Upcoming Arnold Schwarzenegger films

>Triplets (Sequel to Twins)
Julius and Vincent Benedict discover they have a third sibling.

>The Legend of Conan

>Blanco
A formal Naval officer is forced into piloting a Narco submarine for a Mexican drug cartel looking to move a big load of cocaine.

>Journey to China: The Mystery of Iron Mask (2017)
The English traveler Jonathan Green receives from Peter the Great an order to map the Russian Far East. Once again he sets out for a long journey full of incredible adventures that will eventually lead him to China. The cartographer will unexpectedly face a lot of breathtaking discoveries, encounter bizarre creatures, meet with Chinese princesses, and confront deadly martial arts masters and even the king of all dragons - the Dragon King. What could be more dangerous than meeting eye to eye with Viy, except doing it again? What would be stronger this time - a staunch skepticism of the scientist or the old black magic that has seized power of Eastern lands?

>Aftermath (2017)
Two strangers' lives become inextricably bound together after a devastating plane crash.

>Why We're Killing Gunther (2017)
A group of eccentric assassins are fed up with Gunther, the world's greatest hit-man and decide to kill him but their plan turns into a series of bungled encounters as Gunther seems to always be one step ahead.

>The Expendables 4 (2018)

Is this the age of Arnie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5p0xy6hQscU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why We're Killing Gunther

That actually sounds fun. Could be good if done well.

Yes

A shame that he won't be in the Terminator reboot that Cameron is making. hopefully Cameron changes his mind and gets Arnie. I loved how Arnie looked in Genisys.

Wish that got a sequel

>Upcoming Arnold Schwarzenegger films

Ok...

so

*deep breath*

WHERE THE FUCK IS KING CONAN

>WHERE THE FUCK IS KING CONAN

Isn't that the second one listed?

They keep pushing it back, it's the same waltz every damn time

T I R E D

>Aftermath (2017)
>Two strangers' lives become inextricably bound together after a devastating plane crash.
Arnold and CIA?

Conan just needs a final act. Arnie better pull a Logan in King Conan.

He'll do some benjamin button cgi to make a young arnold

>Wish that got a sequel

I don't know you but I fucking hate you.

seriously, at his current age, he's fucking perfect for king conan

This. Sound very entertaining. Hope it's good.

I'm starting to think that it will never happen...

Also is Conan rights with the studio anymore?

>Conan
>2019
>After all the adventures Conan is The King. But he's old and bored in life. He takes a sword and go to seek his last adventure.

I hope they make it Logan like. I can see it in my head. It's gonna be good.

What about the Conan vs Death plot?

I don't know about it? He seeks his death or real Death being and tries to kill that?

That could be part of "Conan." He seeks Death. The last thing he has not won in his life.

from 2011

>Arnold: Currently I’m reading three scripts. One topic/script, which I considered a long time ago before governor, is delighting me particularly. In it I would play an older soldier, who gets the order at the ending of the war to kill a bunch of kids. But he doesn’t do it and get them to safety at the risk of his life and it has all kind of adventure. This script is based on a true story!

With Wings with Eagles Synopsis: During the Second World War, an American bomber pilot and his crew are shot down from the sky and captured by the Germans. As orders are sent to execute the pilot and 9,000 other POW, the German officer in charge, Schwarzenegger, refuses to carry them out.

>The Legend of Conan
Too bad that based Basil kicked the bucket 11 years ago, his music was a big part ot the charm.
youtube.com/watch?v=5p0xy6hQscU

Arnold is....ZEUS

Dutch Schaeffer and Bill Wilson.
After losing his CIA buddy inthe jungle 30 years ago, can Dutch open his heart for another big guy?

what is this meme..

Fuck you Genisys was a great movie. One of Arnie's best acted roles in recent years. Escape Plan is also one of his best.

What about that movie sbout the Überlingen crash?

Arniekino is back, fellas

is that scene where "the thinking king" came from?

because man I love that visual

>Triplets
Shit, twins was terrible. Who was asking for this?

sounds like another Red or Expendables movie.
>old people kicking ass!!

I am, I thought that film was hilarious

Are you from the third world or something? Legitimate question. It seems like the type of movie that might translate or something. I thought it was awful.

