Who should play Aladdin and Jasmine?

Who should play Aladdin and Jasmine?
Also
>directed by Guy Ritchie

>Guy Ritchie

I wanted to say dropped...but maybe not.

>Directed by Guy Ritchie
What the fuck?

>recreating arabia in london

based Ritchie going to boycott Aladdin and Jasmine roles to minor parts and have Jason Statham Genie be the star

it's going to be all CGI like in The Jungle Book, Alice in Wonderland and all the other shit Disney's being putting out recently

Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling

The two actresses that would suit the best, Nazanin Boniadi and Golshifteh Farahani, are 36 and 33 respectively.
I don't know any young middle-eastern qts

sri-lankan would do

They're looking for unknowns and they can always cast Indian.

>Jason Statham

You know the genie will be a black guy, right?

Ben Kingsley will be the bad guy.

Idris Elba

>Ben Kingsley as Jafar

My dick is ready.

It should be white people because it's fiction

Also the original Aladdin was set in Transaxonia (Western China)

There is a dilemma here, both for the SJW pc crowd, and for the edgy Sup Forums crowd

When people said Elsa/Rapunzel should have been black, we said that isn't in line with the original story, as historically the original canon story was set in Northern Europe

But the PC people said since it's fiction we should be able to change the race without any problem

So technically according to the pc SJWs, we should be able to have a white cast, since the original characters were non-white

But if they want to keep in line with the historical setting, it shouldn't be Middle Eastern people either, since Aladdin was set somewhere within Western China/Central Asia, so they should be having an Uighur or Central Asian cast.

Either way they are going to fuck it up and have a brown Middle Eastern cast, which was a faux pas on Disney's adaptation of Aladdin, since they thought "Muslim = Arab" and didn't think the audience would be able to comprehend an East Asian Muslim story

I want to say Riz Ahmed as the lead, but he's a fucking manlet.

too old
he's also been spouting things that might turn off even Hollywood

Gotta still get Gilbert Gottfried as Iago

But if you don't give him the job he'll be forced into radical Islam, you bigots.

He's already a Disney cuck after Rogue One.

>Hurr Durr, none of my race on TV.
>Looks like I'll join ISIS.
>Goes and Kills

I mean that's a bit of a leap.

Mehmet and Pajeet

>Jasmine

>Ben Kingsley will be the bad guy
So he went from Grand Vizier Nizam to Mandarin to Jafar. He's got fictional shady advisors down.

>People think it's okay to have actors play parts in a movie that was originally set in a different region from where they are from because said movie is fantasy.
>Therefore all fantasy movies originally set in a non-white region should be played by white actors.

Nigga just because they don't have to be Arabs doesn't mean they have to be whites. Personally I'd like to see a ridiculous over the top Bollywood style Aladdin with a younger Superstar Rajinikanth playing the lead.

Idris Elba

these guys

Cast him as Abu

Anything that means more whites = problematic

> But if they want to keep in line with the historical setting, it shouldn't be Middle Eastern people either, since Aladdin was set somewhere within Western China/Central Asia, so they should be having an Uighur or Central Asian cast.
Wait what. Wasn't Agrabah basically Baghdad?

No, not the other guy but Aladdin lives in some place far closer to China

Another fun fact: Aladdin wasn't part of the the Arabic 1001 nights until Galland added it in his French translation that made the work famous, same goes for Sindbad
I've even read people claim that Galland made up Aladdin himself because you can't find an Arabic source

Daniel Kaluuya and Lupita Nyongo.

>These characters are Middle Eastern
inb4 full jewish cast

almost guaranteed Dev Petel will play Aladdin

Cast me in the fucking Aladdin movie or I swear to almighty Allah I will join ISIS and blow up your fucking studio

>Aladdin, Jasmine and Abu the monkey

>Who should play Aladdin and Jasmine?

You do realize that the existence of the image you posted confirms that it's gonna be unknowns right?

Lol for unknowns of course.

I remember that shit for SW7, they wanted "unknowns"

Is it too soon?

who is this cuck

the due from the Zelda commercial

Daisy Ridley was mostly an unknown. John Boyega had done quite a bit before hand though.