I like your product and you have a go getter attitude

>i like your product and you have a go getter attitude
>and that is why im offering you $100,000 for 40% equity of your company and royalties of 60 cents for anything you sell for the rest of your life and the guardianship of your first born son
wtf why is this guys offers always so insane?

He wants to make money. Unlike Lori who will invest in anyone that starts crying.

I'm out.

this

he's the only investor on the show that is actually good

Cuban and the rest of them earned their money through things outside of investing and are just famous. They're not actually good investors. And Mark Cuban is the most insufferable piece of shit on that entire channel.

>show me the numbers

ironic, considering Lori had some of the best deals, including that fucking sponge business that made $50 million last year

The fubu guyhardly ever invests in anything, also if the guy pitching is black the odds are he has an African or Caribbean background.
American blacks are indolent

Lori looks like she gives enthusiastic handjobs and nothing else

im pretty sure he just wants to uphold a jewish stereotype

>DO YOU LIKE THE MAVRICKS HUR HUR HUR

>i believe in you and your product, and i think the best way for you to make it is to give away less equity. Im going to offer you 1million dollars for 1%of your company under the condition that you become my best friend and that i can call you at any time to hangout.

Robert is a bro, it's a shame he gets snuffed out so often

Why can't they just go to a bank?

Even if you walk away with no deal, as long as you don't make an ass out of yourself you broadcast your product and you get a ton of free publicity. Some people walked away from Shark Tank but made it anyway because the free advertising got them attention and they capitalized on that

>t-thanks, but I think I'll go with Kevin's offer

>you have to decide right now, no time to listen to any other offers

Thanks robert, but seeing as your the only one who made me an offer, i think im just going to go home.

>Now, you have a great product here that will probably make tens or hundreds of millions, but since your presentation annoyed us, I'm gonna pass

>Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.

>you have until the end of this sentence to accept, oops, I'm out!

He is a scam artist, basically inflated the value of his company so he made a shitload when he sold it.

>I'm very smart

This bothers me so much. None of the Sharks would make a deal themselves under duress, but they have no problem with making the poor guy seeking investment feel like he blew it because he wanted to take 2 fucking minutes to make sure he wasn't getting fucked.

>Honestly i don't really believe in your product but you let me pet your dog/cat/pet so im in

Robert is just a nice guy i wonder if the people try to screw him over a lot

Blame american tv, the original uk dragons den is better

>I only work with decisive people

Fuck you Cuban, you cunt

>I only work with decisive people
>has backed out of deals constantly after the terms are agreed to
What a guy

video example link?

>Ok look i really like the product and i think it will make a lot of money but you didn't mentioned the Mavericks at all during your presentations and you also don't hold season tickets so im out!

He's as big a jew as O'Leary. If anything he's worse than Kevin because he tries to act like the good guy

Kevin looks like he would fuck you over then completely ghost you

>Wine drinking secret society
>Has a website

What's the secret about it?

>Listen, when I was investing in Uber... you do know I invested in Uber, right? Anyway, when I invested in Uber, I got in early on the ground floor for Uber. I started early with Uber. I got in before most people. That's what I want to do here. I think I can make you another Uber. For instance, one thing that's really powerful - and has worked for me with Uber - is brand recognition. I think I can say your name as much as I say others - like Uber for example. This is the model that has brought Uber success, and I think I can make your product the next Uber.

What's uber?

how is the new season? actually the last 3, i stopped watching at season 5
Not sure why, i love the show

my cousin uberto, he runs a landscaping company

>I like you and i like your product, for that reason, i'm out

kek

>I am really sorry but i just cannot picture straping your product on my helmet and filming with it and for that reason im out

>i'm in, therefore i'm out

Handjobs are the equivalent of getting your oil changed at Walmart

I'm sure, but I doubt he ever gets screwed. When he was little a travelling vacuum salesman jewed his mom out of all of their money and now he's autistic about coming out on top in every deal.

> Gives you what you want and asks to be kite surfing buddies on weekends
> Goes with Lori who gives less money and more equity for herself because of QVC

Good for him

Yeah, Cuban and Damon got lucky, definitely. But I think Lori and rob have decent business acumen. Barbra too but to a lesser extent.

*Gets fucked by Cuban*
>Nothing personel kid
>loljk it is personal

> Offer is to give 10% of equity for $100,000 investment
> $1 Million evaluation
> Only $10,000 in sales in first year

I see this all the time on the show. These people are so greedy.

I know you nead you's to reply, so are the new seasons worth the time? Are they as good as the first five? stopped watching at s05

Best one.

@80230587
Nobody respond. This guy is manipulative.

youre greedy and for that reason im out

what is this show

Season 7 has Ashton Kutcher as a guest investor for some reason all in all i still ike it

the canadian apprentice

>I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote

Whoever thought that sentence was correct is mentally handicapped in the extreme

Why is Kevin the leader??

Kevin needs a vulture for every time people are out of all other options. One that leans in real close and looks as if it's smiling maniacally.

Did that old hag ever made a deal?

P much whenever its a female giving the pitch she invests

It's what happens to people when they get used to power and an unlimited supply of shekel bux.
>i only do deals with decisive leaders with a clear vision and business acumen
>prove it by making an impulsive decision that relinquishes control over your company

anyone wouldve made money on that, I watched the beyond the shark tank with the scrub daddy on it and the german manufacturers can't keep up

QVC

I read his book. He explains that most people have no idea what the fuck they're doing, and he is taking risk funding them, so it's not unreasonable to demand plenty of insurance. Only poorfags and wagecucks cry at this shit.

Honestly i can't be mad at her for not baking stuff she can't peddle on homeshopping i mean it does print money and she knows all about it

Because they include debt in their valuations and since they are fucking mongoloids they always have a lot of debt

>i took out $700,000 in short-term, high interest loans to build the next X
>i have $500,000 in inventory just ready to go
>this is going to revolutionize the product space, you'll see!
Yeah, some of these people have already swindled the fuck out of themselves so I don't really feel sorry for them. Most of these things are just hobbies that got way out of hand.

>it's a entrepreneur with one Shark giving him a decent offer wanting to hear what Lori has to say episode
Why do they do this?

Every fucking time she goes into some slow ass speech only to say she is out and have the remaining Shark make his offer worse or say he is out.

>that time Cuban bought 100% of someone's fake tie company just to have giveaway merch for a single Mavericks game

Because a lot of these dumb fucks are privileged and got their parents or grandparents to fund their startup. They know first hand that there's a pile of money to be made off of Alzheimer's patients watching QVC.

I want to hate fuck her on live QVC so fucking bad

>Lori will never be your sugar mommy

why live

Shark Tank and Dragon's Den