Race-relations in the United States are much worse now than they were in 2008

>race-relations in the United States are much worse now than they were in 2008

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general12/faster.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw he delivered

This is not Obama's fault.

This is a product of basic demographic destiny: Niggers have been breeding like rats, Whites have been breeding like pandas.

We're currently arriving at Nigger Critical Mass or as I like to call it: Chimpocalypse

change we can believe in :^)

It's amazing isn't it? A decade ago, I believed a post-racial society would have been perfectly possible and that we were moving in that direction. Times change.

The American black population has been shrinking. They get abortions at insane rates.

Hope and change.

rense.com/general12/faster.htm

So do all those cosmopolitan-reading single white women.

>Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago
>You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son

Yes it is.

>So do all those cosmopolitan-reading single white women
Thank god.

>This is not Obama's fault

It really is though

Elites realized the underclasses were getting too comfy and decided to fund unrest, as usual.

Follow the money, as usual.

Why doesn't that scale start before Obama was president?

The problem is rich people don't give a shit that multiculturalism is an utter failure. Either No one wants to tackle that beast, or no one cares that lower classed people are fighting. God help those niggers if we ever do collectively wake up

Bad race relations is a natural consequence of diversity. Of any blame can be placed on Obama though it is in using housing assistance to chase down every last white flight refugee.

The people in BLM are just anothrr manifestation of the us against the cops/law/man black culture that facilitates crime in black neighborhoods routinely.

To the extent they get sympathy they will see that they have succeeded in intimidating the cops (by intimidating their bosses). They will grow more outrageous and out of control.

Hopefully, they create the will to really treat this bullshit with extreme prejudice again as it should be.

This is the sleeping public waking up from the lullaby of the media and showing their true selves

so by that logic 8 years of shillary can undo feminism?
>mfw (((captcha))) wont load to let me post this.
kinda makes me think

>This is not Obama's fault.
Fucking paki literally taking facebook memes at face value.

The fact that SO MANY in 08 voted for a (half) BLACK MAN as president of the united states and yet racial tensions only increased has been phenomenal to watch.

I wonder what the reaction will be when Hillary is in office~

>Of(sic) any blame can be placed on Obama though it is in using housing assistance to chase down every last white flight refugee.

yeah, pledging yourself to the black side of an ongoing court case didn't affect anything. Come on user, let's go to the white house and play with ahmed's clock and look at pictures of obama's son trayvon

That guy certainly provided change. He changed a lot of upswings into downswings

Pretty impressive

Clinton's have already a track record of screwing over blacks politically and economically.

Another 4 years of Clinton 2.0 is gonna be fucking disaster. America will die faster then the Merkel reich.

Looks more like 1823 and Nat Turner.

The revolution is coming.

Is this the change the libtards were hoping for?