First Jurassic World 2 Pic

twitter.com/LeDoctor/status/839571520561238016/photo/1

World was such a disappointment I don't care anymore. I originally read there was going to be a reboot with all new characters as Grant and Ellie etc. Frankly that would be better than World and any of its sequels

It'll just be another shitty remake of the first film. Normies will absolutely love it, though.

>main character is a strong, brave, little girl with a feminist ponytail and wears chuck taylors

she prefers to be called a hacker

Wheres my lil nigga the Spitter from JP1

>Create a theme park full of real dinosaurs
>They get loose and kill some people
>Make another park 20 years later
>The dinosaurs get loose and kill more people
What do?
Make another park obviously!

What's that supposed to be?

I only want one JP movie without kids.

That's some Umbrella Corp. Tier thinking.

>A world where real life dinosaurs exist you can visit like Disney World
>Still have a museum of Dinosaur bones

I mean I suppose? You don't have a museum of Zoo animal bones.

Spare no expense

Does anyone know to which dinosaur belongs that head? I don't recognize it

DUDE DINOSAURS HAVE ESCAPED LMAO

What a Triceratops?

That isn't for sure

They're going down the genetic engineering route. I doubt it'll have much to do with theme parks this time around.

*piano starts playing*

Seems to be a weird mix of Chasmosaurus and Triceratops, probably fake fossil made for the movie

will there be chili and sea bass? that's all i care about desu

Jurassic World was an abortion, not even gonna bother with the second

I trust Bayona, he's one of the best young filmmakers currently, and a rightful heir to Spielberg. You can even recognize his elegant, evocative style in OP's pic, it's the opposite of Trevorrow.

a-any characters from previous films? (Im not talking about MemeLord and inferior Chastain)

Come on, it wasn't that bad.

>inferior Chastain

You mean the one that doesn't look like a man in a wig with tits?

But you do?

Well yeah. Thats who the movie is being made for: Normies who are only comfortable watching franchises and brands. You knownwhy the MCU is so bad, yet isbso successful? Because marvel movies arent movies, they are products. Each movie is the same familiar, but slightly tweeked formula that gets hyped to hell and has the normies flocking.

Disney is pretty much the Apple of film, churning out the same product for years with no real improvements.

Jurrassic Park is no different.

I really liked it. Nothing will ever come close to JP but it did a good job of refreshing the franchise.

BD Wong is back

Both Jurassic Park and Jurassic World make the point that they aren't really dinosaurs. They are mutant creations made to look like what people think dinosaurs look like.

>I only want one JP movie without kids.

We'll never have James Cameron's R-rated adaption of Jurassic Park thanks to Speilberg.

Really makes me think

>main character is a strong, brave, little girl with a feminist ponytail and wears chuck taylors

They switched the roles of the brother and sister for the first movie.

Almost literally just switched everything to make the girl the older sibling and the hacker when it was the boy in the book.

It already happened.

>inferior Chastain

Nigga, Chastain wishes she was BDH.

>marvel movies aren't movies, they're products

This describes them perfectly. I saw Dr. Strange in the theater (had no desire to, but why I went is irrelevant) and didn't get any kind of fulfillment out of it. It lacked heart and soul. It didn't make me feel anything but boredom. Not even the fact that I was at a movie theater could make me enjoy it.

W-Will Aunty be in the movie?

JP isn't an R franchise. If you want to see an R-rated dino movie so bad become a director and make it yourself.

They already confirmed she's the main character of the trilogy.

>trilogy

This. JP will always be a family franchise. Don't stop it from being interesting as was the first one tough.

MOMMY has been posting pics from the set for a week now

dog.

Of course. After the money the first one made did you think they could resist making at least 2 more? If they hype this one enough it will make just as much money as the first one.

is on the left

>and a rightful heir to Spielberg

>If you want to see an R-rated dino movie so bad become a director and make it yourself.
Or go watch based carnosaur.

She must be one of the best cases of compensating for small breasts, second only to MEW.

Frank Marshall picked Trevorrow because he reminded him of a young Spielberg

HOUNDED

As she should.

I'd just like to remind everyone real quick that Bryce made Jurassic World a billion, not shitty Chris Pratt.
BRYCE.

yeah it's a fake skull. I went through all the type of skulls and could find anything close to it

I'd compensate all over her small breasts.

