What did he mean by this?

>"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," Rawlings told reporters. "Other options would have exposed our officers in grave danger."
nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/dallas-police-used-robot-bomb-kill-ambush-suspect-mayor-n605896

So the cops are fragging people now? Where did they get a "device" in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkv-_LqTeQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow.

Is the robot okay?

Wow.

Is the robot okay?

Total loss unfortunately. He will be buried with full honors.

Robot Lives Matter

Aggressive negotiations

Military trained snipers killed the cops they blew up a dead body

F A L S E
L
A
G

Poor BLM supporter

>Wow.
>Is the robot okay?

THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE.

ROBOT LIVES MATTER. COPS ARE COWARDS. #RLM

What do you mean? It's the SWAT of a large city.. They probably detonated some C4 or something.

Domo arigato mr roboto

The perp will be charged with murder of a police officer at his posthumous trial, right?

That's pretty fucking weird, even for the USA.

Wow.

Is the robot okay?

yeah they already put him back together. he keeps on keepin on

RIP in peace

URL is gonna bust a cap in you ass..

So suicide bombing robocops are now a thing?

Lel there goes a bunch of evidence.

I'm sure this fucker was blown to smithereens. The explosion was fucking huge.

does anyone else find it strange this happens just after hillary has been proven to have broken the law?

nice shitpost there kermit

Wow.

Is the robot okay?

Why didn't they just bomb him in the leg?

Wow

Is the robot okay?

I laughed out loud when he said that's how they fucking handled it.

That's some funky ass lateral thinking shit, right up there with Orlando police crashing an armored vehicle through the wall.

Umm so why didn't they use tear gas on him? Then flush him out either shoot or capture him? Naw.. Dallas cops wanted some payback.

Next up.. Drone strikes.

The perp most likely put himself in a position that you can't reach him without exposing you to his line of fire.

The bot probably filled with flash bang grenade that explode close to him.

lmaooooo fucking unreal, so they just strapped a bunch of C4 on a robot and send it on a suicide mission.

get rekt

Fucking tip top kek

Did they strap a camera to the robot first? I hope they release footage.

#robotlivesmatter

Its not like in the movies where they disarm the bomb by cutting the red wire while the timer ticks down ominously.

In real life they blow up the bomb using a bomb of their own, preferably in a controlled way after evacuating everyone. The police bomb destroys the enemy bomb and everything is OK again. If possible they try to move it into a mobile "bomb bunker" thing to absorb the blast. They also pull sandbags around it if they can.

Im guessing they took one of their anti-bomb bombs, put it on their disposal robot (which is designed to carry the anti bomb bomb in the first place) and used it offensively to kill this guy. Thats actually pretty smart, even if it is not how it was intended to be used.

I thought they said that the bomb was the suspect's bomb, and that they couldn't make any movements on him because of that, so they sent a robot in to detonate the bomb, which winded up killing the suspect?

On robot's extension, must have been a telescopic arm with a claw, i think robot is fine, just lost it's hand to explosion

lel just shoot him you cowards

this is going to be used to justify the police having grenades

Too bad about the robot. RIP.

First thing that came to my mind

fucking rekt lol

Have they actually said that he had his own explosives on him?

Is this the first recorded instance of police using robots to kill civilians?

7/7/16 a day that will live on in history?

> police abusing bomb robots
> sending them on suicide missions

sentient machines killing humans when?

youtube.com/watch?v=zkv-_LqTeQA

>guy is in your house with a gun
>you have a legal obligation to subdue him without harming him
>guy is holed up from the police with a gun
>SEND IN THE DRONES AND BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF HIM

Why are civilians with no training held to a higher standard than police?

If a robot loses a limb in combat, do they replace it with a human arm?

F

May you find a place by the Omnisiah's side

Stop being a faggot. Would you run in shooting or make sure a fucking asshole who just shot a bunch of your friends was FOR SURE dead by fragging a cunt?

lel, they don't fuck around in Texas. Normally I wouldn't condone something like this, but this was a special circumstance.

No dude, you arent getting it, there were no explosives. The only explosives were the cops'.

The police got their anti bomb robot out of storage, attached an anti bomb bomb to it, and used it OFFENSIVELY, AS A WEAPON, instead of how it was meant to be used.

As far as I know the shooter guy never had any bombs. They used the bomb disposal robot as a nigger disposal robot.

Obama has used drone strikes (flying killer death robots) to kill american citizens without trial before.

This might be the first time it happened on US soil though, so thats something.

Swat have used explosives since it's inception.

Fucking brilliant idea actually.

#robotlivesmatter

> So the cops are fragging people now?

Welcome to the post 9/11 world when your streets can turn into a war zone.

