Has there ever been a realistic movie with a nice guy?

Has there ever been a realistic movie with a nice guy?

The man is every romantic movie is super ultra nice, but the movies always have a happy ending. In real life women want the bad guys and being nice just makes you look weak and feminine. Are there any movies where this happens too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

500 days of summer

Women want their sons to be successful and fuckable.
If you let everyone take advantage of you, even her. What does that say about you as a mate?

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Just have a little confidence you faggot

No one said anything about mothers, why are you bringing mothers into the discussion?

Kek nu males BTFO
Reminder that it's a moral obligation to lift weights

Feels good knowing I'm safe in my house, unable to be labeled by my fellow man, or any women, as beta, nice guy, weird, awkward, or any number of things people would so readily call me. Hiding in my room, safe within my womb, away from all of this nonsense :-)

Oh yeah you are right completely off topic, I don't see how what I said could ever be relevant.
Biology only occurs from the neck down I suppose

Back to the Future is all about the perils of being too nice.

Films / drama's currency is conflict. Nice people don't do that.

The tv show Crashing just started has a nice protagonist

Dancer in the dark

In real life the bad guys act like nice guys. In films they act like bad guys.

Its not that women don't like nice guys, they just aren't specifically attracted. If the only positive thing you have to offer is that you are a nice person, then you aren't an attractive person.

Men fuck women. Women have babies. The women are now mothers. How fucking dense do you have to be to not understand the connection he was making?

>Manlets
Stopped reading

>only manlets can be beta nice guys
I fucking wish

This, desu. I wish I was more alpha.

>3rd of 3, 5th of 5, and so on...

Ouch.

>being a beta male
>not being an omega male

>a man did this
Good goys, fight each other for women!

The Mask.

>not being a schwa male

So Ross was the 3rd and then Chandler was the 6th. Did we just solve the universe guys?

p.s.: I dressed all in grey before posting

Not another teen movie.

>Reminder that it's a moral obligation to lift weights
I don't think you know what a moral obligation is. Lifting too many weights and not enough books?

Cy Ableman?

I was glad that fucker died, though

Lifting books doesn't work as well as weights because they are harder to grip. Dummy.

>not being able to grip books
And you call others dummy.

>In real life women want the bad guys and being nice just makes you look weak and feminine

spotted the psycho, ever self confessed nice guy i have come across have been passive agressive cunts.

>fast food physique detected
Enjoy being a doormat

Sometimes she just needs a good WHACK.

Being passive agressive doesn't make you manly

>In real life hot yet vapid women want the bad guys
FTFY

They also usually have daddy issues.

yes, and?

He's right though. Not that women specifically want "bad guys" because they're bad, but because they have the confidence and manliness that Sup Forums posters lack.

I do.

no. most guys who say they are nice are psychos. at least bad boys are upfront, they also tend to be better looking.

even so i would rather a real nice man then a bad boy.

But I am all of those except 6ft 4" (194cm in proper measurement).

Hunchback of Notre Dame

But the ending is still retarded and shows the beta ugly guy being happy and content simply because people no longer are repulsed by him, instead of killing himself realising no one will love him.

Falling Down.
Bruiser.

Why do stupid cunts and cucks say "nice guys" and "bad boys". It's "UGLY FUCKS" and "HOT GUYS"...women don't give a shit about your personality if you look like Ryan Gosling

My fiancee just got promoted to CEO of the place she worked after owner wanted to lay back and focus on other stuff.

She basically told me that I can lay back, enjoy the summer by playing vidya, working out and cooking for us.

I'm going to be a trophee housewife and life couldn't be sweeter.

This

Nice guy basically means some douche who acts kindly to attain something in return.

Being a truly compassionate being is what nice guys think they are, but they lack altruism. One of the most decent people I know is this goofy and intelligent Taiwanese dude. He repairs computers, volunteers at animal shelters, and tutors math to kids. Once loaned me 300 bucks despite only being a casual acquaintance because I was in a jam and he trusted me.