If they actually pulled the trigger on a future war film, I've always thought Arnold should have a cameo as someone who worked for Skynet but is now in the resistance as an old man. He could have a badass death and it'd come full circle, but people are only interested in seeing him as a cyborg again.

I don't think it's blasse to say that between his nonsense anti-trump attitude, up to including his blaming of celebrity apprentices ratings on him, and his ridiculous endorsements of shit like Mobile Strike with his now pro-wrestler tier catch phrases, I'm just not that excited for the guy anymore.

If King Conan ever actually happens, I'll see it, but otherwise Arnold classic is the way to go, and you don't have to strain to picture him as the proto-Americana he USED to represent.

>I've always thought Arnold should have a cameo as someone who worked for Skynet

T3 showed that this is a TERRIBLE idea, terrible enough that they cut it from the main movie

I got you senpai.

Conan has used the Secret of Steel to conquer all lands before him. Now an old man, and realizing his time is near, he must take his son on his first journey across the dangerous wilderness so he to can learn the Secret of Steel and be worthy of the throne.

Picture the emotional moment as Arnold is laid to rest, either in procession or on the battle-field.

> So listen up, we need to cast somebody as Conan's son and heir
> He's already filmed all his scenes, sir.

kek

clearly race-mixing is the superior thing

Look, Arnold, mate, we need to talk
Back in the 80's you reigned as king of the action heroes. You were untouchable. I know that back then. fans usually fell into camps of you and Sylvester Stallone and anybody who was anybody knew that you were the man.
The little kid from Austria who abandoned his career as a tank driver to participate in bodybuilding contests before moving to the US and building a fortune. A self-made millionaire who constantly battled and strove for excellence, you weren't just a source of entertainment. You were an inspiration. Every time you were on-screen you showed up the epitome of our potential and what we could achieve with will and determination.
Not only that but you even went on to Public Office.
You were at the top. You commanded respect.

Now, look what's happening. The decline's started. You're doing crappy movies and living off of your own nostalgia.

Look what happened to Robert DeNiro - he was the undisputed king of Italian-American gangster films and now he's nothing more than a sad old man who's merely indulged and felt nothing for but pity.

You need to get out.
Get out now. Leave at the peak of your game. Walk out at the top with your head held high while you still can. Retire to that villa of yours in Costa Rica, write your memoirs and be a mentor again for all the men who look up to you now as they did then.
Don't go down the same road that so many others have. Please, you're better than that.

Sounds more like John Wick meets Ocean's 11.

>An actor is anti-Trump
>Shocked
You're so fucking underage it hurts.

Arnold was never great, you're just a manchild. He's a legend exactly because his movies were b-movies at best, like Bruce Campbell or Chuck Norris.

I'll give you a (You) but this is clearly bait
Regardless of Arnold's acting chops his screen presence speaks for itself
He was far and away the king who ushered in a new kind of action star AND film

t. pathetic manchild virgin

Jerk off in a tissue and cry more, fatty.

Nope. Much better if if became a straight up dystopian war film. It is the only missing link in the series. Every future war scene in T1 and T2 are so dinstinct that it demands a war movie with dystopian aesthetics. The exploding Circus also needs to have a plot point as well as how the laser tanks can be dealt with. Its hard but it can be done with James Cameron at the helm. It can be played by Col. Quaritch actor.

>Aftermath (2017)
>Directed by the guy who did Nightingale
>Wrote by the guy who wrote Enemy

Yeah I'm pretty excited for one of those actually. Gunther could be fun.

Dubs

Just let him die already like that old, senile demented fuck fart Ridley Scott, before he ruins his legacy any more like CuckNiro

I wonder how Arnold's English sounded today if he didn't employ a vocal coach to keep his trademark accent.

He is not just anti-trump. he has become a full blown cock sucking lgbt tranny femen supporting Commiefornia libshit goblin beaner fucker.
He did an entire 180°. He is like a melting roid version of pic related now.

>lives in Commiefornia
He would speak Burito

People have been waiting for it for years. Eddie Murphy as the third sibling sounds quite good.

>who is rodin
Ice yourself, child

so arnie's old age makes him a perfect fit for a king conan role. the real issue and a very important issue is who would direct it?

Joss Whedon

>tfw we probably won't see Legend of Conan

wrong. it's mel gibson. mel gibson would be the perfect director

I Ilike this idea is that the casting?