>you're cunt > is being to speak a 2nd language fluently considered above average in you're cunt?

- flag
- yes, people basically treat me like a demi-god

you must be poor or live in some unknown area, all of my friends know english and like half of my class is also good in english

Nope. We get german, french and english in school.

Being able*

T. Richfag

i'm estrato 4

If you can speak french, yeah you'd be slightly regarded more. Mostly at work though. No one cares if you're speaking it in public.
t. Alberta

Yes
>tfw failed 7 years of spanish at school
>tfw you will always be a dumb brainlet

2 or 3 is the norm, depending on whether someone expects you to be able to speak Swedish or not (most don't)

American Spanish classes suck though

and spanish
but German is the only good choice desu

People here don't speak portuguese well imagine english or french

No, but nobody is good at it.

No, its expected for french speakers to speak english and considered absolutely ridiculous for english speakers to speak french

And then they wonder why we want to leave

Nope. It's the norm among young people.

Flag
Not these days.
If you speak French fluently people assume you have relatives in France.
If you speak Spanish fluently people assume you just watched a lot of Spanish TV
If you speak English fluently people assume you're just some random, tech savvy nerd

Sure, John Valentino Schmidt. Just know there are a lot of gooks and chinks here who speak two languages.

-Germany
-sadly yes

At least English is expected but this is not confirmed by reality.

It's not as bad as in Southern Europe but the average German only speaks heavily accented school English riddled with the usage of false friends and native sentence structure

Enough for the week-long trip to London but not much beyond that. Complete fluency is only common among the young university-educated elite with a certain affinity to technology and Anglophone media.
Even at this level fluent but accented proficieny is very common due to widespread dubbing of foreign media here.

Acquired fluency in 2 foreign languages is already unusual(I'm not counting heritage languages). This is only achieved by a small minority of Germans that had a vested interest. Germans that are going to university studied at least foreign language in school but it's not very common to retain both later.

> riddled with the usage of false friends

What false cognates does English have with German? I'm curious.

is that SHLOMO GONZALES?

?

Not nessesarily false cognates.

-become/bekommen(means to get/receive in German)
-I will/Ich will(I want)
-in general using literal translations of idiomatic expressions
-pseudo-anglicisms

Yes, I speak French and people treat me like I'm on a different plane of existence

No because no one cares.

spoken like a true anglo

No, everyone here can read and listen it but we have awful spic-ing skills
Abraham Medina is a 100% Jewish name and dumb goys have literally no idea

I have never heard of Beamer being used for BMW in English. Interesting. We use a lot of the same in Dutch btw

>flag
>no

>being to speak
but to answer your question, no, you're just not seen as a retard if you're able to speak a non-native language (English) fluently

>body bag isnt a dead persons bag
>an old timer is a car
>smoking is a tuxedo
>handy doesnt mean a handjob
>pull under is a word

its like a toddler trying to speak

brazilians cant even speak portuguese lel

That really depends on whom you ask here.

You'll either get
>This is America. Speak English and only English!
or
>Hey, that's pretty cool! I wish I could speak another language, but it's so hard!