Anyhow, he met this super-hot girl in the park one day. He was walking his dog which got friendly with the girl's dog. They chatted and eventually over 2 years, he somehow managed to snag her as his girlfriend. His secret? He was always a fun-loving and good man; something she liked and appreciated. He had everyday confidence by enjoying his work and genuinely wanting to volunteer his time and effort.

So it IS possible to get the girl, but don't be one of those "nice guys" who have nothing to offer.

>and then he woke up

waht a twist!

The biggest mistake you can make is think that lifting weigh removes numale status by default

Lifting weights + posture + healthy lifestyle + doesn't waste time on vidya, YA trash, capeshit flicks, but invests his free non physical improvement time on patrician kino, classic literature and philosophy.

good for you

HAIL SATAN

exactly. i can tell the difference between a genuine nice man and a guy who acts like hes a social outcast to get pussy. these nice guys really do think we're dumb.

i used to fall for the meme, but 5yrs on okcupid and this site soon changed that

>I'm a nice guy!
Why would anyone call themselves that? It's fucking retarded

kek you havent been on okcupid lately, so many guys put that in their first paragraph "im a nice guy but bitches only want to date bad boys" kek yeah i wonder why they single kek

In a twist I'm sure no one foresaw, the new "nice guys" are the dudes complaining alongside women about "nice guys."

Sounds boring. I'll stick to being myself and loving my girlfriend who loves me for me.

This movie character is literally OP's pic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One of my nerdy friends got into fitness big time thanks to his coworkers. He got seriously shredded after a year, did those Tough Mudder competitions, and spends a lot of his time doing physical activity. He cycles, surfs, woodcarves, and even enjoys doing a vegetable garden. He owns a couple acres so he's sulf-sufficient in veg and fruits.

He still hangs with us once in a while, but he's definitely changed. He hangs out with his new gym buddies and his first gf is this yoga hottie. Definitely oozes confidence ever since he got ripped.

I too would laugh at my loneliness if I was you.

>my girlfriend who loves me for me.

no she does not. No woman loves her man for being who he is.

Drive

>eventually over 2 years, he somehow managed to snag her as his girlfriend
>over 2 years
kek

>not finding a real woman who is capable of love
I feel bad for you.

>being this cynical
You must be a virgin.

hes most likely a NEET.

He didn't intend on asking her out ASAP. He just struck up a friendly chat with a woman he just met. She was WAY out of his league and he didn't press the need to hit on her.

They met each other in the park on and off while walking their dogs. Girl's dog unfortunately gets injured from an accident and has to be put to sleep. She goes to animal shelters to find a new dog and happens to Stanley (Taiwanese dude) whose volunteering. He helps her find a new dog, she eventually gets his number, they go out to dinner one night and one thing lead to another.

I admit I am jealous as fuck towards him, but I can't say he shouldn't be denied of his happiness. Stanley tutored my cousin's kid into acing her SATs and did plenty of small favors out of the goodness of his heart to me and my buddies. He eventually got co-opted into our circle where we convinced him to finally try weed which he indulges now.

>Sounds boring.
I agree. I much prefer to catch the new marvel and seth rogan flick then play pokemon.

I'm still not wrong then.

didnt say you were.

Don't forget posting on Sup Forums

>In real life women want the bad guys and being nice just makes you look weak and feminine.

No, they also want someone who will help raise the kids, because fathers play a very important role in the development of children.

Children without fathers are way more likely to go to prison, to get pregnant if they're female, to have mental health issues, to become alcoholics, etc.

You're insecure. Get a fucking job, get friends, and stop worrying about pointless shit. If you want to be more masculine then take up a sport. Stop shitposting on the internet as if that's going to fix your problems. It won't.

its almost like youre never really taking a arisk or experiencing life. youre basically living a carbon copy of reality while others are outside having fun and living their lives. by that standard you shouldnt really have anything to live for, you dont do anything to progress yourself, youre just constantly getting worse

>tfw women are so dishonest they'll make up a conspiracy theory where all the men they turn down are all secretly evil psychopaths.

