Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/
RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Somewhere 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
>North Carolina Rally 7/5/16 - MUST WATCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k
>Speech at Western Conservative Summit Denver, CO 7/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ
INTERVIEWS
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump On Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=duPQxXJdYYI
ENTERTAINMENT
>5D Chess
www.mosquitohillary.com
>Hillary's America
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>The Blonde Eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=PagVeZgHbhk
>The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Hillary Clinton Exposed – Hypocrisy, Lies, and Corruption
youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
TV/LIVESTREAMS
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

MOVEMENT

>General

awoo

excellent thread

>she picks produce

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

Does David Duke hurt or help trump by being so vocal in support?

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

FUCK OFF OBONGO THEY'RE NON NEGOTIABLE!!!

>peaceful protesters

FUCKING
WHERE

She's offering condolences to violent racist cop killing thugs

Checking own thread, praise kek

is there a repo of decent photos of trump?

I want to put the text of good things he says on them and post them

>UPDATED IMAGE.

So I looked up the tweets of Trump and Hillary.

Trump has about 10x's more retweets and 11.5x's more likes.

Hillary talks about >MUH PEACEFUL PROTESTERS while Trump speaks for ALL families.

wew lads.

That's for video games generals.
Thell them to make a /pg/

I WANT TO MAKE KAREN A US CITIZEN!!

Trump's response to the shootings has been ... really good. Perfectly measured, shit he's going to win this after all, the madman!

here's one

> Karen posting

I'd rather you posted Nigel

It's funny how the first thing he did was jump on the "we need to get rid of guns" wagon. Like it would fix any problems. Also checked.

REMINDER TRUMP WILL DIE AT DA LAND IN THE HANDS OF BLACK LIVES MATTER
>REMINDER TRUMP WILL DIE AT DA LAND IN THE HANDS OF BLACK LIVES MATTER

Will TRUMP still be giving a speech today?

Jeb! Surge confirmed

SLOW AND STEADY!!

It was cancelled.

Bill Clinton was a great president and good for America. Why do people feel like Hillary cant do the same?

Her profile image's thumbnail makes her look absolutely dreadful. Scary, even.

Le Dilbetman will have a good time showing that "Trump is racist" no longer matters

/jebheads/ ww@

>Tfw flirting with girl for months now
>She tells me "5 cops died. That is nothing compared to how many black people have already been killed by law enforcement JUST this year. "
>Tell her off completely
>She's done with me now
>Tfw before Sup Forums a few months ago I would've just been like "Y-yeah ha-ha, it's a real shame what they do to the African American community"
>Tfw now I'm not being a total cuck faggot and standing up for my country and law enforcement and everything that's right
>Tfw I don't get to fuck her anymore

It's a sad feeling because I'm so damn lonely, but a proud as fuck one, thanks bros.

Because raping people and doing favors for money doesn't make for a great president these days. Hillary would surely live up to Bills legacy on the 2nd part. Might divert some traffic for poor 'ol Bill for the 1st, if he's a good boy and gets his medicine.

Make
The next OP image if you bake the next bread user

Damn, I was looking forward to it cause it is my day off. It is probably better is he spends some time to make a good response to all of this.

So Trump cancels speeches because of a couple of people getting shot? Seems like a weak leader to me.

Now is the time to stand up, not cower like beta Trump is doing.

try gettyimages

wtf I hate Trump now

>post yfw Trump-sama leads you to victory in the Great Race War

You think a Filipino can start a Trump Gen.?

Cuckold Trump

Could of told her more white people died to police than blacks. Also should of asked her for the names of the white people and hispanics that died. Or is it only the black names that matter?

Good job on putting your views and ideals above all else tho.

>>Comey declines to comment on investigation of Clinton Foundation
Like that matters. If they wouldn't throw the bitch on her own under the bus the FBI won't have the balls to take on the worldwide reach of the Foundation.

If one kog of the machine is too big to remove they aren't taking on the machine. It's just a carrot you're meant to chase because the real story swept under the rug is the Foundation emails won't be released for two years. Two fucking years for them to clean everything up. Give me a break.

Hilldawg cancelled her speeches too and this is a chance for him to win more fence sitters if he plans his comments right

Praise Kek!

How will this influence Trump's numbers?
Depending on the KKK reaction (and believe me, there will be one) this might help him a whole lot.

What about it?

Guys

Will this benefit Trump?

You don't need a cunt like that. All women are bluepilled and it is your job to unfuck their brains. You just need more tact rather than sperging at the slightest provocation. If you can make them think or see your point of view, then the snowball effect has already begun. It's just the first counter which requires the most thought and careful choosing of words.

