White grand-dad = white suspect

White grand-dad = white suspect

How will polcucks recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/07/dallas-police-chief-claims-racial-motive-in-sniper-attacks-he-wanted-to-kill-white-people/
archive.is/o5Grq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to see their nigger faces. They can only hide them for so long

I knew it, his moves.....too good

>rawstory

kek

What a fucking lieing shitface fuck

>1/4 = white

At best he's mystery meat, which just confirms that miscegenation is to blame

but he said so himself...

>whites cannot be racist
first time i have ever heard that

>white ancestry

This damage control

What kind of retarded reasoning is this? So he's like a quarter white and thus cannot hate white people? They should check out the r/hapas

We don't even have a picture of the shooter and this nigga already knows his ancestry?

He already said his motive was to kill white people

His grandfather was probably killing whites in the 30s

>""""""ancestry"""""

He's classified as 'white' on the census

daily reminder that african americans already have 20% white admixture

so you have to take that into account when you post black rate crimes

Well, if having a white grand dad is all it takes to make you white Shaun King is eternaly BTFO.

So according to the Dallas police chief if my grandfathers were a nigger and a chink and my grandmothers were an arab and a caucasian my hate crimes would not be taken seriously

>ancestry

THAT ONE DROP RULE THOUGH

Actually this makes sense. Him being slightly more white than most blacks explains why he was smart enough to pull of this crime.

They made a statement saying the suspect wanted to kill white people, specifically white officers.

That was the oppressive society forcing him to say those things.

That doesn't make sense. Only whites can be racist, so how does being part white mean racial motives are unlikely? Wouldn't they be more likely?

I never expected the race war to start so soon, so suddenly and simply, and in such a way as to be obvious to normies.

BLM's rhetoric (endorsed by the entire government and media establishment) basically declared war on the cops, but for this nigger to actually murder so many policemen in a red state, it is obvious that the police now feel themselves at war with niggers.
Hopefully the police will retaliate and we'll have a few dozen dead dindus in the next fortnight.

rawstory clutching at straws

kek fuckin shill

So by that logic Obama isn't the first black president?

>whites cannot be racist against whites

it's the same thing as muslims killing muslims

we know you cusmskins hate each other

Obama is jewish

no joke

>son of coalburner
>it was not a racial motive

Mulattos and Quadroons are some of the most militant niggers yet. Is this retard serious? If Obama is considered black, then so is the shooter. Are people really not this aware of the world around them?

>that moment when conflicting liberal memes converge to create a paradoxical narrative

What a time to be alive

>9mFWWorm
>Worm

>he thinks cumskin is a comeback to shitskin

>unlikley

lol.
Trump retweets an image that includes a star = racist, literally hitler
Guy shoots over a dozen white cops and says it's because he wanted to kill white people = "racist motive unlikely"

That Frenchfag has been posting comments like that all night, he's singlehandedly trying to beat Australia and Canada in shitposting, just ignore him.

Only when everybody is as mixed as Jews, only then Jews might be happy, we need to try it, it's worth the shot and besides we need more of them cheap workers, all genius they are, IQ over 9000.

If I were a cop, at this point, the only thing that would make me double guess about shooting a nigger would be the fact that the media would of try to destroy my life. But I'd rather a dead dindu than a dead me.

Sounds like some reverse one drop rule.

cumskin detected

Welcome to the 21st century,enjoy your stay.

This is an edited title. You guys are fucking gullible as hell.

Is this board really full of fucking 12 year olds?

rawstory.com/2016/07/dallas-police-chief-claims-racial-motive-in-sniper-attacks-he-wanted-to-kill-white-people/

Coulter's Law right again

>cumskin
I dunno; that sounds kind of hot. No homo.

>George Zimmerman
A white man despite being hispanic
>That mixed race school shooter from a few months back
Pure white
>Black people who were motivated to kill white people because they hate white people
Also white

and people will accept this.

So are mestizo spics, Arabs and North Africans. Our Census is absolute fucking shit and doesnt mean a thing.

>jewstory

LMAO butthurt cumskin

A lot of non-troll-ish ethnomasochistic French cucksters existed prior to historic Aussie/Canadian shit waves.

>MICHAH JOHNSON

Doesn't sound like a white guy to me.

I'd think they'd be willing to shoot in the wake of this event because normies are sympathetic to the police at this point, while more dead dindus (but more importantly more assertive cops) will enrage dindus and leftist scum, perhaps causing a cycle of retaliation that could lead to a "rahowa".

