Snatch TV Remake

Can it pull a Fargo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiZpi99wC0w
youtube.com/watch?v=hfim-7zGRBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ron was always the best kid actor in those movies so it might be worth watching just to see how he does.

I think I used that site to watch Joe Dirt 2 once

fargo had some good actors
these are literally whos

fuck me up senpai

FIVE MINUTES TURKISH

Watching it for the ice-cream man.

i might watch it for my boy ronald

>original they all looked at least a little rough
>these twats all look like public school twats
nah it's gonna be shit

It'll be kino if we see Ron's BGC

Snatch had established actors with well known hard man performances. These new who's hard man acts will fall on deaf ears if they don't look believable.

NOPE

ITS FUCKING SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=qiZpi99wC0w

OMG THE WHOLE EPISOD...no, just a trailer.

bellend

No gypsy bashing

>Another of my favorite films ruined

thanks you fucking sack of shits

>the fist fight is now between a nig nog and a mexican and they just do normal boxing

>Crackle

Nah. We're not getting anything worthwhile from the streaming service that brought us Joe Dirt 2.

The original had a great cast and a director with a clear vision and an interesting style

What does this have? Even if these no names are good whats the direction going to be like?

Heres another trailer made of new footage

Its also shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hfim-7zGRBA

>replacing white British and white Irish characters with a black and a paki
Wonder who could be behind this.

the people in Snatch looked like unique characters. these look like the indistinguishable assholes from any shitty cw show

forgo(tv) wasnt a remake you nigger faggot

Hollyoaks with guns

Fuck I hate what normies have done to television. Every fucking film gets a tv show based on it now. If normies weren't such fucking binge-watching cretins then people would think twice before producing such garbage.

>white Irish

You cant blame the audience for this, most of these shitpiles get cancelled a season or two into their run

These are executive decisions

i doubt it, i reckon it'll just be a load of cockney wisecracks after one of the characters says something stupid or does something a bit naughty.

is that ginger from harry potter?

Yes

You penis

It is entirely the audience's fault. The execs see that X show that was based on a film was hugely popular, and that gives them the incentive to do more of the same. Not to mention you don't have to do much marketing because you're piggy backing off an established franchise, in most cases a very popular one. It's easy money if you think about it from their point of view; they're simply taking advantage of the dumb normies.

Looks like it could be alright but it's definitely not Snatch.

Are these the fashionable hipster-gangsters so well known to the East End since gentrification and an influx of students? Not one tracksuit to be seen, my life.

That looks like it's down to the show, the kind of eccentric costumes seem to be the main paint of this whole thing

paint

point

dya like dags?

it's practically a period piece.

>women
why? original one didn't had any or did it?

His ma.

>all
>bets
>are
>off

>yeah dad you told us

>me muh

So, bit characters

Because demographics

no, no, no, too many remakes, won't let you ruin Snatch for me.

This looks like a cringeworthy and forever unfinished fan project. I feel dirty for looking at the poster.