>shooter was a "KILL WHITEY"

anyone feeling like it's fucking christmas?

I just woke, has the Dllas suspect been identified yet?

Is it LARP or is it real, you decide. The person has made a few correct claims and it's an interesting read on the supposed "status" of the investigation into the Clinton foundation.

Black.

WE KAREN NOW

He's probably wondering that himself
As usual the liberals will turn this into a gun issue, now that the shooter wasn't white

You can't reason with most women, user, you just have to literally fuck the blue pill out of them.

There are more than one. At least 3 are in custory and one was shot dead.

The fact you flirted with a girl for months without making a move already shows you're a huge pussy, but I guess baby steps.

We boys were about 12 when we realized to never relax around muslims, theres no help if a grown woman cant comprehend it.

Black mayle

3 people are in custody but are refusing to cooperate.
The one that was killed was killed by a e-Jihad robot. Yelled stuff about "kill all whites" .

Nice

>at work yesterday
>black coworkers chimping out in breakroom
>police are evil we dindu nuffin
>we need to fight back etc etc

Can't wait to see what they say today, if they say anything positive about the cops being shot I'm reporting their bitch asses

Trump never sleeps

DPD literally blew him up

superior image ~

YES

Scott cucked out. I wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton camp took him up on buying him out to stop Trump. Notice how he hasn't brought up his "I can stop Trump if you pay me schit" and walked back his Trump will win in a landslide to Hillary will win.

Someone shop me a MAGA hat on this.Same size of possible.

Yeah, because the timing is not the best. Trump already had momentum, focus was on Hillary and the email scandal.

Now all focus will be on this....and I'm not so sure liberals will change their views because of what happened.

this could seriously happen

The fact you flirted with a girl for months without making a move already shows you're a huge pussy, but I guess baby steps.

True, I don't get it. Either fuck or fuck off, otherwise its just long term inhabiting the friendzone

>lechoke
Reminder that at the fundraiser donations press conference, Trump wished Cleveland luck in the Finals. Guess who won?

Trump supporters are for an actual race war? Uh, I think this is where I get off the trump train.

>This man speaks for many niggers

Did he just say they want a race war?

Saved.

Hello Philibro :3

Oh shit, mysterious FBI user is back:

WTF I'm a #GuacRocket now.

R A C E

W A R

Fuck off faggot.

OUR cuckold posted this before the press conference

KEK

>BLM uses the exact same kind of rhetoric as ISIS
>People are literally being radicalized online to kill cops
>ISIS has even reached out to BLM offering support
>No blame whatsoever for BLM

>e-jihad robot hates whites

;_;

Not the FBIanon. His codename is mysterious user.

He hates politicizing deaths

Seems like they are still clueless

RACE WAR NOW

Trump most likely has some good information on Hillary so I wouldn't say it's all over with her. There's no reason to rush with it now. Need to wait for the right time to attack. And emails shouldn't be the main thing to focus on with hillary anyways. It's the Clinton foundation that needs to be skewered from every single angle.

The liberals wont change, because their minds are already made up. The problem is either violent white people, or guns that are accessible to poor and confused black people who were forced into this.

They will further fuel the racial divide, while the media will play on it aswell. So we will see more happenings like this that will escalate.

Meant to say the person that was killed by the e-jihad robot was yelling the stuff, but I know you're just pulling my leg, m8.

vs

>fight peacefully
>fight
>peacefully
Media cucks just make the violence worse. Don't encourage these fucking terrorists! Will the media types who encourage this shit be held accountable when Trump is President? Remember when HuffPo said attacking Trump supporters was justified? What if someone does shit like this at Cleveland?

GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING

FUNNY ISNT IT??

WHEN I SAID RACE WAR YOU ALL LAUGHED

YOURE NOT LAUGHING NOW

his speech this afternoon should be incredibly powerful + presidential.

wtf

is that true bro?

i need to get off this ride then...

i am now a guacahawk missile

You guys know that Karen is a hapa with a Japanese father, right?

I just hope he can navigate the gauntlet of bait questions, he doesn't have to answer everything they throw at him.

I saw that too lol

It's liberal double-think

black lives matter is not racist, but all lives matter is racist

I don't watch mosaic

>Liberals are all "guns guns guns" and "not all blm mufucka"
we need trump more than ever

Karen vs Momiji

Which is the true queen of Sup Forums?

AMWF make good children, as far as race mixing goes. WMAF gives you Supreme Gentlemen.

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW