When did TV commercials become insidious propaganda?

When did TV commercials become insidious propaganda?

youtube.com/watch?v=UGKRLLtVB6U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_8fnMtbdso
youtube.com/watch?v=CoCxAzF1VIY
youtube.com/watch?v=NtVlTLhsWsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the guy behind this gets a major kick out of it

all commercials are propaganda

The Jews did it.

There are far better examples of propaganda in commercials than that one.

>there is nothing to see her goys er-
I mean guys...

I want to luck her feet

Imagine being so triggered you see any scene with more than one race interacting as propaganda.
Are you ever scared you may develop psychosis?

When humanities-based education was completely hijacked by social justice politics.

Sounds like they revoiced his lines

Those giraffe erections are so fucking obvious. How do they get away with it?

Those feet are fucking incredible though.... the jew director definitely knew what he was doing

because you mentally castrated whites will do nothing

It's just pretty pictures, nothing to see here. Obey.

holy FUCK

it was NOT this blatant even 6 months ago

>Comments are disabled

lel

BIG
GOLDEN
GIRAFFE

The commercials during the Oscars were fucking awful

At least this will also raise foot fetishism

Why are white guys so insecure about their masculinity? Yeah the commercial is propaganda, but in the end it's just a commercial. It's not harming your life at all

Why are the black couples always portrayed as superior to the white ones in commercials.

Or, better yet, why are black couples always shown with 3+ children while the white couples are childless.

>because you mentally castrated whites will do nothing

as opposed to some shitskin on an anime imageboard?

this, lets see feet everywhere

Why are nonwhites so short sighted?

>while the white couples are childless

it is a common trend nowadays

Im not the one literally being forced to pay for my own genocide, pal

youtube.com/watch?v=g_8fnMtbdso

>sexy women are sexist
>let's have ugly feminist dykes instead

holy fuck

Youre on Mr. Shlomos wild ride, and it only goes down down down.....
do you feel the flames yet goy?

What about this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=CoCxAzF1VIY

i think most people are insecure about their masculinity to some extent

it's just that you don't usually see anything comparable happening with other races

Top kek fuck the Jews are getting too brazen. Glad I'm leaving North America and this degeneracy behind.

Tiny penises.

I need white girl feet like that in my life

It's just a coincidence that it's always a black man and a white woman goy, enjoy your show.

Why is Hollywood pushing a cuckoldry agenda, what is their endgame?

Jews want to destroy the purity of all races but their own

human cattle with no family no identity no loyalty no values no nothing

If whites girls really are disgusted by black guys IRL like you all claim, then this shouldn't bother you one little bit. Just saiyan.

>people being freed from obsolete social structures that bred generations of violent disfunctional people and were an instrument in oppressing women and children is a conspiracy by da joos!
Sup Forums, not even once

It isn't the black/white that makes people angry, it's the insidious Jewish agenda being pushed more and more blatantly.

0/10

remember if whites do anything other than being a faggoty cracker ass virtue signaling cuck that tyrone beats up anyways, it's racist. this has been happening for decades now. jew authors cherrypicked examples in the 50's of niggers in the wrong being beat up by whitey and championed it as a sort of transformative evolution of the "black spirit" "breaking free of the chains of white oppression" fast forward 60 years, these nigs now rape torture kill steal all day long, the white man just sits there like a faggot cuck, the (((((((jewish))))))) media painting the narrative like the black is a victim. victim who is somehow always also the aggressor. victim victim victim, feel bad, we aren't the society ruiners, goy, or the disgusting blacks, it's the white male, passive as you are now, you are the enemy and will be destroyed, your women conquered, remember muh slavery and muh 6 million, never use your dumb goy brains to overcome this, we own you

got me hard

love seeing whites just utterly cuck themselves into extinction. farm animals paying their masters for the privilege of breathing and of course paying for masters dog fucking and breeding their women

>obsolete social structures

it's the current year goy

Calm down buddy, the Western societies that allowed Jews to gain a foothold will all collapse economically in 30-50 years. Then we will simply have our brown Muslim friends do what they do best.

