/FFG/ - FANTASY FOOTBALL GENERAL

Get your shit set and prepare your angus, the first week of playoffs start tomorrow. Win or go home you stupid faggots.

Ask all of your retarded questions here and beg us to choose between the guy you know you should start vs the "what the fuck are you thinking" guy.

Good luck, lads.

Thank God I have a by a week this week.

Maybe next time before you post, learn grammar.

I feel like I should play Josh Gordon but idk who to take out. Honestly all my WRs have huge ceilings

First time doing fantasy. Should I start Jones? I am surprisingly first place mostly out of luck. Didn't start freeman since he hadn't done shit (which I later found out why).

Kareem Hunt v. Oakland
DeMarco Murray @ Arizona
Devin Funchess v. Minnesota
Chris Hogan @ Miami (If he plays)

Who would you play in the Flex in Standard Leagues

Hunt

Me winning my league this year may come down to my qb starter this week.
Josh McCown vs Denver
Kirk Cousins vs LA
I'm leaning towards McCown but I need another opinion. Anyone?

Hunt or Murray, dude.

if the bucs play like usual, I'd start him.

Pick 3

Christian mccaffrey vs min
Jamaal williams vs cle
Samaje perine vs lac
Alex collins vs pit
Leonard fournette vs sea
Aaron jones vs cle
Michael crabtree vs kc

McCaffrey
Perine
Crabtree

Pick 1:
Robby Anderson
Marquise Goodwin

Pick 4:
Burkhead
Gio
Perine
Fournette
Morris
McKinnon

Am I crazy for wanting to start Aaron Jones over Matt Forte this week in PPR?

Anderson
Perine
Morries
Burkhead
Fournette

Do you have any concerns about Perine getting game-scripted out? Chargers seem like they should go ahead early, and the skins used Marshall a ton on passing downs, which seems like it should be most of the skins offensive possessions. I'm thinking about Gio over him just becaus there's literally fucking no one else on the bungles to take work away from him, plus he can definitely contribute in the passing game.

guys, am i dumb for starting garoppolo over cam newton?

I traded Antonio Brown for Leonard Fournette when Elliott's suspension started.

How retarded am I?

in hindsight pretty retarded, but the way he was playing, you couldn't have forseen the dip in production

Pick 2, non-PPR:

Marshawn Lynch at KC
Alfred Morris at NYG
Marvin Jones at TB

I wouldn't take out Allen that's for sure.
I'd take out Cooks honestly with Hogan back in, but there's a chance last week was just a fluke and the queefs will choke again so I'd honestly strongly consider benching Tyreek Hill.
Gordon and Allen are must starts imo, especially Allen, have no clue why you even suggested benching him in the other thread
yes, I'd start Jones. Cooks and Fitz are safer plays but Jones could blow up this week as long as there isn't a dud like the last ripe matchup against the Browns. My only concern is Stafford's hand and the severity of the injury since he is a deep threat. If Rudock goes in, I predict that he's just gonna chug it to Tate all the time.
Hunt or Horgan. Don't know how Hogan's condition is, so I'd personally roll with Hunt, but Hogan has a good matchup as well
McCown, tough call though. McCown is on a hot streak and Denver's defense is not what it once was, while the Chorgers have a great secondary
Fournette, Crabtree, Perine. I wouldn't listen to that guy suggesting Mccaffery over some of those other options, especially Fournette. Vikings defense is pretty good while Fournette should be a set and forget honestly
Anderson to play it safe but I feel like Goodwin might blow up. I still wanna see more out of Jimmy G though
As for the RBs, Fournette and Burkhead for sure, hard to go wrong with the other two though. Roll with Morris and Perine to play it safe
nope, Broncos D is good. Both are banged up though so I'd be wary of both. Tough call on this one as well since Aaron Jones only got like one snap last week, so it's difficult to judge
Not really but it's always better to play your normal starters.
don't know your roster or how your waivers are so I can't say for sure, but that's pretty retarded. No. 1 undisputed WR for a RB that's arguably not top 5? Zeke's suspension began when Fournette was pretty banged up too.

now someone help me.
Pick 1
Lynch @KC
Crowell vs. Packers
Pick 1
Alshon Jeffrey @Rams
Marvin Jones @TB
Josh Gordon vs. Packers
and then pick another to flex. I'm Lynch and Gordon for sure, I'm mostly stuck between the safe pick of flexing Alshon Jeffrey or going with the boom potential of Marvin Jones. If it helps any, I'm also starting Matthew Stafford, so if he has a great game, so will Jones probably, but the inverse is true as well