I never said I'm some beta faggot. I just want romantic drama movies that aren't generic, where the girls hate the guy being too nice and the guy not getting the girl in the end.

A Serious Man

>couple raises a kid
>they proudly see him becoming a man
>your sick, disgusting, marxism infested society doesn't value him because he doesn't look like a male model so he gets pushed aside like a lepper
If I ever see one of you fucks acting like a shallow piece of shit I will literally slit your throats right there on the street, I don't give a fuck about jail

>tfw neets are so bitter they will make up women are dishonest so they can live in their delusion the reason women dont like them is because they are "too nice"

>No, they also want someone who will help raise the kids
Is that why they chase after niggers?
Stop lyin, women are fucked up.
I remember when I asked my ex why girls hate nice guys and her response was "women love to complain"
Straight from the horses mouth.
Women are worthless and everytime I see some faggot on the internet defending them or their shitty behaviour, he must be one of those faggot "nice guys" I keep hearing about because REAL nice guys don't give a single fuck about women because they understand how rotten they are on the inside and out.

there's a difference between being a genuiely nice guy and some passive aggressive """"nice"""" guy

this.

The Breakfast Club

The nerd does all the work and does not get the girl. The unusual realism is part of the reason it's the best high-school movie.

Kek someone sounds mad....would you say you are a nice guy or a faggot?

ah yes, the typical female "retort"
just spam VIRGIN! or NECKBEARD! and instantly win the argument.
it must be so nice to be so delusional and have everything handed to you on a silver platter and still whine about oppression because the wicked witch of the west lost the election.
go back to your hamplanet erofics where christian grey will beat you within an inch of your life and then take you to a winery in Tuscany you fat sack of shit

Kek someone sounds like some Sup Forumstard faggot from 2009
Grow up you piece of shit

Oh right so you are the salty virgin cuck the other anons were talking about.

Gotcha, thanks for the info m8y.

>women get told they are worthless cunts
>they play their hand in spades

lol this is why you dumb whores are losing the war against traps

>Lifting weights
> posture
I've got that covered
>+ healthy lifestyle
Nah

It little wonder why your women prefer us "niggers"

what war? you think anyone wants you and your bitter greasy obese ass? lol.

i feel sorry for the traps, they probably suffocate under your huge gut trying to find your tiny button dick lol

>lol u mad!
Ironic coming from a baboon who will be dead in 24 hours when he inevitably gets shot by a cop in his next chimp out.

>Lifting weights + posture + healthy lifestyle + doesn't waste time on vidya, YA trash, capeshit flicks, but invests his free non physical improvement time on patrician kino, classic literature and philosophy.
I do all of that, even down to reading the classics. Some women (not that many though) have shown interest in me but I'm too beta and stupid so I act like I'm above them. I NEVER get laid, and I might be going insane

>Is racist and sexist
>complains everyone else is the problem

stay mad cracker.

You sound perfect user.

London?

>tell the truth
>u-u raycess ;8(()

Keep cryin bitch nigga

Daily reminder that the nice guy routine girls do is just a way to call someone unattractive while shifting the blame onto them so they don't seem shallow.
It's very simple shit.
A woman can't just straight up call someone ugly or it would make them seem like bad people, so what they do, is they make it seem like it's the male's fault.
>Oh he's not really nice, he's actually creepy. That's the reason I don't like him. I'm totally not shallow.

Not true. Men are very nasty when turning a girl down. I would rather someone say i was too nice to date.

how do I become an apathetic asshole? I was raised as a beta nice guy

Just act like Chad, we all know what it takes. Fake it, anons. Everyone is always lying all of the time, and if you fake the personality, eventually your mind won't be able to tell the difference between your "real" personality, which has held you back in life.

Don't listen to that "It's not good to lie to yourself maaan, don't do it!". That's horse shit to keep people content with being miserable.

>be myself
>get taken advantage of

>be an asshole
>get pussy

>be a dictator
>get proposed to

>that feel when occasionally have to pretend to be angry even when you're not
>they eat it up

truly the niggers of gender