>Saturday December 16 - HBO US Boxnation UK
Billy Joe Saunders vs David Lemieux
Antoine Douglas vs Gary O'Sullivan

Other urls found in this thread:

nowwatchtvlive.net/hbo-live-stream-watch-hbo-online-usa-tv-channel-free/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FARMER LOST!

I honestly can't believe rigo quit

broken hand is no excuse, I've broken my hand so many times, at least go out on your shield and earn your paycheck

>RIGO FANS

ouch

Vegas judges do it again

farmer got robbed, rigondeaux still one of the greats

at least i didnt bet

>one of the greats
>hasn't beaten one of the greats
>quit on his stool
>only one p4p win on record

I'm a /heem/ native but why are you posting this shit in /box/

SALIDO vs ROMAN IS UP NEXT!

banger

shut the fuck up you little bitch

Hit me with a link compadre

Glad everyone is treating the horn fight like the joke it is

Why every big box fight sucks somehow?
Kov Ward 1, KOv was robbed by judge, GGG Canelo was a joke of judging and Rigondeaux quits on the stool.
WHat even is boxing?

linke me my n word

ok rationalise like this

1 in 10 fights are actually properly entertaining

and like 1 in 20 televised fights are truly elite competeitions

so when you do the math the probability of a big fight ever living up to its potential are low as fuck

usually fights between strong but vulnerable fighters are the most entertaining, think ward gatti or more recently burton/buglioni

Because everyone likes knockouts

LomaRigo wasn't a big fight

Kovalev war 1 and ggg canelo were two great fights and only one got a controversial scorecard, only the rigo fight was a bad

Imagine being a Rigo fan

that was you wasn't it

ggg canelo 1 was dope regardless of the retarded judging

the rigo fight looked fucking weird (kinda like mcgregor v floyd)
and then he broke his hand...

Nice spicy banger

yes the GGG Canelo fight was amazing, it's just too much corruption and nepotism still.
Was just persoanl for me all the fights I wanted to see were tainted a bit.
Oh well Loma is amazing at least and there are big fights to see

Heard Farmer got robbed.

Thought it was really shady that there were odds that had Ogawa as the favorite, I was about to place $200 on Farmer for decision, but that spooked me.

Just sayin' but the fix might have been in for that one. Don't know who Ogawa has behind him, weird for an American to get robbed by a Jap in America, but whatever.

Salido vs Roman

nowwatchtvlive.net/hbo-live-stream-watch-hbo-online-usa-tv-channel-free/

>broke his hand
The absolute state of Rigofags

I'm trying to decide if it's at all possible Rigo's hand was indeed hurt early.

At ~1:38 left in the first round, it does maybe look like Rigo landed his left on Loma's elbow. But it's hard to tell.

What if unironically the fight was fixed by Mayweather so that Gervonta Davis could shit on Farmer

massive punches in this Salido fight, just as expected

Tfw watching the Salido fight thru instagram live

Bruh. Look at this DUDE.

Wait til you see the--

Oh NO NO NO NO
OH OH OH...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine being Rigo and paying half your purse to get an xray to the hand
>the absolute state of murica health care

>salido
LMAO, knockdown by a bum

Why would you get your hand x-rayed if there's nothing wrong with it?

>SA LI DO
>SA LI DO
>SA LI DO

>h-his hand was broken
>r-rigo's old
>r-rigo's too small

Did Rigo at least say no mas in English?

NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS

Who wins, /box/? I'd favor Garcia slightly.

Top kek

Kek

How pissed of do you think DONTAESBOXING is?

Garcia

Top kek

such a good round

HBO: where the commentators talk about every possible subject except what's currently happening in the ring

POWERFUL LOMACHENKO
/BOX/ BABS BTFO

Also, fun fact, this makes Ogawa the fifth fighter in Japanese boxing history to win a world title in America.
First one was Shozo Saijo who beat Raul Rojas by UD in LA in 1968. He defended his title a total of 5 times against his top contender before losing it 3 years after gaining it to Antonio Gomez.
Second one was Kuniaki Shibata who won it by regaining his lost title in Hawaii, 1973. He defended it once before losing it.
Third was Yasutsune Uehara who beat Samuel Serrano in the 1980 upset of the year -- he had lost every round on every scorecard at the time of the knockout (Lederman apparently scored this one too, funny). He defended his title once before losing it in a close UD rematch against Serrano.
Fourth and last was Tadashi Mihara who won it in Rochester, 1981 by majority decision. He had no successful title defenses, being knocked out in his next fight by Davey Moore (Absolutely no shame in that, Davey Moore had the potential for ATG status, he's another one of those "What If's" in Boxing history that unfortunately self-destructed after his loss to Duran).