Lynch vs chefs
Jones vs busc
flash vs puckers

I really don't think it's possible for a QB to have a bad game against Tampa 10th overall in FPA to QB, and, even better, 1st overall for FPA to WR. roll out the Stafford and Jones stack with confidence, my dude

lynch and morris
stafford is hurt bad , so dont expect jones to do shit

Cousins has no receivers and no Jordan Reed. Mccown is throwing 3 TDS a game on average or rushing for a TD or 2. Mccown is safer

Russel Wilson vs Jaguars
Alex Smith vs Raiders

Doug Baldwin vs Jaguars
Jerick Mckinnon vs Panthers

PPR

Am I really benching Wilson who has had 20+ points 7 weeks in a row?

Should I stick with the Jasg D/ST this week against Seattle or gamble on the Packers versus the Browns? Wilson is elite and is in contention for league MVP. Or do you stick with your studs no matter what?

>only fantasy player I have with more points than the Jags is Bell

>benching Smith in a divisional showdown against the Raiders
>zero defense

Smith could put up 40.

i need a winning line up ppr nine player do u have one ?

How am I sitting senpai? Any changes? Tossing around the idea of dropping rod smith for Goodwin and starting him over Abdullah

I’m on the left btw and .5ppr

I'd stick with Abdullah, Stafford isn't 100%

I have ravens in vs Pittsburgh but not sure I trust it. Here's what's available (plus bears, giants, raiders and dolphins)

Should I play jags d vs Seattle or bengals d vs Chicago? Leaning bengals

Pick 1 for flex in .5 ppr:
>mike Davis
>Dede Westbrook
>Sammy Watkins
>rishard matthews

Are there any tes to pick up? I don’t trust clay with peterman starting

I’d just stick with the ravens, your alternatives are pretty mediocre

Any advice fellas? Not sold on Drake, might get Gordon in. Thx

How’d you manage to get McCoy, cooks, Thomas, Baldwin, and demarco Murray?

Go Gordon packers pass d is horrendous

How am I looking?
Standard scoring.

Only a ten man league. Had Carlos Hyde, traded him for Thomas, gave some dude scrubs for Baldwin before he started putting up numbers.

I'm not sure, I've got the jags d too but I'm a little nervous as well

Devin Funchess vs Min or Chris Hogan @ Miami?

oh yeah

yahoo standard

I'd start Vernon Davis and flex Robby Anderson but other than that you're looking solid

Tackle-heavy scoring, need a defensive player since Burfict is out

>Josh Bynes vs Titans
Bucannon is back so the two may split snaps

>Micah Hyde vs Colts
High roof, low ceiling

>Ramon Humber vs Colts
Most reliable of the bunch but his role may decrease due to poor play these last few weeks

Who should I start?

Vernon has been sucking, though. I just picked up Anderson, he's got the starting role all to himself now.

But yeah, I've been struggling with Robby. I usually like to play a RB at flex, and Morris looks to be getting things going (and Tyron Smith is back). But it's tough leaving Anderson on the bench, even against the broncos.

I'm in the same spot as you, I'll probably start the Bengals.
That group is close, Watkins

That's tough, Hogan isn't a lock to start and it's a Monday night game. I'd start Funchess if he plays.

Hyde

How do my QBs look? I'm tempted to start Dalton (0 ints recently.)

>Pick 3
Robby Anderson
Mike Evans
Cooper Kupp
Marquise Goodwin
>Pick 2
Carlos Hyde
Samaje Perine
Christian McCaffrey

Anderson, Evans, Kupp

Hyde, McCaffrey

Tempted to start Martin or Shepard. Thoughts?

Go Winston.

Depends on the scoring senpai. For WR I'd go Mike Evans, Robby ANderson, Marquise Goodwin.

For RB I'd go Hyde & Perine in standard, hyde & mccaffrey in ppr.

Who yall got, Case keenum or Josh mccown?

Pick 1, .5 PPR
>Cooper vs Chiefs (if he plays)
>Sanders vs Jets
>Coleman vs Packers

Also,
>Packers D @ Browns
>Chargers D vs R*******

keenum

Pick 2 of 3 for RB2 & flex - ppr scoring. My RB1 is Shady so he's obviously starting.

