What are some must-see brendan kinos? i've already seen the mummy and monkeybone

what are some must-see brendan kinos? i've already seen the mummy and monkeybone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=limQX9SHaVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All he has done are flicks, closest he came to kino is that fag movie with Magneto

Looney Tunes Back In Action

Bedazzled is a truly fun flick

This

Shut the fuck up you pleb, Pawn shop is kino as fuck.

Brendan has always been a fucking loser but blast from the past wasn't bad.

would you buy this Sup Forums?

George of the jungle

Why is he balding again? I thought he got implants? Doesn't he have money for more? I know he is in trouble but implants don't cost more than 3000 bucks. 8000 at most.

Bedazzled is romantic comedy kino in my books. And I hate romantic comedies because they are ghey. But bedazzled is just so damn stupid I can watch it any time. Will probably watch it today.

George of the Jungle, of course

He needs to get transplants and get a trainer ASAP. Do some shit roles in the meantime, focus on the cash Brendan. Focus on getting better

Implants, like virtually any cosmetic surgery, never end well. They never look quite natural even if the best guy did the job, then they need a lot of maintenance to remain full looking as the hairs fall out again.

Then you get something like thisIt's part of every man's life to realize when he's too balding for any hairstyle to look good (and I draw this line at about 3 inches of recession from where your hairline started) and shave his whole head.

The shaved head look works for MOST men (but you may come across more Michael Stipe/Moby than Joe Rogan if you're a wimpyfag) and it will ALWAYS look better than a bagel of hair or this ffs.

Brenden needs to shave off what remains of his hair and start hitting the gym hard. Perhaps then he can play sort of a middle aged badass like Bruce Willis....

.... now he looks a bit too much like he is a middle aged, down-on-his-dad, who's letting his body go to seed. The only acting roles he's going to get are this type because he can't exactly play a sex symbol or a tough guy anymore.

He has to know that part of being a big name in Hollywood has to do with looks.... he needs to try harder to present himself better.

He's not irrepairable but if he lets this shit run unchecked for 10 more years, it gets nearly impossible to dig yourself out of that hole.

He's done user, he's never going to be a star again, if he ever was.

I'm surprised no user pulled a Davey and bought it

Airheads, for sure.

He's never really been much of an A lister because he never really was a great actor. He was coasting on his looks in the 90s.

He usually did comedy, kids movies, or romantic comedy. Many of his lines so bad they make you cringe.... but the women loved him and kids thought he was funny.

He let his looks go and became your average down-on-his-luck, out of shape, dad. Since he never really could act well, the roles dried up as he lost his looks.

The only reason Sup Forums likes him so much is you guys were right at the age where you probably grew up on his kid's movies and just not old enough to realize how abysmal and cringeworthy his acting frequently was.

If he gets his shit together, diets properly, hits the gym at least every other day, and shaves of that sparse mop he has on his head he may have a few more meaty well-paying roles left, if not he's a has been.

It's the fate of nearly every attractive bad actor that lost their looks...

He never made anything that I'd classify as high art, but Airheads was a really nice slice of 90s culture and humor (much like Wayne's World) and George of the Jungle is solid for a kids movie. Otherwise he's never done anything else I've liked... the acting and writing of the Mummy series was far too shitty for me to get into it.

Nailed it

>The only reason Sup Forums likes him so much is you guys were right at the age where you probably grew up on his kid's movies and just not old enough to realize how abysmal and cringeworthy his acting frequently was.
90's born faggots were a mistkae

Encino Man
Blast from the Past

Twenty Bucks - he's only in it for about 10 minutes but it's a surprisingly decent comedy-drama

the ultimate Brendan kino

youtube.com/watch?v=limQX9SHaVc

Oh, also add Encino Man to my list of good Fraser films.

>Airheads
>George of the Jungle
>Encino man

Not exactly high cinema but they ARE fun movies. And that's the highest he's ever climbed.

Memevalue aside, it has to be just an age thing that there's so much love for Brendan around here. Young enough to fully enjoy the kid films and comedies but not yet old enough to realize he's not a very good actor. Just in the 90s, he was very handsome, like some sort of rock star that didn't do rock music.

Like fucking Heather Graham, he was just an attractive and bad actor, they usually have a short shelf life.

Wrong

JUST

Dudley Do-right

Airheads, Bedazzled and George of the Jungle

Seconding. Has John Cleese as a gorilla and the always enjoyable Leslie Mann.

Also, Dudley Do-Right. He and Alfred Molina are gold.

Bedazzled changed me from boy to man

Blast from the past

so many missed opportunities in that move. they get her in some insanely hot costumes and then show her in them for a few seconds at a time.