Arsenal ML -

Do it !

don't know what any of this means

test

worst sport
worst league

>trivago and thesaurus

You're a retard then.

what is this jibberish? you never should've allowed asians into your country with their retarded handicaps

holy fucking snow

don't think it's snowed this much here since I've been alive

T-bow is a good goalkeeper but I don't like him, and the annual rumours of him leaving/not signing a new contract annoy me and more.
Maybe selling Cech was the wrong thing to do. I wonder if Oblak would come to Chelsea if T-bow was sold to a spanish team.

go back to Sup Forums

damn it you made me jump out of bed and look outside and there is no snow here ;_;

you'd have to pay his 100m release clause
im sure a good goalkeeper can be found easier

So what's the deal with the weather? Are they gonna get some extra comfy snow derbies, or will they be cucked out?

It’s snowing even here in London but I guess the undersoil heating will melt all the snow for the matches

gonna build a snowman lads

>united is 11th in the conceded expected goals table
>the only reason they have conceded so few goals is de gea
>they don't have an organized defence, they turn defending in 1 vs 1 battle
Is this true? I don't think I have watched more than one United game this season.

>this man is now a domestic title winner

Apologize.

Lads, I had a dream City scored within the first few minutes of the game. They then scored a second pretty quickly after that and the game finished 2-0.

De Gea saves that defence so often. It's painfully frustrating. Without him they'd be so shite.

I know that having good players is not a matter of luck, but relying on your goalkeeper to not lose game after game doesn't sound like a good plan. is he ever going to leave for Madrid?

that arsenal game probably skewed it a little but it is mostly true

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=COiwaCa_Tyo

kek dumb nigger

Seems plausible. Plus, dubs confirm. Someone cap this.

The rumours only seemed to crop up when United were struggling last season. I imagine that he's happy at United as long as they're competing for the PL and CL, it's not like they wouldn't be paying him enough money.

HAHAHAHA

florentino always gets his way eventually

Milivojevic literally cucked

don't understand how pros let this happen
if you've got the backing of the coach just tell him to fuck off

United ARE struggling. They've been playing terribly, if you look at their squad it is unironically worse than City, Liverpool and arguably Arsenal and Tottenham. Arsenal absolutely battered them last weekend. All he does is throw more and more money at random players without any idea of how to build up his squad. It's actually hilarious to watch.

Manure are a long way off challenging for the title desu

I feel like the football world is not exactly filled with pros in the broad sense.

WHERE IS MY SNOW I WANT MY SNOW

They're still second and they topped the group in the CL. At this current point in time, they're looking like they're in a better position than Real Madrid. Also I'd argue that United have more squad depth than Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham, although you can make a case for them having a worse starting XI.

Are you a cocaine addict?

>Arsenal absolutely battered them last weekend
ummm no sweetie

hertfordshire here and we're blanketed in it.

Last couple of game since Pogba's been back they have not be struggling. Infact it's been breety gud. Manunited Squad is 2nd best in the league by far and it's the reason they're second despite imbr/pogba inguries

Do we know if it snowed in Liverpool & Manchester?

apperantly theres snow in most places from york to oxford

Been off and on in Liverpool, hasn't really stuck though.

none in leeds and my dad says none in harrogate either :(

I live a 5 minute walk from Old Trafford lad

>tfw global warming has made snow rarer and rarer
feels bad, mang.

The whole south of here is blanket in it, going to continue all afternoon and up to -10 celc tonight.

bloody irish stealing all our snow

Look m8, as long as you Brits put footy on the telly today, they'll be no trouble.

that's a big roof

Any snow in Manchesturd today milads?

>snowing up and down the country
>all we get is rain

it's raining and washing all the snow away

for you

ur pic is sideways m8 not sure if u know

DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE, G

it's around -10 here but completely clear.. one of those lovely view days

>-10 here
Can you humans live there? do you have ice giant blood?

>tfw Hampshire
>tfw I can count on one hand how many times I've had proper snow

North London here.

It's chucking it down.

Glorious.

GIBE SNOW NOW!

Italy pls

Will we see the orange ball today?

I've found it lads. The perfect embodiment of MASSIVE mentality.

Presenting, The Major Owl.

twitter.com/Swfc_Owls

topkek

>potential top 4 PL

It must be pretty riling for your greatest rivals to be doing so well after years of mediocrity

HAHAHA they already knew what was going to happen

that was his 4th miss apparently

Desu if Leicester won the league, and Everton realistically can win the league...

>they have to laugh at United being in the play-offs because they are looking over their shoulder at relegation

Sheffield Wednesday have done literally nothing of importance for almost three decades and even Ipswich Town have done more in Europe than that club. Honestly, if Weds ever get back into the PL their fans will be unbearable.

Especially given that they've finally got some money to spend but United seem to have put together a great squad for 50p.

And former Wednesday player Leon Clarke has turned into an absolute goal machine

I think they have a problem with the fact their ground will forever be associated with another club

Leon fucking Clarke. It's not like he's getting lucky either. He's absolutely bossing games.

I hope we get a big lovely snow for Christmas

Nottingham Forest?

I live in Liverpool, no snow here it's just fucking freezing. Completely dry

>>tfw it was the wrong red fans killed that day

just finished shoveling 4 inches of snow off my driveway time for a fuckin beer lads

who else winning £150 off a fiver today lads???

>4 inches

Measure it with your dick? XD

You've got to be smoking meth if you think City will get an easy win no matter how ABU you are

>it's a user buys into the media conditioning episode again
no matter how many articles, stories, opinion pieces, pundits, talking heads, ex pros and tipsters tell me othewise - this City team/manager are so much better than their United equivalent, today it will be proven by them absolutely fucking them in the arse

Imagine being this user when the games end with a United win thanks to a shitty counter or set piece.

Are you forgetting Mou's bus or is that getting stuck in the snow?

Just started snowing outside my house in Liverpool. It's dry too so might stick

imagine buying into the media hype around a United side so average they have nothing but a rentaquote manager to make them interesting

City to batter United and everybody who prefers handdrawn females to real life ones to realise their lives are worthless

mou wins 1-1 desu

City are away, their goals are worth double.

>World Darts Championship begins next week

Kek

is the man kicking the ball yet?

yes, twice

Lakeside isn't for another month

Lakeside is fucking shit.

is south hampton really gonna win this

>Super Sunday
>It's actually super

why are people acting like arnoutivic's performance yesterday came out of nowhere.. he's literally been great in every single game since moyes took over and this was arguably his worst performance in this period, but people are blinded by goals

doesn't usually get this cold, but this is preferable as it's sunny, no clouds and no wind

normally it's much warmer, but then there's normally wind