Sup Forums psychology theory

I'm always on the lookout for a good metaphor, and the one thing I marvel at, is how Sup Forums is this burbling cauldron of wanton shit-stirring that actually stirs the shit faster and at a higher heat the worse things get.

It's like you people are subconsciously trying to conquer your fears by actually increasing the fear or something. Maybe this is a pattern for you people, just overloading yourself on fear until your give-a-damn is all fried out and you're left just numb, smouldering husks, incapable of any further fear.

Am I right? Or at least getting warmer? Because you people are definitely a strange lot, to be sure.

We are desensitized and bored.

I don't think you get it OP. We are the fear. We don't fear anything. We thrive from spreading the morbid truth. Exposing people to more human degeneracy is our life fuel.

Sup Forums is just satire guys,don't take it serious

t. kek worshipper

White genocide, cultural marxism.

If you dont feel anxiety over these, you dont understand the severity of the problem.

Were not trying to conquer our fears, were trying to stop the jews and prevent the white race from being wiped out.

Some of us more than others.

Fear is the mindkiller friendo

this post explains it best.

You're dumb. Sup Forums allows people to post how they truly feel without being identified or subject to popularity like your le reddit self. And more and more people are like minded in this sense; coming out anonymously with the same beliefs of how fucked up everything is, saying things that would get you in trouble if you said them publicly.. the things that everyone is thinking. Also you shitlord it's projected 8-18million monthly users of Sup Forums on all boards. So you can fuck right off.

nobody fears anything. you still aren't even close to understanding this place. it's always hilarious when your types come around here trying to figure it out and never can

Bored little monkeys, filled with mischief, banging your cymbals? Is it because you can't conceive the danger as being really real, so it's just a game, a spectacle?

if you figure out life, you'll figure out Sup Forums

this

peace isn't good for memes, and we here at Sup Forums take great pride in our ever-growing memetic industries. It's just business, nothing personal kid

I'm just here to have fun.
Don't browse the internet if you aren't having fun.

>Am I right?

Nope. We just want a happening.

You're close enough.

Lack of meaningful exploratory dreams (too late to explore Earth, too early to explore Space) for individuals with that drive leads to boredom and complacency, which leads to indifference, which leads to fearlessness, which leads to reveling in the fear of others.

Simple NEETdom is also a starting point, alternatively and perhaps in conjunction with that above, which leads to hopelessness, which leads to boredom and complacency, which leads to indifference, which leads to fearlessness, etc. etc.

It's ultimately a state of not giving a fuck, while choosing not being a degenerate slut or whatever else falls into that category because you still harbor some hope for the hopeless state of humanity, and that eventually people just might de-zombify themselves if pushed in the right direction.

the danger of what? we're fully aware the danger of a war mongering and treasonous traitor like clinton running for president. YOU'RE the one who thinks it's just a fucking game

Adventure has been outlawed.

Shitposting and Meme Magic are its surrogates.

I'm here for the memes faggot, take your Jew psychology theory elsewhere

You don't even like my monkey gif?

reddit-tier, you can do better

>pic, relavent

also relavent

>fear

this is why students shouldn't have summer break
people post on Sup Forums to have fun, plain and simple

Get a fucking job neckbeard.

Sup Forums is full of harshest type of truth, the unhinged type. Now by "truth" I mean the truth as one unique individual understands it, by unhinged I mean unregulated and true freedom to say pretty much anything horrid thing imaginable. Naturally that means you get a lot of bullshit in the mix, everything you see isn't going to be true and you're going to have to use your brain and filter the garbage out. But you're also going to see types of conversations that will never happen in real life, you'll have individuals that aren't scared to tell their darkest "truths" or observations/ beliefs to pol because there is no repercussion to saying them (other then the rare V&ning for the really sick fucks).

TL;: Sup Forums is full of people who want to spread and find "truth" and find "truth" and are frustrated/ confused/ going mad because their messages are getting lost in a sea of comical nonsense and others who cannot comprehend the meaning of their beliefs.

Dang since when has shitposting taken on such an effect on normies

sleeeeeeeep

youre right OP. 4channels is a site where people go to desensetize themselves to gore, sick fetishses, cringey autism, and unfiltered political disctussion.

Sup Forums users are the peak of human degeneracy, but at the same time, the most redpilled and insightfull people simply because there is no limits to what can, and will be discussed. And despite the litteral motto of Sup Forums being that this site is supposed to be satire and filled with lies, truth gets passed around just as much and its usually easy to see which is shitposting.

>people post on Sup Forums to have fun, plain and simple
It's also an ersatz social life and distraction for plenty of socially-retarded and/or depressed people.

I come here because I like being able to talk about current events without having to worry about the liberal / establishment thought police.

>and you're left just numb, smouldering husks, incapable of any further fear.

And you say that like its a bad thing?!

We worship a chaos god

What else would we do?

>implying that many thousands of (often infrequent) posters have a single, unifying motive.

Not even close, OP. Fucking hell...

This too, but I think it's less about being depressed / autistic than just the fact that I can't relate to normies. I have good social skills, I'd just rather "hang out" here and talk about current events and interesting topics with like-minded people than going to the club and listening to Stacy bitch about her ex or whatever.

Get it through your mind, I don't care and most everybody else doesnt care, we are all the bunch of automatons running around virtue signalling to get the emotional circlejerk nevessary to live an other day in this shithole that is the world. Happy people come in two categories: the ignorant and the "dont give a fuck" types

But do you like my monkey?

Don't you like the bangs op? I'm glad they are back! There was not as many since obama tried to invade Syria 6 months before isis appeared.
Don't life feel boring without the bangs?