the average student if they’d rather go to a SEC or ACC school they’d probably say yes. They probably don’t even know KSU has a football team let alone that their in the FCS playoffs. The school has no soul and has no traditions and a large portion of the student body is either a commuter or doesn’t care about the school.

Then go to a SEC school? I mean I'm not into that ra-ra frat boy bullshit. I don't need tradition or chants or some culture. I liked KSU. Campus is chill, girls are hot, and the buildings are relatively nice. That cafeteria there is legit as well. I graduated... 4 years ago? Yea, around then. I loved it. Never lived on campus because I wasn't a freshman there so I can't speak to the dorms other than the times I stayed over at a girl's place or was doing a project with some other on campus students.

They aren't a traditional college anyways. It's not 120 years old like a lot of other southern school. Why try to be something you aren't?

TD KSU.

That’s problem lad. The administration seems to be trying so hard to make it a traditional college when it’s not and you can’t force something like that.

Meh, well if that's the case I never felt it. Maybe it's a more recent thing. I lived off of Busbee for a while and then up a littler farther north off wade green a year or 2 later. I was really only on campus for class. Otherwise, we had people over at our place for parties, etc. Can't really speak to the culture on campus since I was there only a portion of the day.

Fuck me, was that a monster bulge on the ref for that personal foul call? That thing was hangin low to his left in those tight pants. That was sexy.

kek, i know. saw that too

I’ll partially agree with him. The school is fine but the attitude of the average student is pretty shitty.

Fuck of Bobandy.

I wonder if this will be another Sam Houston takes a big lead in the first half and chokes it away in the second half episode

Welp. this is getting out of hand pretty quickly. It's been fun.

It was earlier in the season, the local sheriff and a state legislator pulled strings and the university started to keep them off-field during the anthem

Of course they went to the local news with a big sob story, but no one supports them except niggers and nigger lovers
sports.yahoo.com/campus-anthem-battle-cheerleaders-vs-sheriff-powerful-lawmaker-232611605.html

Georgia State is the same way but with a shittier football team

>t. little baby bird brain

Appreciate the link. I swear to god, that shit got so out of hand. I still haven't heard a coherent argument or reasoning behind why/what they're protesting. As long as the camera is on them, it's all that matters.

Nice throw you fucking faggot. Wide open along the sideline.

good job coach

cmon ksu defenseeee

refs are doing a great job...............