Leader of a "civilization"

>leader of a "civilization"
>a woman

why are we whites so cuck'd by our women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Watling_Street
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Civilization_V/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women aren't the problem, it's the Jews who portray women as something they're not.

We wuz kelts n shieet

Boudicca was pretty boss
And there's certain somebodies to blame for the need to include female personae in VIDYA GAEMS

>celts
>white

They were to the romans what niggers and muzzies are to us.

reality>video games

Boudicca leaded a short lived blood orgy that got her and her people killed. Meanwhile there were scores of dudes leading succesful guerrilla tactics against the Romans no one remembers.

Boudicca was one of the few legit female rulers

>playing civ
>not europa universalis
Degenerate

>got her and her people killed
like I said, pretty boss

le more distractions

>"Ignore the racket made by these savages. There are more women than men in their ranks. They are not soldiers—they're not even properly equipped. We've beaten them before and when they see our weapons and feel our spirit, they'll crack. Stick together. Throw the javelins, then push forward: knock them down with your shields and finish them off with your swords. Forget about plunder. Just win and you'll have everything."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Watling_Street

>playing video games
Degenerate

>defeated by romans while outnumbering them 20 to 1
>legit female ruler

>he believes Roman historians

Boudicca is probably a literary invention.

Anyway, Civ has always had Queens.

they had to fill the diversity quota somehow

Seriously who the fuck are you and why does this random ass flag keep popping up here.

Bruh do your research. Boudicca was pretty badass. She rode in a chariot decorated with fucking Roman heads.

She would've survived longer if the fucking baggage camp following her army didn't advance too closely behind their lines so that the civilians could watch the fucking battle.

Shit like that is why we don't have camp followers anymore.

Boudicca was based

wtf ahaha

fuck off
Boudicca was based af

So the woman were more patriotic and less cucked than the men

i can fap to that

The whole point of the Celts in Britain (under Boudicca) was they were rejecting Roman civilisation. Boudicca's big attacks were in the name of driving out Rome. She was based.

>In the same way, our national dress came into favour and the toga was everywhere to be seen. And so the population was gradually led into the demoralizing temptation of arcades, baths and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilization', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement.

t. Tacitus

The Romans were the worst thing to happen to Britain. They ingrained colonialism into our people, they took away a lot of our identity and they cucked us worse than Japan with a constant standing military because the Brits were 'too unruly' compared to the ultracucks of the mainland like Germany.

look at this cuck

who's that

We wuz king 'n shit we built the stonehenge!

>Women aren't the problem
come back when you grow up

>certain somebodies
yes, women.

Merkel is singlehandedly ruining the EU.

opkankeren met je autisme.

>random ass flag
calm down new zealand

>believing propaganda

tfw she burned my town down so hard that there is a layer of ash beneath the topsoil today from when it habbened

William Wallace.

Nothing to worry about Casimir. Her civ bonuses suck and you would crush her.

>Tacitus
How objective, a butthurt celt romanticizing its own people.

>she burned
she didn't. she ordered men around to do it.
>women
>doing things

Romans in their prime was just that good though

>implying civilization is historically accurate

>cucked

historically, no. we were not cucked by our women.

it's just that even our women are more competent than male shitskins

>The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilization', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement.
Q:What does Pontiac stand for?
A: Poor Old Nigger Thinks It's A Cadillac

that's the romans speaking..

if you actually read about Gandhi, you'd know he was a total racist asshole (and pedo). all you know is the memes millennials spout.

>his sympathetic depiction of thos who resisted Roman rule (e.g., Ann. 2.9) have led some to suggest that he was a Celt
>some to suggest

Yeah except he wasn't nigger. That was literal Romecuck propaganda because he went against the narrative.

>rejecting roman rule
>cuck

Fuck off you non-state. I'm sure it's normal to believe being ruled by a foreign land is good over there but it isn't.

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Civilization_V/1

>says sweden
jajajaj

Why is it propaganda to say Boudicca fought against Roman rule? It's true.

thanks American friend

it's propaganda to say she's based.
>degenerate woman fighting against civilization
nothing has changed, women are being "revolutionary" "rebels" today too, against civilization and order.

This is an intended joke by the developers extremely specific to Gandhi.

it isn't you faggot. don't you people know anything about Gandhi except for memes?

So were Germans

Boudica was based though.

Difference is this civilisation was an unelected ruler from 3000 miles away you fucking idiot. I don't care if you're a man or a woman fighting against someone coming to your country and attempting to rule you by force from 3000 miles away is something you should fight against. The fact you disregard anything any woman does is proof you're a kissless virgin with rage issues. Comparing Boudicca to the modern degenerate feminist movement is ridiculous, but I'm sure all you know of European history comes from games so there's no point talking to you.

like romans were to persians

>be the most civil empire
>come across (literal) homosexual army of naked men who fuck little boys and are only bred to kill
definition of degeneracy

Gandhi wasn't a warmonger and his behavior in game is a long running joke based on a glitch in Civ I.

