Michael Haneke's upcoming film "Happy End", starring Isabelle Huppert and Mathieu Kassovitz...

>Michael Haneke's upcoming film "Happy End", starring Isabelle Huppert and Mathieu Kassovitz, will follow a bourgeois upper class French family in the midst of the refugee crisis. Many scenes were filmed in the infamous Calais migrant camp "jungle".
I am so ready for those native Europeans to be put in their place.

Other urls found in this thread:

geopolitics.co/2016/06/19/soros-funded-amnesty-international-interferes-on-dutertes-decisive-drug-campaign/
opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/amnesty-international-usa-0
ngo-monitor.org/ngos/amnesty_international/
ngo-monitor.org/ngos/human_rights_watch_hrw_/
youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not know anything about Calais
>post anyway
good job m8

I'm unironically really psyched for this. Haneke makes very good films, Huppert is one of the best actresses in the world and deserves an Oscar, and it also will have Jean-Louis Trintignant.

Tell me about Calais.

>sweetness in the belly
>now this

is this the year of rapefugee kino?

stop using Sup Forums as epistemological tool to know the world

As opposed to what? The Atlantic? Huffington Post? WaPo? Reuters?

amnesty reports

>ywn live in a pre-ISIS world again

Because those never have an agenda.

fucking paranoiac

What amnesty reports are you referring to? Amnesty International? The same org that's funded by Sorors, who is the leader of Open Society, which fills the coffers of Black Lives Matter, Femen, and Antifa?

geopolitics.co/2016/06/19/soros-funded-amnesty-international-interferes-on-dutertes-decisive-drug-campaign/

Certainly everyone on Sup Forums is impartial and everything they say is factual.

Of course not but I must say I've learned more from here about these agitators around the country and the money behind them than I have from any broadcast or digital news outlet.

If I asked you how old you are and how often you leave your basement, would you answer truthfully?

I'm 26, rent an apartment, and I work two jobs, one of which is 40 hours a week.

Don't insult me and instead counter my assertion, if you can.

This guy is a massive cuck. Especially with that film with the video tape and the arab guy killing himself

So the answer is no.

The attack on amnesty in that AI is just a blatant tu quoque, there is nothing to counter.

>So the answer is no.
Ok
>The attack on amnesty in that AI is just a blatant tu quoque, there is nothing to counter.
You could have answered which "amnesty reports" you were referring to. Excuse me for making an assumption based on your intentionally vague response.

I'll give you time to figure it out.

So you have nothing of value to say?

If this is how you see it.

Well there you have it.

Good source. I bet you think Hitler did nothing wrong and holocaust is a hoax.

Straight from the horse's mouth opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/amnesty-international-usa-0

I don't see anything here.

Open Society has funded Amnesty International. Literally on the record.

So? I'm sure many foundations gives them money.

Including governments that they are supposedly independent from ngo-monitor.org/ngos/amnesty_international/

I've read through the entire list and there's nothing substantial sadly.

According to your link it seems like they really hate Israel. What's the problem then?

Fuck Muslims
ngo-monitor.org/ngos/human_rights_watch_hrw_/

>ngo-monitor.org/ngos/human_rights_watch_hrw_/
So Soros actually hates Israel?

>supposedly in control in burger government
>link supposed unfairness regarding a country that has its cock sucked by burger government 24/7
???

youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI

Fuck this naive cuck

Obama had a contentious relationship with Israel at best.

Amnesty is way older than obama retard.

and the report in the link I provided described events during his administration, double retard.

So Israel is now the good guy? I'm honestly pretty confused by those conspiracy theories.

Amnesty has been shitting as hard as possible on Israel for ages, are you both retarded and underage?

It's almost like people have different opinions on things.