So this will likely be the last time we see this in awhile.

His head is the size of Loma's chest

>people actually thought a 40 year old eas going to beat a prime aged Slav with the height advantage

Who's ready to see McGregor rehydrate 25 pounds overnight and end Pacquiao's career?

Is that Joe Rogan?

thats a bag of potatoes

2nd knock out for salido

Cope

Anyone else lost respect for Rigo

>chat so much shit on twitter, interviews
>says loma's past opponents had "no heart"
>doesn't throw a punch all night
>quits

So glad the contrarian rigo meme ended. Rigo will now only be remembered for quitting to Loma

The boxers who talk the most shit bring the weakest game

Here's to ((you))

Holy shit, I wasn't sure Salido was gonna get up

fucking war, this fight is not disappointing

great fight

He's one spic you can't outslicc

damn that was a banger

Garcia basically quit against Salido

Honestly think Loma would make him quit

OVER

great fight and Roman looked much more determined

SALIDO VS LOMA REMATCH IS OVER

thank you based salido

and thank god we wont see the loma rematch

WILL LOMA FIGHT ROMAN

day of the ladder?

no, the only fight I'm remotely interested seeing Loma in 130 is against Berchelt. Other than that, Loma should move up a division.

Loma will kill this guy

Nobody is beating Lomachenko in the future

Loma bless

I had $100 on Ogawa to win. Thanks for the robbery. Watched whole fight but didn't even wait for the results thinking there was a no way a Japanese fighter would get the decision in America.

With this win, how do you rate Roman's chances against Machado or Ogawa?
He obviously loses to Loma and Berchelt, but does he have a chance against the two new 130 champs who got their straps from luck?

Yeah, lost quite a bit of respect.
I wouldn't have minded if rounds 6-12 went the same way rounds 1-5 went, him losing all of them fighting a desperate and ineffective fight.
But it's the fact that he quit.

I had so much faith that, even if he got knocked out, even if he lost a decision, he wouldn't be another man that quits on the stool against the slav hypejob.
But he did it. He quit while fighting an utterly disgraceful fight.

He salvaged some respect from me by simply saying Lomachenko was the better fighter, and that he doesn't want to make any excuses (I can't expect him to completely not bring up his hand was broken, he otherwise respected the loss though).
And in turn I respect Lomachenko now more. Graceful in victory, and was graceful in defeat. He didn't make excuses after losing to Salido like Kovalev did, and in beating Rigo he was humble, genuinely so, not the AJ brand of humility.

Loma too much CLOUD

salido retiring.

Salido officially retires

>I had so much faith that, even if he got knocked out, even if he lost a decision, he wouldn't be another man that quits on the stool against the slav hypejob.
this is exactly my sentiment

Jim crying again

Roman definitely has a chance against Machado, one of the weakest world champions at the moment. Probably has a chance against Ogawa but no way in hell is Ogawa fighting in the US for a while so Roman will need to go to Nippon.

kek trying so hard to hold em back

>slav hypejob
>makes four top fighters quit on the stool in a row
>hypejob

Mcgregor hasn't been able to rehydrate 25 lbs since Diuretics were banned in UFC.

This man loves boxing

checked
yeah I didn't agree with the hypejob bit though. shouldn't have included that in the quote

Like I said, I respect him more now. The hype is legit.
In my mind he was the slav hypejob.

>Salido retires
>Lomachenko clowns fellow two-time Olympic gold medalist and amateur HoFer Rigondeaux
One star dies, another shines brighter than ever

POTTERY

Rigondeaux

>broke it touching gloves only time his hand connected with anything

>one of the weakest world champions at the moment
Man, i'm still so devastated by Corrales-Machado.
Fuck miracle KOs, that shit hurts.

Corrales is a great fighter and I want him to recover from that loss so badly.

Is anybody surprised Lomachenko dominated somebody who fights two weight classes lower than him? They’re not heavyweights. Size matters a lot more.

I know you didn't agree with it., and there was nothing wrong with including it
I was just too lazy too link and read the other guys post
my bad entirely

Yeah, he felt the shots and was grabbing the whole time. He didn’t want to be vulnerable taking swings. All of this is because he’s naturally two weight classes lower.

The thing I dislike the most was that he promised a masterpiece. The whole match was him trying to play it as safe as possible with clinching and ducks. He did nothing praiseworthy.

Sure, but that didn't come into play that much.
Loma fought a chess match rather than allowing this excuse by walking through Rigo and just mauling him.

The fact that he won the match of chess so decisively is what makes the win impressive in my eyes as one of the guys shitting on Loma and praising Rigo.