>legal obligation to subdue him without harming him
Where do you live? Most of the places I know from other 'Muricans, the law is to either scare him off or if you do shoot him, do it quick and guarantee that he is dead.

Yeah that's pretty fucked up. They could have easily used their robot to fuck with the guy in alternative ways.

Was there even an actual negotiation? what kind of negotiation ends with "bomb him to pieces with our c4"?

This, no one else seems to really care though.

no, just a bunch of fags in this thread

Since when do the police summarily kill suspects? Sending in a bomb to kill him??? Why not tear gas?? Why not flash bang grenades AND tear gas, to immobilize him and take him alive??

I thought we had a purported belief in a justice system, and laws, trial by jury?

When do police get the OK to murder a suspect who's cornered? Who decides that course of action?

I find the actions of the police puzzling. Certainly more details will come out. But this isn't something to applaud. It's wonderful that no more lives were lost or people hurt, but I can't wrap my head around the police INTENTIONALLY killing someone that way. And if that becomes an acceptable practice, how long before other departments use that tactic....and abuse it.

The police summarily lynched a suspect just like in Baton Rouge and Minnesota, but you fucking shitlords don't' care since the suspect was a PoC.

Cops are the shogunate class. They're higher than we are in life.
You're living in a feudal society now. Welcome to 21st Century America.

Sucks they lost the robot, I imagine that hardware is expensive.

Another one bites the dust. Police confirmed for Kira.

>7/7/16

Wow.

Is the robot okay?

>muh militarized police force
>gets completely BTFO by anyone with actual training
>too cowardly to even engage an armed shooter

this is why police forces shouldnt be militarized, the pussies just use their gear to kill unarmed people while avoiding actual fighting

The suspect had a suspicious device and claimed he had planted bombs throughout downtown Dallas. That's why the bomb removal robot was there.

Yes, it's clunky and less functional but it's better than nothing

Negotiations tend to stop once you start killing cops.

>gets the job done
>b-but why aren't they all James Bond?!

>guy is in your house
>shoot him in the head
>say you felt threaten and thought he had a gun
>don't even go to trail and get called a hero

you are a fucking moron

This post reeks of liberal faggotry. Next time they'll call you to go in there and subdue him since you have such good ideas on how to do it, you double nigger.

They were claiming to be negotiating with him after he was cornered in the parking garage.

My point is that must have been a lie and they were just planning how to blow him up.

Am I the only one who finds this odd? I know half of you cucks are bootlickers, but this is "throw Bin Ladin in the ocean" tier weird.

They expect one of them in the wreckage user.

Using explosives is nothing new, in 1946 they use grenades and even mortars to stop a riot and prison break at Alcatraz

Fuck.

Fuck you.

They're just fucking taunting us.

Yeah great idea you guys. Start a race war with the robots. That will end well.

Na m8 i thought it was crazy when it happened on live stream. It was clear as day that they set off a bomb and not the bomber because the prep and the police's non-chalant reaction was recorded live over periscope.

I suspect they only admitted it because of the recording.

>we need 2nd amendment to protect themselves against tyra...

>bomb to kill suspect
>tfw we'll never know what race he was

RCXD INBOUND

RIP FRAGBOT

stun grenades and go, thats what armed police have been doing for decades

apart from lel americans, who now deploy drones against civilians

Why do we even need human cops?
Bring on the robocops.

Lol well decisions like this just mean future shooters will be going out in massive last stands, taking out however many they can before dying rather than subjecting themselves to being blown the fuck up.

Negotiations in which the guys with the exploding robots hold all of the leverage and are pretty ticked off at you.

Protip: Don't shoot cops.

>So the cops are fragging people now?

Well it was an active shooter that apparently didn't want to cooperate.

If he was wearing any sort of vest or pack or even bulky clothing what would have happened was that he would have been shot, and then a robot would have been sent in to remotely detonate/disrupt the body anyway.

>Where did they get a "device" in the first place?

Every major city in the US has its own bomb squad and the ability to procure all kinds of explosives

Even smaller towns usually have a part-time bomb squad or some sort of equipment to that effect

/thread

>I need a gun to protect myself against government claymo- *BOOM*

Here's a transcript of the negotiation process.

>Hey, faggot, we're gonna fucking kill you.
>I'd like to see you try, pigs!
>...
>What the fuck is this shit? A robot? [feed cuts off]

Why'd they even claim to be negotiating in the first place man? It wasn't in my head before they reported it.

Now its obviously a lie. My only explanation is that they didn't expect to be caught bombing the nigger on camera.

>tear gas
>in a drafty parking garage
Confirmed for having never used CS gas before

He was armed, you nigger lover.

Plus you're a britfag, Our criminals have more than just a dirty sock and some coins.