Name one (1) good thing that families do for the individual, and no, giving you the opportunity to molest children without any repercussion is not a good thing

This isn't even good bait, bait needs to be subtle to be effective. 0/10.

Late thirties at the very very latest.

We're still coasting on the propaganda from then. It's what the alt-right wants.

blanda upp haha!!

t. Chaim

This has to be b8?

>people who don't remember that the state invented the nuclear family in order to break up real families

You're asking for trouble by insisting on the nuclear family, and not on the community.

Better but still a little too obvious. Subtlety is key.

>7 UP is pozzed
>Sprite is even more pozzed

youtube.com/watch?v=NtVlTLhsWsM

Glad I just drink water and smoothies

The precedent of the nuclear family was not the community, it was the extended family under the patriarch

Well at least it's ant gay

are you even real or is this algorithm subverting shitposting

>propaganda
>not harming lives

The nuclear family IS a degenerate form of the family.

Do you really want your only real relationships to be with only four or five other humans and also the state?

>it was the extended family under the patriarch

more like the matriarch, but I wouldn't expect alt-rightists to know about history

It was the extended family and the village community. Under the patriarch is another feature imposed from above, by your beloved state. Patriarchs are governors, not monarchs or representatives.

Why are women so insecure about having sexy models advertise products?

I can't think of one time I saw a male model advertising clothing or cologne and felt anything really. That isn't to say I don't think advertising has an effect on me, but I don't feel jealous or insecure because joe six pack is shilling some sun glasses.

If anything it reminds me to get to the gym.

Why do we let Germany continue to exist?

Men are lucky in that most ads don't directly reference penis size.

See there you go again doubling down. If you want to trigger someone you have to use points that will piss them off but also points that are logical/possible to be believed. You shitpost poorly, I hope you're not Strayan, because you're a disgrace if you are.

>say what you like about Germany

>seems to be the rule

talk about projection.

you're the real cuck OP.

>trigger

That's exactly why I'm here.

>logical/possible

It's a fact that the nuclear family is a degenerate form of the real family and the village community. You don't find nuclear families living alone, without the support of an extended family or their neighbors, before the last century. That's when the state stepped in, and took the place of social networks you made yourself.

So you believe that history was a mistake until the state invented and foisted the nuclear family on everyone. But extending this so that the only relationship a person has is with the state would be in some way bad?

The matriarchal family is the one preceding the patriarchal one, or are you telling me that the Romans had a Mater Familias?
>the state popped out of thin air and started imposing stuff because Satan told him so
Fuck off Bakunin

> It's a fact that the nuclear family is a degenerate form of the real family and the village community.

Not it isn't and that's what I mean when I say it needs to be plausible. I tried to help you improve but if you want to be an obvious troll who doesn't get any ( you )'s then be my guest.

for the last decade all uk ads have been BLACKED, even the animated ones.

>t. whitey mushroom dick

You're in the wrong about the facts of the matter.

It's true that you only need a man and a woman to make children, it's not true that this was the 'basic building block' of society, it was a component in the extended family and in the local community.

This is not the case when the government and businesses have decided that the family and community can get in between the people and them, as they have done.

I know you're trolling, but I'm surprised the character you are portraying doesn't know this.

The last 3 years of jews being blatant made me rethink everything I ever heard about blood libels, about jews and muslims in medieval europe, about jewish expulsions, jews bringing the plague, jews profiting from every form of slavery and blaming 100% on whites etc.

They really are evil enough to do that shit. It was no joke.

Anyone know good media about this? Books, movies, folk tales compilation etc. As an ex leftist I only know the usual good goy promoted authors and righthink but I dont know if I want boring right wingers either, just good shit.

The nuclear family taking place of the extended family is not due to meddling by the state, it's an effect of people moving to urban centers where housing space is limited and social contacts with people outside the family easier.
Nuclear families and extended families coexisted for centuries, it's only recently that the state and business have taken an active interest in destroying both for profit

>There are white people who willingly agree to play as a cuck on TV

How far we've come. I'm guessing our ancestors are wising there was no afterlife not to be seeing this.

" On the Jews and their Lies " by Martin Luther. Yes that Martin Luther.