>1/4 black
>SHEEEEEEIT i'm black, nigguh! gonna get into college with a 1.6GPA and a 1300SAT NYUGGUH
>3/4 black
He was white so he wasn't killing cops my racial motivation.

right.

Nigher has white mother, he's still a nigger

>says his motives clearly
>"no that's not right you're part white"
Amazing that he thinks this excuse will work. All blacks in the US are mixed. The average is >25% white ancestry if I recall correctly.

NANI?!

so fast!

what is it with all the newfags roleplaying as niggers today? It's such a common, lazy, and boring baiting tactic. I wish they would be more original and funny instead of this garbage

what

This.
Zimmerman had a black grandfather iirc
Didn't stop the press from painting him the KKK Wizard Supreme.

just like with omar mateen, it doesnt matter what the shooter says their motivation was - if it doesnt fit the narrative then the left will change it.

C'mon guys.

also why hasnt a name and picture been released of the suspect?

Last I heard was the interstate police chase and maybe there was a female suspect.

Was there really any bombs?

My cum on your wife's skin. Improving your genetic heritage since the time of colonization. No need to thank me, it's a service towards humanity I am willing to do!

Who are we to say that Mateen wasn't influenced by the 24/7 homophobic rhetoric?
Maybe if he was white he wouldn't have been shot and we would have known.

The problem thus isn't racist cops but the racism, prejudice, ignorance and stupdity of black people

>wanted to kill white people
>but it's not racially motivated!

You're country is so fucked burgerbros, the gun grabbers are using this to try and push through more laws and everyone refuses to call it what it is: a hate crime perpetrated by black people.

Picture of our new hero.

idk if the shooter(s) had any explosives but the police used a bomb robot to kill one of them

I have not seen major media say this is a HATE CRIME yet. I have heard "Shooter wanted to kill whites". Yet no one says hate crime. If colors were reversed this would be on every headline. "Police killed in HATE CRIME against whites"

LMAO assmad jizzskin

>rawstory

>You're country is so fucked burgerbros
why are you roleplaying a nigger on an anonymous cartoon website.

don't say you're not. It's blatantly obvious. People try to roleplay nogs all the time and it's never funny, never interesting, never not boring.

zzzzzZZZZZ

Look at his parents. lol. He's white.

noflag guy said he'd end up being a SJW cuck.

>They mock at me when I said it was their white heritage the one who did it
>I was right

Apologize, Sup Forums

silly gou, just like "ISIS isn't islam"you can't listen when they tell you what they are. the liberals will tell you what they are cause they know best

Mulatto becomes President of the U.S.
>he's the first black president!

Mulatto kills a bunch of cops in the name of BLM
>he's a white shooter!

Liberal logic.

this right here

nigga if your cum has a pinkish tint you need to goto a doctor cause there is blood in your semen.

Sorry cumskins doesn't work. Simple false equivalency.

Shitskin works because the skin of your average black/brown is the same a your average shade of shit, i.e. they share the physical color.

White people and cum are not the same color. It's a confabulation of the word "white" and the term used for people of European descendant, but the two don't share a physical color.

Lol, shitskins try to appropriate white insults but they are too dumb to do it properly.

Cumskin works pretty well, since it assblasts honkeys like you.

Also I've seen lots of white people with the same color consistency to their skincolor as a dried cum, so it works either way.

because spewing the same memes over and over is somehow not boring.

Could've been a coal baby

wouldn't he be classified as mixed-race?

If mulattos are classified as "white" on the census then we really are only 20-40% white as a country. Most black people are mixed.

If you have any nigger blood in you you're never white, even if you have a white ancestor somewhere.

The ride never ends

OP image is fake

link to archive archive.is/o5Grq

Nah, no people have "cumskin," aside from maybe Albinos. And it creates no butthurt for white, since it simply does not work. It sure worked on shitskins, making them so mad they tried to steal an insult and failed miserably.

But then again, one can't expect form people that average IQ in the 80's.

Source on photos?

is he a tanned white ?

This is the logical extension of zimzam being made a white Hispanic

They're becoming parodies of themselves

Niggers are a minority and interracial marriages couldn't have happened until 30 years ago, even then there aren't many of them. It's unlikely he's a nigger.

Seriously for being so "smart and enlightened" everyone's taking shit at face value lol

Congratz 'Merica you're going to be the new Sweden when it falls

Oh no so white.

Fucking nigger.

reverse one drop rule

Its a ayyy lmao