/DBH/ - Deutsche Bank happening general

finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DB

its up but dont be fooled, its known as dead cat bounce and the stock is getting shorted to hell

FAQ:
>whats going on?
a major european bank has been going downhill for a long time and its stock price is now only half of what it was during lehman crisis lows.
>whats the outcome
lehman brothers x10, hyperinflation and collapse of the euro currency, probably EU too.
>german govt will just bail it out, literally nothing is happening
their derivative exposure is 70 trillion, many times more than german GDP and cannot be saved with taxpayers money. when the collapse happens, all people holding their securities like db tracker ETFs etc will lose everything
>is this caused by jews?
probably bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/soros-wagered-deutsche-bank-would-drop-in-brexit-turmoil

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-loans-shipping-exclusiv-idUSKCN0ZM19I
latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/05/26/2016/deutsche-bank-scares-you-omg-you-must-read
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh jesus...
nothings gonna happen with that shithole..
stop it already you retrards...
i just hope you didn't sort them because there is no scenario in which that shithole will implode.

just a sidenode... their risk management is shit because they try to hide assets...
they are the biggest tax evaders in history.

>it's happening: the merchants...lose?
come on people

Isn't it against the international trust laws that a company/bank saved by the state?

My economical knowledge is minimal btw

>70 trillion derivative exposure
It will happen. You can't stop it.

i would be happy if the shitstain of a company would fuck off already... but it won't.

also repeating those shitty numbers won't help your argument as only a fraction of those derivates are shit.... and some of them even gain value if the others are shit and so on....

it's not that easy.

Lets hope you are right

bump

kikes dont have to obey them. during greece crisis nobody really helped the greek people, only the banker jews. their profits are private but losses are public. banks are bailed out with taxpayer money to "prevent another weimar germany and rise of a new hitler". le really makes you think..

hmm it's almost (((if)))

as a german i don't realy care...
most of their shit is located and registered in the anglosphere..

so have fun dealing with it when shit hits the fan.

should I be worried? I have a mortage loan with Nordea. :(

Whether they make or lose money on derivatives is not the biggest problem, insolvency is. Which is a massive risk with an exposure that large.

Also, they desperately try to avoid tighter scrutiny from the ECB, so much that they are even willing to sell their decently performing shipping loans:
reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-loans-shipping-exclusiv-idUSKCN0ZM19I

Something is up, I tell you.

>their derivative exposure is 70 trillion
debts?

pls explain

just a heads up:

The ECB can print an infinite amount of money. It can solve any insolvency problem as long as politics does't get in the way.

You know how Greece had to be bailed out the first time around?
They couldn't afford their debts.
Fortunately for the loony merchants, they could afford it.

They can't afford 70 trillion.

When it goes, there's no saving it. The Great Depression seems petty compared to this.

shipping is in deep shit for ages now... (too much capacity and everything seems to run on cheap loans)
those lones don't perform anymore.
they should have sold that shit years ago.

insolvency as in running out of way to refinannce isn't a risk for them as long as the ECB keeps hemorrhaging money....

That's what the EU and the USA has being doing since 2008

So did brexit accelerate this or what

tfw Tesla has a larger market cap than the largest bank of Germany

Two independent events, but they damage the same thing

>+2,78%
>happening

wew lad

just look at shitty bank and skank of america... lol

thre real problem of banking is, that they started to revolve around high profile ultra rich investors... however in recent years those clients got so rich that thy no longer need shitholes like them... they handle their money themselfes just fine...

This same bullshit happens every year around this time on Sup Forums. last year it was shemita, now deutsche bank but as always nothing will happen.

>whats going on?

THE KRAUTS FUCKED WTH THE BULL AND NOW THEY ARE GETTING THE HORNS.

WE ARE COLDWAR WTH GERMANY NOW. MEASURES SHORT OF WAR ARE TAKING PLACE.

yeah they tried that in zimbabwe too

i think the news of them not beeing able to handle your stress tests is the bigger problem ;D

>The ECB can print an infinite amount of money.
>Actually believing this
>Thinking there won't be consequences

You think the Eurozone will survive the global derivitive bubble pop?

TFW You're paying for it

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

is every german on Sup Forums some leftist cuck or something

lol most of their buisness is located in the uk and the us you fucktard.. just look up the name of their CEO ;D

but have a go at them if you want to fuck yourself ;D

Ids habidding and I don't have money to continue my silver gollegshun.

fugg

>Weimar Republic will not repeat itself again
Interestingly, EU's inflation is not going up

i have no clue what you idiot are talking about...

Have we started the fire?

looks like we left the eu just in time

Maddest post on Sup Forums I've seen in years

friendly reminder SNAPCHAT has a higher valuation than DB

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

> +2.3%
> happening
Let me know when it's dropping by 10% before evoking a happening alert.

>what is massive inflation

If you're into the derivatives market then yes

why should i care.
it's time for a global debt cut anyway.
i just don't think we will see it in this century.

look at the 5 year chart fatty

you are obviously a newfag.

> Yellen casts June jobs numbers
> It's super effective

happening cancelled.

Does anybody have any articles on why the Deutsche Bank is gonna blow? I know it has to do with credit derivatives, but that's about it.

you're a faggot

>why should i care.

PARTY IS OVER KRAUT.

WE WILL FUCK YOUR COUNTRY SIX WAYS FROM SUNDAY FROM THIS POINT ON.

>When it goes, there's no saving it. The Great Depression seems petty compared to this.
Can we all leave the EU to avoid this?
And let Germany alone with the euro to eat shit?

70 trillion "derivatives exposure" doesn't mean they owe 70 trillion to anyone. It's gross expose exposure. Basically, it means that if every bank they have a swap or whatever with goes bankrupt how much will they lose. It makes no sense to use it as a figure to show how dangerous they are. Its NET exposure is only in the tens of billions.

source: realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/05/26/2016/deutsche-bank-scares-you-omg-you-must-read

Don't get me wrong. If DB goes bust world as we know it will be over. But the "6 trillions" figures are not really helpful.

Sadly, if Germoney goes down, it'll take the smaller economies of Europe with it.
time to go innawoods

which party... your brexit party?
doesn't look that good for you right now...

also don't look to close at RBS, barclays and the other shitholes you call banks you might see some problems there again soon.

are you even part of the eurozone you idiot... ?
last time i checked your shithole didn't even qulify.

Oh no somebody that makes sense. You poppet the tinfoil Har bubble of 70 trillion gorillion, fucking ausie cunt

WE WILL BLACKMAIL YOUR POLITICIANS AND PERSONS OF INFLUENCE WITH WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED FROM OUR SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE.

BANTS CANNOT SAVE YOU FRITZ.

PARTY IS OVER.

just get in line behind the others that already do that. i heard you brits like queuing.

>OUR SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE
that's a strange way to spell 'CIA'

well they gifted their MI5 to the americans... like we did it with the BND. however we didn't do it by choice... we lost a war. i don't know the british excuse.

the british fucked their economy fighting the same war you lost, they became eternally cucked by the americans after that
also, later, after half the mi6 turned out to be queer marxists, the CIA never let them have nice things again

Germanbro, look up derivative exposure and realize this is your 2008, but this time the crash is local to YOU

it's not local to me...
their american buissness is more or less sealed in the states to avoid german taxes... same is true for most of their european stuff which they handle via daughters in the uk.

if they die you get more exposure than me..
our workshops will continue to work just fine as deutsche hasn't handed out decent loans to german companies in years....