youtube.com/watch?v=bfx9xSGBU98
youtube.com/watch?v=D2oebtN21HE
youtube.com/watch?v=8QouiPzeIi4
youtube.com/watch?v=6QGKsne8TaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

overshadowed by dinho at the time, but essential to Porto while he was there

literraly who

Fabregas

Absolutely Elite. Messi wouldn't be CR7 tier if he hadn't gone to Barcelona, and Iniesta learned everything with him

Too bad his career ended in disgrace

That is Ludovic Giuly. He used to carry Ronaldinho, Xavi and Etoo.

xavi fernandez

>Too bad his career ended in disgrace
why

always rated him

This

You know, becoming a joke at Chelsea with that cunt Scolari. And having to end his career at Fluminense. True he could have had a better work ethic, but still

Deco

Nothing wrong with finishing his career at his home country.

That's Messi

But he finished his career at Brazil, what the hell are you talking about?

just imagine playing for Fluminense.

he ended his carreer with 2 national league titles and playing like pure magic, what are you raving on about

Giovanni van Bronckhorst

chelsea legend

shit he surely wasn't

>t. Mouro com dor de cu
Expect him to say some shit like Aimar or JVP were better

>tripeiro reading comprehension

Deco would never have played for Portugal if it wasn't for Scolari.

samual etoo

Do you guys have any centerbacks that might be interested in changing sides? We are in dire need of centerbacks.

call Felipe

Was pepe not enough?

This to be quite desu

But we are not that bad. Ruben Dias has potential and Porto seems to have at least one good Diogo. Even Edgar Ie, or whatever his name is called.

Maybe even Marcano can become a Tuga and help us aged 35 in 2022...

He's old, we need new ones. Fonte and Pepe will play this World Cup and then thats it and we dont have anyone coming through that is good enough, we will become Poland/Croacia tier if we dont find some centerbacks somehow.

He was elite. An artist at times. A true footballer.

arruaceiro, mas se também nos safámos com o Bruto Alves e o Pepe, também nos safamos com este

Alexander Hleb

Was decent at arsenal

Why isn't Lica going to the World Cup????

It wouldn't be fair to our competition. We want to feel the thrill of the match

OH DECO WHAT A SPECIAL PLAYER

how the fuck is Licá known abroad? are you a portubro?

Yes and as a sidenote he was very underrated at Chelsea. As a Chelsea fan who watched every game I can assure you he was good throughout the 09/10 double winning season. He formed a very solid and balanced midfield trio with Lampard and Ballack. It just wasn't reflected in terms of goals and assists, although he did score a few blooters.

They know he is our meme player, and that he played in Nottingham Forest. With Bendtner

I've seen him play live 3 times, his talent made it all the way to a relegation fight in the English Championship

Ozil

He was the key in the 2006 champions league and leagues

doping

it's a shame that he choosed to play for Portugal, he probably didn't believed he was good enough for us, turns out he was.

Your nt disregarded Jardel, he wasn't taking any chances

Andrey Arshavin

eden dzeko

Don't bullshit me, you guys disregarded him for a long while, I remember that well.
Only when Barça became that demolishing team that won the CL in 2006 some of you admitted he was worthy of the canarinha.

funny that Carlos Alberto was far more hyped after that Porto campaign (at least here), no one cared about Deco. And if any other midfielder would go to 2002 it would've been Alex. He made a reasonable decision.

Carlos Alberto had already earned his fame in Brazil. Deco earned his fame in Porto. That's the difference.

>arruaceiro

portugal is just soft, he never had this fame in Brazil

Art Déceau

my fav barca player from 2005-2008. pep wanted to build a new team so he had to get rid of him. xavi was in his prime so it was reasonable to make room for him.

singer from hoobastank

You're kinda right. I'm more bothered with Felipe because he's not booked as often as he should be, but in fact he's far from being the most aggressive player to have stepped on our pitches.
Our shit referees seem to blow the whistle at every single touch nowadays, but we've had some notorious caceteiros in our football.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfx9xSGBU98
youtube.com/watch?v=D2oebtN21HE
youtube.com/watch?v=8QouiPzeIi4
youtube.com/watch?v=6QGKsne8TaU (this one's a reminder to porcofags, no red cards for Porto in that match)

>Caring about Carlos Alberto
Never truly understood why he played the final. I would have put Benny instead, who deserved much more

Alex was better than Deco tbqh