In the last century, yes.

Business is part of the state, just like government.

I was thinking of reading that, but it seems to lack the greater context in which jews have shown themselves how they truly act and their anti-western schemes. Luther couldnt imagine blacks being used as golems, the bolshevism and anti-white anti-family anti-christ post60s shit.

It´d read to me like something out of context (same as christians saying post 60s shit was evil, i used to go "yeah whatever, what nonsense")

Really though where do we go from here?

Whats the end game of all this cultural decay? I feel like as a normal person I should just try to escape from this 'society.'

It's hard to find anything that is in a modern context that has been published. Due to Jewish control of the media including print.

Start doing independent research, it's what led me from being a guy who believed Jews were the oppressed people of history to actually realizing what they are/have been in reality.

This is literally my plan, I'm done with NA. These people don't want to save themselves, I plan on emigrating to Eastern Europe and helping their society develop.

I'm of the opinion that business and the state were separated, but eventually the first took over the latter due to the overwhelming power of industrial capitalism.
While I understand anarchic positions, I do not believe in the human State of Nature thesis, so I'm an hopeless statist.

The state describes every institution in society, government, business, religious, charitable, educational, the whole thing. If there were no government, business may be the dominant power in the state.

BLACKED

first name chainz last name TWO

Eastern Europe is a shithole with 0 infrastructure.

I'm sorry user, but the viruses of democracy and industrial capitalism are everywhere except for a few countries which are either communist (like NK) or extremely unwelcoming of foreigners. EE is just behind schedule, but globalism will eventually bring them in line with the rest, as they did with anyone else which would allow the system to grow even if by a single nickel
Well, aren't business lobbies and banks the ones deciding the government's policies? Aren't the privately owned media the ones telling us what to think, feel and ultimately vote?
>but Trump won and he had the whole establishment against him!
Trump winning was a lucky fluke caused by the system employing the wrong tactics at best, a deliberate action at worst. In any case it's going to be a minor setback in the grand scheme of things, because this state of thing was not caused by an (((elite))) which can be exposed and defeated, but by the collective greed of humanity setting up a system that is finalized at satisfying that greed before anything else

If that is your opinion then you clearly have never been to Eastern Europe. I've lived there for 2 years.

I've lived there for 30 years and I damn well know you're full of shit, faggot. So don't even try to feed me your shit.

It depends on what countries. Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary are all very liveable places.

That's not even Eastern Europe in its true sense. Go further east and you will find the shittiest shitholes in the world that can even rival Africa in being shitty. Sure you'll get plenty of things to rebuild, but nobody will let you and the countries you've listed are just as BLACKED as germany or sweden.

>Well, aren't business lobbies and banks the ones deciding the government's policies? Aren't the privately owned media the ones telling us what to think, feel and ultimately vote?

Yes.

>Trump winning was a lucky fluke caused by the system employing the wrong tactics at best, a deliberate action at worst. In any case it's going to be a minor setback in the grand scheme of things, because this state of thing was not caused by an (((elite))) which can be exposed and defeated, but by the collective greed of humanity setting up a system that is finalized at satisfying that greed before anything else

Trump is establishment.

No they aren't Czech republic slightly but both Poland and Hungary are still very homogeneous, I was literally in that part of the world a few months ago.

Of course the degree of BLACKED varies, but the point is it's not real Eastern Europe, because it has infrastructure put in place by the EU.

There is no degree of BLACKED, I literally saw 2 black people over the course of a month. More likely than not tourists.

No, the degree of BLACKED varies from city to city.

Alright believe what you will, I have lived there and traveled extensively just recently. Just being black will get you beat up in parts of those countries.

>Trump is establishment.
Yeah, forgot to add that. He is part of the disfunctional, plutocentrist system just as anyone else, his positions are just more in line with those of the common man (probably because his political consultant told him that it was the best strategy).
Also, the establishment is not some kind of monolithic kabal that sacrifices child to Satan and plans the genocide of white people (though some of them probably do), they are just like any other part of human society, divided and in constant struggle for more power and money

if you think that's bad you should see what they're doing to kids shows.