Cant deny israels right to defend itself against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS

Cant deny israels right to defend itself against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS.

Israel tries to make peace again and again, but evil palestine/hamas keeps warmongering...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>warmongering
>desperately throwing unguided missiles for propoganda and morale purposes against an overwhelming aggressor

they learnt from the best

THREADLY REMINDER

So I don't get this. We're expected to support Israel's desire to slaughter shitskins, but whenever we try to do the same thing they are the first to cry fowl. Hypocrites much?

When did Israel criticize America for removing kebab? Sounds like classic diaspora

>That one Israeli Norway proxy kike is *still* around

Christ, you need fucking help, chaim.

Why, he's getting paid

it doesn't mean that he's not right though

Denmark stands with the greatest ally. Everybody who belies in the gorrilion Palestinian children killed by the IDF is a left wing faggot.

Of course he is but this shilling is just embarrassing

but it does mean that schlomo is a shill cunt.
we dont want those cucks to represent us.

It isnt attacking Isreal if it isreals your land rat.

it actually did last year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2015

Fake picture

Cant deny this proof

That is true, but the conflict will eventually lead to the annihilation of one of them and that's one less dunecoon merchant group to worry about so just sit back and enjoy the show
My money is on the kikes though since they will pay anything to keep our oath to protect and the rest of the ME would never attack them knowing we would wipe them off the map if they went all out

It's not about truth it's about you embarrassing my flag
Go away shill

listen.
we appreciate your support and pride in your own country, however it is not needed.
we do not want people who use disguise to support us. if you want to continue with the support please use your real flag or leave the site.

shills are not respected in here.

Maybe your retarded american jews cry and complain, we sure as fuck don't. I still remember staying at home on the day when you guys pulled down that saddam statue, watched it with my family, we were through the roof

This shit is fucking embarrassing. Do you really think that you're doing anything positive? Cut this shit out you stupid fuck

>Israel tries to make peace again and again

Lol no. Israel need perpetual war to survive. It feeds on it. Luckily there's some resistance