Brexit

>brexit
>trump
>race war
Is 2016 the most exciting year on Sup Forums so far?

It's been non-stop since Zimmerman killed that niglet.

I wan't more happenings.

David Icke said 2016 would be the year of change

>Is 2016 the most exciting year on Sup Forums so far?
Hell of a lot of happenings this year, and we haven't even reached the most fun part yet.

>tfw Clinton Foundation is exposed

It's honestly the blessed year. What is so special about the number 2016? Really quite astonishing

>>trump
>>race war

These aren't going to happen

I do feel like this year is the turning of the tide though, In Sweden I've never ever seen people be so outspoken regarding rapefugees as they are now. Leftist media is losing power quickly

And imagine, we're just halfway through 2016!

dont forget
>Hofer
>HUXIT

>I'LL WATCH THE NEIGHBORHOOD
>YOU WATCH THE SKIES

>every day Sup Forums gets stronger as other boards get weaker
>soon we shall become the face of Sup Forums like Sup Forums was in 2006

KEK GIVE US STRENGTH

LET US MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

Just type Sup Forums into Google. Sup Forums is the first link.

you realise that chaffetz is going to die now because he said this?

I'm looking forward to all the happenings this year 2016 shall be know as '' The Uncuckening ''

Soon brothers soon we shall change the world.

Yes.

Well it started out on the right foot.

If Trump loses that will knock the year down a peg, but if that far right party in Austria gets into office then I'm alright.

And what have we got to look forward to this year on Sup Forums?
>God Emperor ascends to the throne - Hitlery in prison
>OR Shillery shills her way into the White House, white males BTFO
>US race war - Obongo blocks the election with martial law
>new Tory PM - Are Nige ascends to heaven
>potential EU exits in other countries
>collapse of EU
>Hofer
>new terrorist happenings, probably london or berlin
>more SJW bullshit
Strap in, lads. It's gonna be a good one

>race war
Did I miss something?

Either way if he wins or looses at some point there will be a full on war between the Left and the Right.

>only 6 more months until another /comfy/ mummers day parade

Black Lives Matter sympathizers shot 11 cops in Dallas, Texas. Killing 4 officers and wounding 7. At least that's what the kill count was before I went to sleep last night.

>muh left right false dichotomy

Why do they think negroes would stand a chance against whites?

They have ancient egyptian UFO pyramids on their side

>niggress thot mouthing off against ol whitey on twitter
Ooh, you're hard.

don't forget the imminent russian conquest of ukraine and the creation of a Kurd country

Do you agree with all the political correctness crap the Left shove down peoples throats then ?

He has the benefit of being in the spotlight. His """""tragic accident""""" would raise a lot of red flags.

google searches are tailored for you, fuckwit

The president himself inflamed the situation with his rhetoric. My son . . .

no, it's just that it isn't necessarily about left v right anymore. it's globalism v nationalism, and the globalists are the PC police. Lot's of them are left wing, but there are right wing ones too. Just like there are left wing nationalists. The distinction between left and right, while useful, is today antiquated when compared to the global vs national axis

it all had to snap sometime hey 2015 felt tense as hell

so many habbadingz

don't forget the fbi user leak about Clinton Foundation and various other topics

1/2

It's not impossible that UK starts to remove kebab too

Well when it comes down to it there will end up being two sides fighting each other , there isn't going to be 10 different sub-sides fighting it'l be two groups fighting in the street Left and Right.

Was it confirmed that the murderer was white?
Or that there was a murderer in general?

Yes, yes. Well done, Brexit. Well done, Brexit. HOWEVER

>race war

What race war? I'm seeing tons of American flags on here still, hence there is clearly no race war.

Current year is best year. The year that Sup Forums is actually somehow changing the world.

Praise KEK.

Maybe in kangaroo land, but here in the USA the only fighting will be between the globalist subgroups. gays fighting blacks, trannies fighting reality, whites killing themselves to atone for their skins, etc

nationalists are just going to act defensively. they'll be the white family hiding in their house, ready to destroy any nigger who breaks in to loot

>Is 2016 the most exciting year on Sup Forums so far?

Yes, especially since Sup Forums is LGB(minus tranny) friendly now.

Blacks will ALWAYS have a chip on their shoulder. There will never be a peaceful melting pot. Just look at the Scots. Still butthurt from a history much older than the blacks.

They will forever be a thorn in your side, no matter how many apologies you give them or how much you throw their way.

>Leftist media is losing power quickly

Advances in technology, specifically those allowing decentralized communication between individuals, have made it much harder for them to maintain the dominance they have enjoyed.

did FBI user mention anything about the Dallas shooting? He did say a happening was imminent, but he hinted it would be at the conventions.

Isn't hofer already lost

Absolutely.
The best thing a man can do when targeted by the Clintons is keep the spotlight

>Yes, especially since Sup Forums is LGB(minus tranny) friendly now.

No it isn't you fucking godless weeaboo sodomite.

They're redoing the election because the cheating was a bit too obvious last time

Election overturned by the courts due to fraud in 94/117 districts. New one set to be held

i haven't found anything about it, and i've read part 1 and half of the part 2.
He did mention civil war a couple of times, and supported the Red Team Planner's view on it (pic related)

I think Sup Forums was more captivating during the Chris Dorner and Boston Bombing happenings because they stretched out over several days, but as far as most happenings per year I think 2016(I'm lumping in San Bernadino and Paris as well) wins.

I agree, the season finale of 2016 is gonna be historic

Sup Forums is not supporting of LGB(minus trannies) persons.

Deal with it.

exactly! I love this anime.

I don't

What's wrong Chile bro ?

2014 was better desu. Russia invading Crimea felt more real, more global and historic. And the memes were better quality.

Or maybe I've just become numb since then.

He's willing to die for you
Will you return the favor?
CFG