FEMA Coffins when

Isn't it time you filled these up with dead niggers America? You could fit like 3 in each.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihH_-O7ev2o
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread
youtube.com/watch?v=ihH_-O7ev2o

nah, we prefer the scum that built 'em in 'em.

Historically ethnic cleansing through deportations is much more successful.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Nigs prefer white boxes.

most nogs are obese, we could fit at most 2

those coffins are for the inbred rural whites you idiot

those coffins are for white people when we bring over foreign soldiers (mainly the chinese) you silly goose

why not compost?

isn't this a story from years ago?

That's a big box.

they have to make them big to accomodate the fattest people > 500 pounds. That's about one in 500 people now that size. Niggers run heavy. But they are clearly intended for 2 adults up to 300 pounds each, or 4 to 8 children depending on their size and age.

>FEMA Coffins when
>Coffins
>Implying they care enough

If shit went down, they would just bury people in fucking body bags and be done with it.

4 nigs

For jews

What the hell is wrong with your women? What is it with them and getting mass raped? First the Russian and now the Arabs.

c'mon man if you stomp them down you could get 3 in

Hitler happened.

This image made me laugh way harder than it probably should have.

Maybe there's nothing wrong with being black? Who's fault is it that they're inherently uneducated? Oh yeah, anti-abolitionists like you.

YOU LOST THE FUCKING CIVIL WAR, INBRED RETARDS

Anyone actually find out what these are legitimately for?

Thats why the black coffins were made. They've also been blessed by pagans to ensure the the black soul is bound to the coffins to prevent black reincarnation.

It's all quite brutal.

Souls are not bound by the earthly body so why not just use white coffins?

Is this true or just a meme to set up the song? Examples?

You might have to cut the big sheboons into pieces so they can fit in.

Civil unrest and mass body counts. My uncle works for fema.

Lol bach to reddit nigger

When the Chinese and Russians come to collect their land and loot they don't want bodies laying everywhere.

I think dead imageboard posters would be more appropriate, since they are literally the most degraded form of human existence.

dead nigger storage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

There are many examples of this in history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer

ooo, neat

they are coffin liners. You put it into the ground before you lower the coffin in so the coffin doesn't succumb to pressure of the dirt and moisture.

They are stored in mass open places becaues they are cheap and weather resistant. Literally just babby's first conspiracy theory. I legitimately had a class during my first or second year of college for honors where my professor legitimately presented this as a huge overarching conspiracy. I'm quite sure I'm the only one who bothered looking into it as well.

>Katrina happens
>FEMA unprepared for disaster
>everyone bitches
>FEMA gets prepared for future distaster
>everyone bitches

PS - it wasn't even FEMA that had anything to do with this shit. It was the company that produced them. (Name slips me for now.)

thats for homeless and refugee disposal only. they would have to reallocate them op thats paper work