How??

benis in vagina then a kid was born

I had bright blonde hair as a kid, now mine is dark brown and my beard has red in it
white genes are weird man

I thought you Hangook were good at sciences

It happens with genetics. I am full south American born to a family of tan to brown people but i came out white with light Brown hair and look like my father who is brown with black hair. It just happens sometimes.

This. The reason blondes are considered particularly attractive and so many women dye their hair blonde isn’t so much much speshul rarity, it’s because kids are often born super fair and darken with age, so blonde hair is a sign of youth

Hold on, if I had light red hair as a child and over time my hair turned into a dark brown shade does that mean I'm white?

neymar isn't black nor white
he's brazilian

because neymutt mother was probably white or one of his grandfathers, also the mother of his child being white, result in that

#Respect
#KickRacismOutOfFootball
#SomosTodosMacacos

I was a full blown ginger as a kid. In my teens I turned blonde and I get almot no freckles now during summer

same.
still have blue eyes though. i think i would kill myself if i hadn't got blue eyes, because i've gone bald too.

I dont fucking know. My niece was born with dark brown hair and now it's a dark blonde

neymar is pretty much 1/4 black
his kid is 1/8 black

Wait Nermans white? I love him even more now

only god knows what sort of genetic soup huehues are made of.

in the specific case of nerman's hair, i'm sure there's some transmontana sheep dna in there.

lots of sheep shaggers from trás-os-montes migrated to brazil.

>still have blue eyes though
I don't think your eye color changes.
does it?

neymar has beautiful eyes and a great smile desu

I had brown eyes as a kid, I have hazel eyes now.

inb4 that's still brown

Brazilian race mixing magic.

Mendel's second law

For me its Young Boys FC

I used to have light chestnut, bordering on strawberry blonde curls. Then around 5 or 6 my hair darkened to a darker brown and straightened out, then lightened again in my teens and went wavey. Even now I usually bounce between almost auburn and darker brown depending on the season.

My hair gets lighter if i spend a lot of time in the sun.
White people do all kinds of cool shit like that.
>true people of colour.