>Hating Boudica

Fag.

>you disregard anything any woman does
what a leap mate.
>say 1 negative thing about 1 woman in particular
>suddenly I am against all that every single woman ever does
why is pol filled with whiteknight betafags?

read about him helping the british kill what he called: subhumans/animals (niggers)

There are far less natural leaders among women but whites are logical and humble enough to follow one if she arises and proves herself. Arab and nigger cultures haven't allowed female leaders for hundreds or even thousands of years and look at them. Their complete inability to accept and integrate new ideas is why they are, by enlarge, shitholes.

>degenerate women

Either you know something about Boudicca I don't know, you're basing it off the nude mod you inevitably downloaded for your game, or you assume all women are degenerate. Either way, you're a fucking idiot.

proofs?

>whites are logical and humble enough to follow one if she arises and proves herself.

>>degenerate women
who are you quoting mate? read again.
>you're basing it off the nude mod you inevitably downloaded for your game
what?

Your monarch has been a queen for quite some time.

Her daughters got a taste of the BRC (Big Roman Cock)

>roman cock
>big or heterosexual
pick one

Nice rationalization.

it is

Name a more famous Celt than Boudica.

Shield Maidens confirmed real. History channel hater BTFO

Parents and society that coddles you makes beta males.

The problem is less that she's leader, more that the Celts are a civilisation.

There is more offensive shit in the game, like the fact that Elizabeth is English ruler instead of Victoria, or that Dido is ruler of Carthage instead of Hannibal.

is this a mod

Catherine IRL and in the game is a huge slut that likes to be "taken prisoner."

Literally 10/10 portrayal.

Vercingetorix, asterix, obelix, panoramix

Right. Yes. Gandhi wants nuclear warfare. This is historical accuracy and totally not a joke spanning across two decades of civilization games. I submit to your knowledge of history and video games.

because this women had more balls and actually cut the balls of anyone that oposed them so.. suit yourself

>Name a more famous Celt than Boudica.
Larry Bird

> Jewish media tells women to dress like whores and base their lives around getting sex
> Jewish media tells men women are worthless and are only good for sex
> Jewish media tell smart women who can contribute to society that society hates them and instead of making it better they should complain about men
> Jewish media tells dumb men women trying to help society means they're escaping the kitchen and need to be put back

Gee, I wonder who could benefit from turning half the population of western civilization into useless unskilled idiots who require government handouts, waste their non-monogamous partner's finances on useless shit, and can't contribute to the economy of scientific advances

>Vercingetorix, asterix, obelix, panoramix
You've got a lot of gaul to say something like that

kek

>Women weren't kept in their place and didn't know their role before the Jewish feminist disease popped up

k

Ghandi was an asshole but he is associated with passive resistance because ultimately thats how India gained independence.

>racism
>wrong
You are in a wrong place, pal

So, in your mind, racism is okay if it's against white people?

I guess I can understand that. Slavs have been mistreated by white people for a long time.

This. They make it where you feel dependent on them, turning guys into fucking sissies

talking about modern western women, not Boudica

You need to leave, friend.

We're all racist here.

racism is either good or bad (subjective). but it doesn't matter against which race, it's all racism.
>it's okay if whites do it but not others
you sound like a fag, also americans aren't white, so what do you care?

Please tell me this is a mod.

then allow me to tell you that it's not a mod, it's some render someone (neckbeard degenerate) made using other software.

the Romano-Grecco wogs loved 'le stronk warrior womyn' meme because they were homo fuccbois with mommy issues still are

Civilizations are civilized.
We live in a dying empire.

Perhaps that's why celts never achieved anything.

that and the fact that they are an inferior race

>Women aren't the problem

They are the problem when jews make they think they are equals to men and that "gender roles" don't exist because it's the current year.

Actually it was a bug. There was an event that dropped leader's aggression, Gandhi had such a low aggression score by default that the program pushed him below 0, and for some reason it counted that from the top of the aggression matrix. kinda like counting "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, 99, 98..."

Didn't she got BTFO?

>tfw no Theodora gf

this. Women are the eternal trojan horse. they are the tool that any enemy can easily use against us (because they are so gullible)

Boudica's husband Prasutagus ruled as a nominally independent ally of Rome and left his kingdom jointly to his daughters and the Roman emperor in his will. However, when he died his will was ignored, and the kingdom was annexed. Boudica was flogged, her daughters raped, and Roman financiers called in their loans.

Boudica led 100,000 Iceni, Trinovantes, and others to fight Legio IX Hispana, and burned and destroyed Londinium, and Verulamium (modern-day St Albans).

An estimated 70,000–80,000 Romans and British were killed in the three cities by those led by Boudica.

This chick wanted nipplefucking to be a reality.