Demarco Murray @ Arizona
Giovani Bernard @ Chicago
Kenyan Drake vs Dolphins

Leaning Drake & Bernard because they're the only healthy rbs on their team while Murray is splitting work with Henry

Starting 2/3: Kenyan Drake, Rex Burkhead or Marquise Goodwin?

I think Goodwin and Burkhead. Especially if ppr

Don't listen to Bench Kupp unless it's PPR, if PPR bench Evans

Bench McCaffrey

Drake and Cuckhead

Evans v Det or Hogan @ Mia standard?

Evans if Hogan is on a snap count. He's still getting targets, winston has just been shit

Great thread.

It's tough though. He's burned me all season, and Hogan looks very appealing because he's the redzone guy and Gronk is out this week. Do you still think Evans?

TY Hilton @ BUF
or
Golden Tate @ TB

Golden Tate, it's gonna be snowy & windy @ Buffalo.

idk but detroit's defense has been shredded these past 2 weeks. tampa will score, maybe Brate steals his TDs but i expect a good game from Evas. Not sure about Hogan, definitely the redzone guy but they're going to burkhead a lot and miami can't stop the run.

Pick 3 Rbs- Martin, Hyde, Collins, Latavius Murray, frank gore

Pick 2 wrs- Baldwin, Keenan Allen, S. Shepard

Am i mad as shit Benching A Thielen for Josh Gordon? I know the Browns are toilet but I feel like Gordon will get loads of targets to make plays on while Thielen will be lucky to get 30%...

Can you guys please not post cute girls in this thread? This is for fantasy football questions and comments.

Last time I benched Thielen he went off, so I won't bench him again

Robbie Anderson @ Den?
Josh Gordon v Packers?
This is not PPR.

Yeah breh bench Thielen. Just look at how smart it's been all year to do so.

i'm so fucked after kamara went down, my flex options are so fucking shit and I need them to perform

do I just roll the dice with ajayi since my only other options are james white, peyton barber and mike wallace? .5 PPR

Should I be worried about Stafford's hand in playing Jones?

Who are your other WRs that you'd bench Thelien over someone else?

We're talking D here

Eagles D vs Rams (home)
or
Ravens D vs Steelers (home)

will he get over 200 yards today?

Keenan Allen and Deandre Hopkins

Doug Baldwin vs Jaguars
Jerick Mckinnon vs Panthers
Matt Forte vs Broncos

PPR Pick One pls

Russel Wilson vs Jaguars
Alex Smith vs Raiders

Pick One

HELP

Ravens D

Greg Olsen or Kyle Rudolph

Stafford of Winston?

Kyle

McKinnon
Smeth

Bench Martin
Bench Baldwin
I'm going Gordon, fuck it MONEY SWAG BANK
Wallace has been balling lately, your fucked, too hard of a choice there.
If you can't pick up a better D to stream, I'd go Eagles
220 yards 1 TD 2 INT 60 yards rushing

Damn that is a tough pick. I dunno man, tough to pick a >Browsn player over a top wideout

Pick 2 standard scoring

Josh Gordon
Adam Thielen
Alshon Jeffery

Winston vs Detroit
or
Stafford vs Tampa Bay

This is my problem, i have four players with good floors but i need to just dont want to bench someone who goes off. I am inclined towards Gordon just because he is due so many damn targets, Thielen is the one I am most likely to bench because he is on a team with other good options...

Need 2 senpai, standard scoring:

Beast Mode @KC
Rex Burkhead @Mia
Alfred Morris @NYG
Jordan Howard @Cin

Start Hunt or McKinnon?

Josh Gordon will get 221 yards and 2 touchdowns today. Hope you're starting him and aren't facing him

Will Ertz start? or im a cucked?

reports say he's not expected to play

Zay Jones or Funchess? Funchess is hurt it looks like and he is going against the vikings

Cam will still force feed him, so I'd go Funchess.

You really want to trust Peterman throwing in the snow/wind to Jones?

pick 1 RB n 1 flex, PPR
perine @ chargers
dion lewis @ dolphins (still questionable with illness but plays monday)
sterling shepard vs cowboys
stills vs pats

Who /byeweek/ here?

Oh it's snowing? and Taylor is out? Thanks, I didn't know any of that

Josh McCown or Kirk Cousins?

Cousins is going against the Rams and I have a feeling he is going to get sacked a bunch again which is -1 in our league.

Perine @ RB and Lewis @ Flex.

If Lewis doesn't go even though he should, you'll still have Stills to plug in.