When Gulati fucks off

the only joke is caring about semen slurping poverty ball

Yes, lets just suck nigger cock instead Ameribros

>Yfw a porto bench player is better than anything usmnt has to offer
Why even live lad?

t. Obese faggot

Lozano is younger and better and he is nothing compared to Pulisic

>Le pulisic meme
Remind me again how he scored against timpany and trombone and classified you to the world cup?

The premier league is actually cool and meets your minimum quota of muscular black men featured per game, give it a look.

>own goal
JUST

the USMNT logo is GOAT though, probably the best logo an American sports franchise/brand came up with

Never. Just disband and start over.

this

>not wanting to kick yuros asses in their own sport

Best thing to happen to our national team. Now retards will stop following overrated my little sawker shitters and Pulisic will get to play with players like McKennie and Sargent instead.

When we have a relegation/promotion system, expand MLS in both the US and Canada, restructure and strengthen the youth league, change American attitudes toward soccer as being solely for Europeans, kids, and college football team kickers, and replace Gulati with Hope Solo.

b-but muh Dozy and Badley.....

one problem not talked about is you guys think youre a bigger deal than you actually are in the US. You use misleading attendence and participation figures and think soccer is a major league here. In terms of attracting actual potential good athletes though I could make the argument soccer is borderline in the top 10 of sports.

It just seems like you/they figured it was an inevitability that soccer would slowly get better here without doing anything and maybe this is a wakeup call. I dont like soccer but I do want to see yuroshits and favelafags get btfo at their own sport.

I wonder why that still is the case. I mean it's by far the top 1 sport in pretty much all other first world countries.

I still won't watch your league

when your top athletes don't automatically orbit around the big four?

>American """""goalkeeping""""""
It's like he's been hooked on too much capeshit and thinks he's in a movie than an actual competitive match

insufficient ad space

Baseball became popular in the US before soccer even existed. So when soccer started spreading outside of England in the 1880s/1890s, it couldn't become America's #1 sport because baseball was already in place. Rugby became fairly popular, although it was modified and became football.

When the Great Depression hit, football survived because it was a sport played by anglo Americans and especially wealthy university graduates who could fund teams/leagues, men like George Halas. Soccer, on the other hand, was played mostly by German and Italian immigrants. So not only did the soccer leagues collapse due to a lack of funding/organization, its close association with Europe and Germany/Italy really hurt the sport once WWII started. Soccer didn't really recover until the 80s/90s, and by that point football, baseball, basketball, and hockey were all well-established, leaving soccer as the solid 5th most popular sport.

That's a pretty solid explanation. Let's just hope that you guys will get there in the next few years.
You have a lot of untapped potential..

Once PuliGOD leads us to WC gold in 2026

> us

REEEEEE proxyfags

Im american living in Italy

never

Soccer will always be a joke

I would do two immediate changes
1) Remove the 18+ rule when it comes to going to yurop
2) Soft ban all MLS players until MLS brings in both good developmental leagues and a proper relegation system.
3) Make the costs of soccer academies like ten times less. Why does povertyball cost 2K to get into? It's just a ball.

Build pitches somewhere where other sports aren't that big, going by Trinity & Trombone you only need a population of around a million people to be competitive and that's with cricket and track and field taking most of the athletes

When MLELS stops briging players from Europe back home. And when we stop hiring MLELS managers. That's when it all went to shit. When Bradley, Altidore, Dempsey, Bedoya, etc. all came back from Europe. And the cherry on top of the shit cake was hiring Bruce Arena.