Is anyone else slightly concerned that Trevorrow is still letting failed screen-writer Derek Conolley cowrite JW2?

I don't understand why he didn't just kick him out.

The only way this is good is if the new bad guy tries to create Dinotopia.

I liked Jurassic World, I don't understand the hate it gets here. Have they said what the premise for the sequel is? I can't think of any direction they can really go in from here that won't end up getting really silly.

well it IS the worst in the entire franchise
ranking
>jp > lw > jp /// >...... > jw

Hopefully it's dinosaurs invade the mainland.

I loved it, but I still recognize it's faults.

Go jump down a well. Jurassic World was far more enjoyable than either 2 or 3.

Chilean Sea Bass

Any Jurassic movie without Jeff Goldblum is shit. Prove me wrong you cant'

Why would her character go back? It's not like she's a mercenary or a dinosaur expert or anything, she just did administrative shit for a theme park.

There it is

He did to live action movie adaptations of children's cartoons what Jaws did to the ocean.

they did it because the girl was only like 4 or 5 in the book and would have been irritating as fuck

>I don't want to go back
>I'm scared
>Wait, you promise me that you're going back to kill them, not try to make a new park

It will be like Alien 2, at least for the intro of the movie

why don't they have a pack of genetically modified velociraptors rape someone who then gives birth to a dinosaur human hybrid which can lay eggs everywhere and hatch into dinosaur babies that fuck up NYC or some shit?

that would be better than just more dinosaurs escaping and causing minimal havoc before one guy defeats them.

>Alejandro has prepared some delightful Sea Bass with chilli

jw was such a terrible movie, nothing was believable, just a bunch of half assed ideas to put characters in situations similar to the first film but without the logic of jp to hold them together
>running from a trex in heels
also
>chris pratt

>little girl
please hollywood just stop it

I really hope there's a chef in it called Alejandro.

That would make my year.

Continually trying to make Jurassic Park a movie franchise was a mistake. There should never have been any sequels.

>ib4 muh books

It worked in the novel. It didn't work on screen. Please stop it.

Well I'd disagree because JW was good and TLW was okay.

But I get what you mean.

franchises never die, bro

Should just make a new park where all the dinosaurs are actually robots. Like that Westworld show but with dinosaurs.

I'm sorry to tell you that you're mistaken.

>ywn lick her sweaty pussy and butthole for hours and hours

;_;

Go on

The Lost World book was shit as well.

>genetically modified skeleton dinosaurs let loose in a museum

TRICERATOPSED

>yfw JW2 brings back Alejandro and finally settles this debate

>tfw JW was fucking abysmal but you'll still go see this because you need dinosaurs to do well

>JW has the theme park come back
>JW2 has terrorists introducing dinosaurs to the mainland
>JW3 is post apocalyptic dinokino

I dint have a clue what's happening if it is a trilogy but that's how I'd do it. Simple escalation and cause and effect

yes, I watch JP for the dead dinosaurs and le thicc. hype.

I'll be going for different reasons

>this

I love dinos and kaiju so much I'd see probably everything related

It'll be a goddamn B movie.

With a big budget and BDH

Seriously, there would be a point where no insurance company or underwriters would back this shit anymore.

deen

deedoodeen

>that pic

literally nothing

A scar.

wtf I hate capitalism now. I can't wait to share this on facebook using my iphone at starbucks.

yes, capitalism

u dumb

I figured out what they're doing with this film.

The dinos on the left are carnivores. Looks like a smaller cousin of Allosauraus on the left front, a baryonyx type dino (although hard to see because the skull is obscured), then a small raptor type or infant T-rex back left.

The dinos on the right are herbivores. Front left looks like an Anklyosaur, right middle looks like a an Albertaceratops, and back right is a protoceratops.

What the madmen have done this time is make a true monster. An herbavore Triceratops-esque dino but with amplified predator genes resulting in longer and sharper horns and probably a pretty bad attitude.

My guess is the film is going to be mad scientists creating angry predatory "herbavore" dinos and maybe docile carnivores?

Might be good.

>carnivorous triceratops

Could be fun

What if we just make herbivores this time?

>You don't have a museum of Zoo animal bones
Yeah we do, you massive retard.

Unoriginal Hollywood hacks. Hollywood a shit

You say that like it's possible to be original anymore.